Ten

LOVE : Not Ours to Command
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So, for this assignment .. I ask you all to making a group of four .. please hand me the name of the member in the end of the class .." said the english teacher, which was greeted by the hectic atmosphere of the students.

"Well, i think we can make a group. Seren, you, me, and..." Asked Yuna to Luhan.

"Hmm i think everyone has their own group already." Luhan said while looking around the class.

"I know the members of this class is 28 students .. So, all of the group will exactly Consist of four people .. no more or less ..is there anyone absent today?" Said the teacher.

"Kai, sir .." Chirpped a student.

"So, Whose group still three?"

Luhan pouted and raised his hand.

"So, Kai will be the member of your group. No complain. We'll continue the subject next week. See you." Then the teacher dismiss the class.

" happens! For the God's sake why are we in one group with that arrogant jerk?!" Luhan groaned as he gazed at the empty chair, which was Kai's.

"Fixed! So we are in one team. Seren, please tell Kai about this project later since you are...." yuna hanged her words. Seren Pouted.  Talking to Kai is more difficult than being ordered to feed a tiger that haven't eaten in three days. she thought.

"Let's go to my house. I'll print out some of our materials for this project so you can hand them to Kai. Hmm...so you don't have to explain everything to him, okay?"

Seren smiled. it seemed Yuna understand her better. she knew talking to Kai means talking to a tree. No response, at all.

"Ehm, sorry girls but i can't join you. i have something to do." Luhan said. The latters nodded.

" So, we are going. See you!"

 

Yuna her PC and started surfing in the internet to searched about their materials while Seren still staring at Yuna growth's photos on the table in amusement.

"Done staring at my photos? here it is.." Yuna chuckled and handed Seren a stack of papers.

"Oh...thank you. By the way, you're pretty since young, hm?" said Seren while staring at the letter's face.

Yuna smiled.

"So, where was this?" asked Seren , after noticing a small photo that consisted of little Yuna and her two friends, a boy and a girl, and al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter