Four

Kim Jongin is back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every school has a different types of heroin.The Queen Bee,the wannabe queen bee,the rich spoiled brats,obsessive stalker fans who eventually makes the hero falls in love with her.The nerds and then,there's me.The normal average High School girl who like everyone,wanted to have a normal school life while you can.I was nowhere near a nerd or a wallflower so i'm consider as normal,right?

Its funny how High School is about new experience and love is in the air for everyone.While here i am,living my High School life surrounded with Chanyeol's fangirls and all he said was its not his fault for being famous among girls.That jerk!

"So,have you consider joining the cheerleading squad?"Namjoo asked,leaning against the table.The boys had not yet been here seeing that their table is empty.

I sighed. "The answer is still a no."

"Well,that's okay.I'm going to convince you again sometime!"She stood up,waving her hands at me then make her way towards the others.

Seeing that she already left,Xiumin,Suho and Tao quickly sat on my table.Worried face etched on them.

"What happened?what did she say?what does she want?"Tao bombard me with questions.

"Nothing happened.Just the same old stuff."

"She asked you again?She never really knows how to give up huh?" Suho chuckled,wiping his utensils with a tissue before eating his curry. 

Xiumin who was usually quiet,shrugged his shoulders. "Its the cheerleading spirit y'know?"The boys chuckled at his answer,shaking their heads and continue to eat.

Suho break the silence by asking the question i have been avoiding since yesterday. "So,you're going to the party?everyone is invited you know and i don't usually party but its Kai."

"I'm not sure but i don't think i'm going.Do you think Chen will let it slide?"I asked,rubbing the back of my neck.

Tao shrugged his shoulder, "I don't know,but its Chen."

"Does this 'I don't want to go to the party' because of the things happening in Elementary?Its already quite long ago you know."Xiumin asked.

Xiumin is our cousin.Mom side.We are not really close but i see him as a brother figure so he kind of know what is happening because i always find myself crying in his arms.Something about him makes you just want to tell your problems to.

"I don't want to talk about it."He nod his head,understanding my situation and decided to leave it as it is.I sighed as i glance up to the new walking figure.He dyed his hair blonde and it seems like he had gotten a new tattoo on his fingers,one that says 'Exit'.

He seems to notice that i was looking at him that he looked towards my way,smirking.I wasn't sure why but my stomach starts making me uncomfortable.Its like i'm nervous and he seems to know that he is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter