Three

LOVE : Not Ours to Command
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

03.00 PM, Cheongdamdong Housing Complex, Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea.

She wiped her sweat on her forehead while looking at a piece of paper in her hand, making sure she found her destination because she never been there before. An elite housing complex was in front of her eyes.

Mrs. Kim must be a rich person.She thought. She remembered her pupose wasn't asking for help from anyone, included Mrs. Kim, a woman she never seen before. But she couldn't enter the complex because of a barrier in front of her. There must be a security guard inside...

"Hey young lady, what are you doing here? Are you looking for a job here? or do you have an appointment with somebody here? But judging by your looks, it's not like you do. You can't arbitrarily enter here."

A man in his late 30s dressed in security uniform came out from the security post walked toward her while mumbling those questions. How can this weird man becombecoe a security guard..? 

Feeling annoyed, she ignored the questions and showing the paper to the guard instead. "I'm looking for the address in this paper. Could you led me there?" 

The guard scanned the address and frowned, " Do you know the owner of this mansion?" asked the guard?

"Mrs. Kim..." Seren answered carefully.

"Okay.. I'll let you in." said the guard then he pressed a red button and the barrier opened automatically. "Just follow this direction and checked the address number. if you found the grey huge mansion, that's it, the Kim's mansion."

Seren walked toward the left path of the complex as wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter