Four

LOVE : Not Ours to Command
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seren still shocked of the yell given by that handsome guy, plus she still confused when the elderly aunty took her in through the large gate earlier. The large fountain stood in the middle of the yard, in a path that was wide enough for a car-parking lot.  At the top level of the fountain there was a large carving of marble, the same symbol with the symbol on the gate earlier. On the left and right side of the path, there was  vast garden. Beautiful... She thought. 

And gee... When Seren gazed forward, a luxurious four-level house looming in front of her. The front porch is supported by massive pillars made of marble, so did the floor. A crystal chandelier hanging arrogantly in the veranda ceiling, perfectly. 

Then, the aunty led her to a small door right next to the sliding door. the door opened and.... a car-showroom? There were about ten luxury cars were parked in the "small" garage.  Starting from the big Alphard to the nimble Porsche. 

The next thing she knew was she entered to a big room, which was a kitchen. All the women inside were wearing the same black dress, looked very busy. Cut green beans, boiled meat, there were also busy chatting and keeping gossiping. Seren got a glimpse at the right side of those black short-sleeved uniform, the same symbol such as those found in the gate and fountain.

Seren raised an eyebrow. She then realize the aunty's purpose of bringing her to the kitchen.....

"Um .." said the aunty broke into silence and all the people inside stopped working immediately and pay attention to her. "This is the new friend of yours..." she patted Seren's shoulder who was frozen beside her. "Her name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter