Nine

Kim Jongin is back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hands off!"Tao pulled a long black sleeved shirt from Chen who obviously doesn't want to give it up.

"This is mine!i saw it first!"

"But you put it back!"

Suho groaned in annoyance as he rubbed his temple. "Stop quarreling like an old married couple you two!"

Chen snorted, "Why would i want to marry him!"

"I wouldn't want to marry you either even if i was gay!"Tao snapped.He eventually gave up the black long-sleeved shirt,mumbling about him finding a better one then the one Chen was holding.

Just when the noise already quiet down,Kyungsoo was seen running away from Luhan,shrieking with horror at the pants he showed Kyungsoo.

"I'm not wearing that!"His face went pale as he turn back around to see Luhan still chasing after him. "Just not the army pants!"He begged.Lucky Suho's cousin is the owner of this shop and knowing his friends,Suho had asked a special request for it to be closed down so they could shop peacefully.If it wasn't for him,i guess we would all be kicked out from this store.

"Please Kyungsoo.."Luhan begged. "Just try this on."

"No!"Kyungsoo cutely hid behind Chanyeol,as if making Chanyeol his shield.

My eyes then dart towards Baekhyun who was in the woman section as i turn to the now browned haired Kai who was busy finding himself a leather jacket.

"Baekhyun looked different don't you think?"

"Baekhyun?"He looked at Baekhyun direction and turn back around to me, "Yeah he looks different."

Kai pulled me towards him,arms around my neck. "Do you think she look like someone?Kim Minji.."

"Minji?"Kai look back towards the two who is now was asked by Baekhyun to twirl around so he could see the clothes she's wearing,giving a simple nod and moving towards the cash register to pay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter