Five

LOVE : Not Ours to Command
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The young master home...." A servant spread the news to the who kitchen. Seren who was helping a maid cutting the beans looked at the changes that happened in front of her. As highly trained, some waiters immediately moved into the kitchen cupboard in the corner, made a cup of coffee, tea and syrup, and took some expensive soft drinks from a big refrigerator. All drinks were placed in a large black tray that also has the same symbol with it. What does it mean? will the 'young master' drink them all or he will choose one of them? Seren thought.

The tray was too long for a waitress to brought it by herself. Seren finally appointed by the her to help her bring the tray. Seren was afraid. What if the 'young master' recognized her, which was blocking his way before? 

Kai, who still dressed in his shirt and Armani trousers, was sitting like-a-boss on a couch in the living room, glared at the two maids who put the tray on the long glass table in front of him. 

"Too long...." He said curtly. 

"Sorry, Sir.." The waiter bowed. Seren who still didn't understand anything followed the movement. She bowed awkwardly. Kai looked at the weird movement of her and raised his eyebrow.

When the two maids excused themselves for leaving, Kai spoke.

"You.. The new one, stay here" he said, then sipping his green tea haughty.

Seren sighed and turned around.

"Are you a new maid?"

She nodded.

Kai took another sip of his green tea and asked her casually, "That afternoon.... did you want to die?"

Seren silent, confused about what to say.

"Answer if i asked." He said loudly.

"yes...."

"How old are you?"

"Seventeen..." Seren replied softly.

"What? i didn't hear you."

"Seventeen..." She said a bit loud this time. ".....Sir." She added awkwardly.

Kai nodded. How Seren was eager to slap that handsome face in front of her. 

"you're younger a year than me..huh?"

What?? This 'young master' is only eighteen yo?

"Okay.. just go.. I may be getting bored just to see your face any longer." 

What the.....

Seren bowed slightly while in her heart, she cursed that oh-so-handosme boy. For God's sake why she was working there in the first place and why the hell she assumed that Yoann was in a place like that? She didn't believe it either...

A girl who was little bit older than Seren approached her. 

"Hello, i'm Jung Hana." She said with a smile. "Are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter