Nine

LOVE : Not Ours to Command
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"huh?" said Seren spontaneously.

Luhan raised an eyebrow "right?"

She sighed softly. Am i got caught? this fast? "you sure it was me?"

"one hundred percent.." said Luhan. "but i saw you that time wearing emm..maid..uniform?" he added

"sssssssttttttttt......" Seren covered his mouth immediately. "yeee..es" she said queitly. "i work as a waitress in the young mas...Kai's house...please..i beg you don't tell anyone about it...i don't want to be such a burden for master Lay.."

Luhan smiled, "don't worry...i'm not that type of person". I hope you are trustworthy... Seren said inwardly.

"how about Yuna?" he asked. Seren only shrugged

"hey...why you both look so serious??" asked Yuna who suddenly came.

"yes.... we talked about Seren who stay at Kai's......"

Seren stepped at Luhan's foot so he stopped talking.

"huh? where do you live, Seren?" asked Yuna.

Okay...should i tell the truth to her too?..

"no, Seren...what the hell are you doing??" her demon side spoke. "yes, you should be honest. They your friends, aren't they?" It's her angel side spoke. "well...what they gonna do if they know? it's possible they'll leave you or the worst they'll tell everyone in the school...you know they are rich..." the demon provoked her. "believe me...they won't..just be honest. Yuna is a kind girl.." the angel said.

The both different world beings suddenly left her mind. Luhan and Yuna were still staring at her. Yuna's eyes still waiting for an answer while Luhan's eyes met Seren's with up-to-you eyes.

"err...i'll tell you honestly but please don't tell anyone.." said Seren. Yuna who got confused only nodded. Seren told about her mother and the will (minus Mrs. Kim's part), until finally she worked at the Kim Mansion as a waitress.

"wow..." Yuna finally said, a bit surprised.

Seren shrugged and smiled, "yes.. That's my life journey..so it's fine as long as i can go through it.."

"i'll keep this as a secret.." Yuna also smiled.

"C'mon guys..." Luhan said. With that, they entered the nearest elevator.

 

 

Yuna and Luhan invited Seren to the first floor of the building. She quite amazed to see a large swimming pool, a fitness center with trainers, indoor fields : futsal court, soccer, basketball, volleyball, and badminton; and a gymnastic room. Next, they moved to the front yard outside of the school. they visited the outdoor sports field. gaped when she saw a horse race spot. They continued walking toward to the spacious garden belonging to the school. They visited the small deers near in the garden.  "their eyes look like yours.." Seren said to Luhan and they laughed.

Finally they reached the cafetaria building located next to the main building. This two-storey building was equipped by an air conditioner at its each corner. On the second floor, there was a small terrace equipped with a large umbrella for students who wanted the outdoor atmosphere.

"Let's stay here. The break time is five minutes more..." Said Yuna who ordered a portion of spaghetti before. Three of them already sit on second floor.

"wowww what a nice president.." Luhan said teasingly before ate his grilled chicken.

"don't you want to eat, Seren?" Yuna ignored luhan and ask Seren instead.

Seren smiled, inwardly she winced staring at her pocket. Okay.. There's just four thousand won there. That thief...... She remembered when she was looking for the Kim Mansion while holding her wallet and her smartphone, a strange man suddenly pushed her and the seconds after, her wallet and phone were gone. Her stomach was churned as hell. What to eat with this money?? Mom will be angry if she see me starving like this.. No..i can't borrow their money.. What will the world say? She thought.

Yuna could see Seren was starin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter