Six

LOVE : Not Ours to Command
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are..you sure, Sir?"

Lay smiled sweetly and nodded, "The policy here.. all the workers who are in school age, their school will be financed by this family. This policy has existed since my great greatgrandpa had his first company. and you will be in the same school with Kai." The smile on Seren's face faded by hearing that name. with.....Kai?

Seeing her changing expression, Lay continued, "Don't worry.. Kai's school has a good connection with Kim Corporation so i can take care all of your removal stuffs."

Seren could just smile shyly. Definitely.. Kai's school will be filled with rich students that........

"Just calm....no one will know about your job here..." said Lay answered her question in her mind. "..and i'll prohibit Kai to tell it."

Seren nodded politely. "If so..excuse me..". Lay nodded and turned toward his macbook again.

Seren was about to pass through the curtain then stopped when she heard Lay's voice, " You know why my great greatgrandpa made that policy?" 

She turned and shook her head.

"Because he believe that in such a young age, they can be more successful and useful rather being a maid in Kim Corporation." Lay smiled and continued, "I also believe you can... I can see that through the light of your eyes.."

Seren stunned.

 

Seren back to the kitchen which was rather quiet. Little bit she knew how a sweet smile plastered on her face.. omg his smile...his dimple.......his kindness....

"Why are you smiling?" Hana awared that smiling and approached Seren.

"uh..? nothing....." Seren thought that she couldn't tell this 'feeling' toward her boss to Hana.. not this time..

"Arasso.. keep the smile first because we will be busy for tonight. Help me grill this meat, okay?" Said Hana playfully.

Seren nodded and followed Hana toward the backyard that filled with a vast expanse of garden completed with outbond games like sandpool, rope bridge, flying fox, swings, slides, and also a big treehouse. Wow.......

"What will happen tonight?" asked Seren.

"You know the socialite party for rich people..something like that." Hana answered and continued, " Usually they rotate the party every month to be held in whom mansion and this week turned out to be in Kim mansion again.." She spoke while slathering the barbecue sauce to the meat on a small table near the barbecue set. Seeing the amount of the meat, Seren asked again, "Eonni, is this enough? i don't think so..". 

"Don't worry..the chef will take care of it. We are here just for help him." Hana answered. "You should be familiar of this kind of party if you stay here.. They are the ones partying, we are the ones working till midnight." she said, annoyed. 

Seren chuckled. Suddenly bluntly asked, "How old is master Lay?" she also didn't know why did she ask such question. Hana eonni will not think about 'that' right?

Meanwhile, the latter looked at her and smile teasingly, "about 20s above..i don't know exactly, why?..have you met with our kindhearted master?"

"Ye..s and i was told to school tomorrow in the same school as the young master.. i'm afraid..." Seren said honestly.

Hana smiled and spoke like a big sister, "Oh...about that policy, i've heard about it. And remember what i told you? don't be afraid if you did nothing wrong."

Seren gave a small nod. Actually nothing was wrong anyway.. except the social status maybe.. She didn't know if she can befriended with someone in that school since they are 'different'. Especially... for being on Lay's side...

 

Kai stood in front of a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter