Three

Kim Jongin is back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's funny how suddenly out of nowhere,i became afraid of school.I was at my dad's yesterday.Mum and dad split up so for yesterday i'm at my dad's and now because my everyday driver(Chanyeol)is not with me,dad had to send me to school instead.

"Hana,seriously,take off your brother's hoodie."Dad said in an annoyed tone,pointing at the big hoodie i found in my brother's closet. "And please stop acting like you're running away from the police."

"You don't understand dad.This is a situation between life and death."I checked every corner of the school,trying to see if my arch enemy is anywhere in sight.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Nothing.I have to go dad,see you!"i waved my hands as i closed the car door and start making my way up the stairs.Dad must have thought i was playing a game of hide and seek by the way i tried to blend in with the other kids but somehow,i'm stuck like a sore thumb.

"Hana!"

This voice is too familiar!very familiar!

He gripped my shoulder,turning me so i could see him. "Hana!Seriously,what is wrong with you?!"Chanyeol asked,panting hard as he held his chest.

"Chanyeol!don't ever scare me like that!"I glanced at the hand that is on his chest,pointing at a familiar brown bag on his wrist. "What's that?"

"Oh this,dad called me to tell mum that you haven't ate breakfast and mum send me out if the house this early in the morning to give you your breakfast."He handed me the paper bag before continuing, "Don't forget to thank her.She woke up extra early when i told her you weren't eating breakfast."


"Do you know?!"Chen asked as soon as he arrived at our lunch table,slamming his tray full of food down.Its a wonder why he never gain any weight from all the eating.

And also,you guess right.They change routines now.

"Know what?"Kris questioned,grimacing at the tomato that he have to eat to maintain his diet.Kris is a part-time model afterall and its a wonder too why he would hang out with a bunch of idiotic boys and a girl like me and not like those cheerleaders or those rich kids.

Che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter