9

My Eyes on You

 

Jihye is awake; the loud ringing of sehun’s phone was keeping you up. Jihye  sigh and she closed her eyes once again, trying to sleep. Sehun’s phone has been ringing over and over again. Jihye  didn’t know if he just can’t hear it because he is asleep already or he doesn’t want to answer it.

 But he should’ve turned his phone off. Jihye  can’t sleep. Jihye clenched her teeth in annoyance as she turns to the other side, facing sehun’s back. It’s already midnight and she’s still wide awake and they have to go back to Seoul.

She’s just controlling herself right not because Jihye  knows that Sehun doesn’t want her to touch his things. But Jihye  wants to throw his phone right now.

For the hundredth time, Jihye  saw Sehun finally reaches out for his phone to turn it off. Jihye heard him growl which startled her.

Sehun turned to the other side which they finally face each other, but Jihye  quickly closes her eyes, pretending to be asleep. Then again, she heard Sehun speak.

“I need to fix this as soon as possible. This is driving me crazy..” Jihye  didn’t know what he meant. She was curious about what’s bothering him but at the same time, she doesn’t want to get involve with him.

Jihye  decided to sleep already since there’s no noisy phone ringing. Before she completely fell asleep, Sehun said something…

“Aissh. Jung Krystal..” And Jihye  drifts off to her dreamland.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -

 

It has been exactly 3 days since Jihye  and Sehun went back to Seoul from Busan. They went back to their daily lives as husband and wife.

Sehun was busy with his work and while Jihye  is busy learning on how to bake. She decided to take a baking lesson since she was always left at home. But today, Jihye  decided to go out.

Jihye  is out on the street. She planned to meet up with Youngji but unfortunately, Yongji I was busy. So now Jihye  was alone, but she was fine. She liked spending quality time just to think.

Suddenly, Jihye  collided with someone else.

“ooff!” Sojin tumble over.

“omona! I’m so sorry!” a woman around her age said to Jihye  while bowing several times. She was holding a child. She seems to be in a hurry so Jihye  didn’t make it a big deal.

Jihye  was about to say that it’s okay but the woman quickly walks away. Jihye  shrugged and continued walking.

 

- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

“Aiish. Tell her I’m busy. Sehun pinched the bridge of his nose in irritation.

His secretary bowed and went outside of his.

Since they went to Busan, Krystal didn’t stop pestering him. Asking him where he is, what he’s doing. She said that they need to meet for him to see his son but sehun didn’t want to.

And again today, krystal made an appointment with Sehun but Sehun made another excuse.

He’s not ready yet. It’s not the right time. He needs to think of a way for this won’t be publicized. Especially to his father, ever since he and krystal dated, his father didn’t like krystal but before sehun still dated krystal.

 And now he doesn’t know what his father will do if he finds out about this. Sehun is already married and knowing that he have a son with other woman. It will surely make his father mad.

He went back to his seat and started to work.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

The night came pretty quickly for Jihye . She just came home after her window shopping. She started to cook their dinner since it’s almost 7:30 and she hasn’t cooked anything. Jihye  hums while she cut some vegetables.  She heats the pan and started cooking.

Jihye is almost done when the front door went open. She peeked from the kitchen to see if it’s Sehun. She saw him taking of his shoes. Jihye quickly placed the plates on the table, when she’s done preparing.

She went to the living room to call Sehun for dinner.

“Sehun, dinner is ready..” Jihye  called sehun carefully. She always called sehun this way. Maybe,because she’s afraid of him.

Jihye  saw him laying down on the couch with his eyes closed and his eyebrows furrowed. He didn’t respond.

Jihye cleared and she tried calling him again.

“Sehun~ uhmm. Dinner is ready. You can eat if yo---.” He didn’t let sojin finish and he stood up and walks towards their room.

“I’ll not eat dinner.” with that, sehun closed the door really loud that made Jihye flinch.

What’s with him? Jihye thought.

 

Jihye  decided to eat dinner alone. She pouted and went to the kitchen.

When Jihye  finished eating, she cleaned the plates and after that she went inside their room. She opens the door carefully. The lights were already turned off and only the lamp beside their bed is open.

Sehun is already sleeping, with his arm placed above his head. You can still read his expression. He seems stressed.

 

Maybe it’s work. I hope he won’t over work. He’ll get sick.

 

Jihye  walks toward the bathroom to wash. After a short bath, sojin closed the bathroom door gently and walks to the bed. She sat at the edge as she checks her phone. She smiles as Jihye saw her instagram acoount. Youngji posted again.

Youngji is happily smiling next to a man and it captioned,

-With this handsome oppa. See you next time kekeke.

 

Oooh. Youngji didn’t tell me about this. Is this the reason why she can’t come with me? I need to ask her tomorrow. Haha.

Jihye placed her phone on the table and she lay down on the bed. She slowly pulls the cover up, making herself comfortable with her position. She closed her eyes and drifts off to her dreamland