Two

Kim Jongin is back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dropped down my lunch tray,sighing as i sat down,opposite to Lay who was happily chewing on his salad.Funny how he seems excited about eating salad and refuse to eat whatever junk food they serve at the cafeteria.Lay looks happy sitting at my usual lunch table.Happy that he was able to get rid of those girls crowding around the dancers table.

He glanced up from his salad,chewing the last few bits before asking me a question. "Whats up?is it Chanyeol again?"

"No not Chanyeol."I glanced at my brother,hanging with the others.While everyone is flirting about with the cheerleaders,he on the other hand,ignored them.

"Then?"

"Namjoo."

"Its that cheerleader right?What about her?"

"She had yet again asked me to join her cheer squad which i decline straight away,cause i mean,she only invited me because she had a huge crush on my brother."Lay mouth was wide opened,nodding his head as he listened to my rants.

"Oh look Hana!Kim Myungsoo and his little minions are sitting on the left side of our table."He grinned,amused with my shock face. "Right there."He pointed directly towards the table beside us.

"Oh my God Lay!don't point at him that way!He might think i'm not over him and its embarrassing enough that you remind me of the confession thank you very much."I whispered as Lay laughed it off.

Kim Myungsoo for me the perfect man.No he's not a nerd or something but he's just some guy.He is good in studies,sports,guitar,singing and he had the iest browned coloured eyes i had ever seen.But unfortunately,Mr Kim isn't interested in girls like me.He likes cheerleaders or someone who is popular.Someone like Naeun,the co-captain of the cheerleading team and to how Lay know about this is because well,i tell him everything.More then i tell my brother about stuff.

Just when i was about to asked him to stop laughing,I was stopped by an overly energetic,super loud laughter walking towards us.

"Have you heard?"Luhan asked as soon as she sat down beside me while Sehun sat beside Lay.

Luhan and Sehun are stepbrothers.There will be no days when you would see Luhan without Sehun and vice versa.They are inseparable.

Clearly this boys have been running away from the cheerleaders and made a choice to sit with me.Luhan well,he hate the attention,Sehun don't find the need to be sitting on their original table and Lay,lets just say he's being himself.Peaceful Lay who wants a peaceful place to eat.

"Heard what?"

"Kai is back!"

"Kai who?"Lay squint his eyes,trying to remember who this Kai is.

"Oh come on Lay!there are only one Kai in this school!"Luhan sighed before continuing. "Kim Jongin!"

"Oh that Kai!"Lay laughed at himself for being forgetful about his friend.Who can blame him though,Kim Jongin was in and out of school for quite a few times.

Sehun eyes widened in suprise. "Kai is already here?why am i the only one who knew nothing about this?"

"Well,you usually don't pay attention to gossips!but Kyungsoo receive a letter from him that he is coming today."

"So?"Lay asked.

"Oh god!Why am i friends with you again?He's here Lay!Kai is here!in this school!"

"From where did you hear this from?maybe its someone else disguise as Kai.There is no way Kai is here.I mean,his case is kinda heavy you know."

Luhan sighed,rubbing his temple. "Saw him awhile ago,talking to the Principle."

"He's here already?!"Sehun shrieked.

Luhan gave a nod,grinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter