One

LOVE : Not Ours to Command
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

09.50 pm Gangneung village, Gangwon Do, South Korea

That night was so cold. The rain has gone but not for the tears of a girl who was sitting in front of her mom's coffin in a funeral place. Her mom just passed away because of an accident. one by one people started to leave after saying their condolence, leaving that girl alone. 

suddenly, a woman in her late 40s approached her. That woman was her closest neighbour since they moved in a small apartment after her dad passed away. 

"Seren ah.... want me to accompany here?" asked Sa yeon carefully. 

seren shook her head

"Aunty... I want to leave this village"

"Why?"

"My mother's last will.....She asked me to find her best friend when she was in high school"

"Where?" asked Sa Yeon.

"Seoul..."

the woman was speechless about her decision. She knew Seoul was a metropolitan city and it scared her just to imagine how the girl in front of her live there, no family, friends, and only strangers. But she was sure Seren's mom has thought it carefully before making this decision. she considered Seren as her daughter. If only she was a rich woman, she would take Seren to live with her. But, her life was just the same with Seren's mom; mid-low class in economic matters with one child.

"I know it's hard for you but i believe your mom for making this decision as much as you believe her. So don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter