Eleven

LOVE : Not Ours to Command
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3

 

Seren walked back to her room as she continued to think what did she hear earlier. Master Lay said Kai ever lost his brooch when he was a kid? Is it possible that Kai is Yoann? But how can be the kind Yoann turned to a jerk? urghh. She sighed while taking the brooch from her pocket and staring at it. Yoann-ah....where are you actually? Should i keep believing that i can find you? This is so confusing but i won't throw my belief during these past 12 years. But...if it's true that you are Kai..maybe i'll bury that memory and my belief..

When she was about to open her door, someone tapped her shoulder, "Seren, master Kai wants to see you.." Said Hana

I need my lifesaver now... Seren thought.

Slowly, Seren knocked on Kai door.

"Come in" Kai answered Shortly.

Kai was standing in front of the long table, his hand skimmed the surface of the paper that had been put there by Seren. He looked sharply at the girl beside him, "What's this?"

"Emm..english assignment,sir.."

"So? You ask me to do it?"

"No..that's a group task.." Said Seren, "..sir" She continued reluctantly.

"So? Do you think i want to be in the same group with you? Big no!"

I don't even want to be your classmate.. "The teacher arranged it...sir"

"Who else in our group?"

"Uhmm Yuna and Luhan.." She answered doubtly

Kai looked away, "What to do about this paper?"

"That...Yuna said you should read it carefully and make the draft. when it finished, Yuna, Luhan, and i will continue it till the end..sir"

"What did you say?! You asked me to read this much? Do you think i have time for it?!"

Ughhhhh why is he angry to me? Why doesn't he complain to the teacher?! If only she could express her frustration.. "So how, sir?"

Kai glared at the sweet girl in front of him. Oh she still couldn't hide her annoyed face uhm? 

"So, what do you want?" He asked followed by a smirk.

What the ffff??! The girl was surely irritated..

" Listen..you don't have the right to order me around. I'm your master and you are just a maid. You have to follow what i said and not the other way around. Now i'm asking you to make the draft for me. No buts. I don't need any answer. Just do it." Kai commanded.

Seren sighed and stepped forward to the chair in front of the computer desk.

"Who ask you to sit there? Just sit on the floor. I'm going to take a shower. Don't touch anything in this room except the papers and the pen. Arraseo?" With that, Kai entered the bathroom leaving Seren alone on the cold floor.

15 minutes later, Kai walked out from the bathroom wearing Espirit t-shirt and Rip Curl shorts.

Geez...why he is handsome in everything he wears? What am i thinking? Seren..throw that thought away..

Suddenly she was haunted by the thought about Kai and Yoann. Little did she know that Kai was feeling being followed by her gaze since he stepped out the bathroom.

"Done admiring my face? Why? You like it? But i'm sorry you aren't even close to my level." Said Kai lightly while admiring his self in front of a long mirror.

Seren pouted. He needs to see the doctor. She thought while pressing the pen on the blank paper firmly. Kai passed her to take an automotive magazine and got onto his bed.

So this is what actually his "I dont have time for the task" huh? urghhh

Kai grabbed his phone on the bedside table. Geez.. 52 messages? That Solbi.... He was about to delete those messages but one of them caught his attention, so finally he read it. He was surprised and move his gaze to the girl who was writing seriously on the lower floor.

"Hey you" Said Kai.

Seren Looked up, "What else,sir?"

"What did you do to Solbi?" Kai asked.

The girl frowned. How did this human know... "Nothing..."

"Seriously? Is it true you fought her back?"

"If it's true so what?"

Kai glared, "What's with that tone?! I'm asking you nicely!"

Seren was furious, "The honorable master, I'm doing our group task so please don't disturb me or it won't be finished. I didn't do anything to your girlfriend. I was only teach her how to respect other people. " She said honestly. 

"Did you just mocked me?"

Instead of answering his question, she stood up and said "Excuse me, i'll continue this task in my room."

"No. Finish it here." His command.

Seren pouted and sit back on the floor, continued the task while Kai stared at the girl. Oh this girl is so tough.... He thought and he walked to the bathroom.

Finally Seren finished their task and flexing her hands while staring at the bathroom door. She stood up and walked toward the long table to thow the empty cans in the rubbish bin. She scrutinezed the clear bottle on the table. It's similiar to mine that's nowhere to be found...

Just about she touched the bottle, Kai suddenly out of the bathroom..

"Don't touch it!" Shouted Kai, loudly. Everyone who saw his face could tell he is seriously angry and...scary. It made Seren surprised. "Get out of my room! Now!" He commanded. "Let me type the draft and don't ever enter my room again!" He continued. He could see the fear in the girl's eyes, yet he didn't feel sorry. No one should touch the bottle. There shouldn't be anyone touch his childhood memories.....

 

Seren arrived at her school. Today she didn't go to school with Kai. She entered her cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter