Seven

LOVE : Not Ours to Command
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"what? that maid wants to school in my place?!" Kai snapped at her brother who only nodded.

"are you crazy or what?? why it should be my school?! My reputation will go down because of her!" Kai growled.

Lay frowned, "firstly, i'm not crazy. You know the family policy, right?. Secondly, because we have a connection with you school so it will be easier. And thirdly, it has nothing to do with your reputation. she is she and you are you,okay? Just pretend you don't know her and don't divulge her job here"

Kai smirked, "not my bussiness anyway...."

Lay nod, "good..." and leave his brother's room. Suddenly he turned around and said. "oh..today she will join you, okay?"

"what?! with my car?! no thank you. You yourself can drop her." Kai glared

"i have a meeting this morning. I'll go after seeing her get in your car."

That maid such a burden. Kai thought.

 

"good morning, Seren" Said Lay who was standing in front of Seren's door since five minutes ago, waiting for her to open the door.

"morning, sir..." Answer Seren, didn't forget to bend her head, not because of speaking with her master but embarassed with her red cheeks caused of the handsomeness of the man standing in front of her with his black suit.

Lay smiled, "today you'll go to school with Kai, are you okay with that?"

It was enough to sweep her smile on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter