6

My Eyes on You

A loud thud woke Jihye up in the middle of her sweet dream. She opens her eyes, slowly adjusting from the light. When she finally regained her vision, she sat up and saw the empty space beside her.

“Where’s sehun?” she whispered.

She grab her phone from the table beside her.

*6:07*

It’s too early. I groaned when I saw the time. I heard loud noises coming from outside. Out of curiosity, I went out of the room to see what’s with the noise.

“No no no. you shouldn’t put too much sugar.” Auntie scolded sehun.

When I went outside the room, I saw what’s happening outside. Auntie and Sehun are busy with the kitchen. They’re preparing breakfast. At first, I can’t believe what’s happening. For the first time, I saw sehun cooking.  I blink few times before, going to them.

I see that Sehun really can’t say no to his Auntie but yes, It’s obvious that he doesn’t like what’s he is doing right now. Ha. I want to laugh at him but I tried to compose myself.

“Good Morning Auntie!” I greeted auntie.

“Oh! You’re up Jihye-ah! Just in time, we started cooking breakfast. Come here, help us with these.”

Auntie quickly gave me an apron and she started instructed me on what to do. Sehun just looked at me like this -_- and he continued doing his work.

I think Auntie saw that and I was shock on what she said.

“Jihye-ah~ you didn’t greet your husband. A goodmorning kiss at least?” she looked at me and sehun. Waiting for me to do it. But noooo. I don’t want.

I just looked at Sehun, not knowing what to do. When he looked at me, I gave him a Help-me- look. But he just shrugs off and ignored me and what auntie said like he didn’t hear anything.

This guy really.

I then look at Auntie and Sehun. Auntie and Sehun, Auntie then Sehun. Ughh. Whatever.

 

“There you go. By doing that every morning, your relationship will last longer.” Auntie smiled as she started to get some ingredients from the fridge.

I just can’t believe on what I did. I kissed him, on the cheek. And you know what’s pissing me? He smirked at me!

I quickly look away and went a bit far from him. Aish. I shoudn’t be bothered. It’s just a kiss.

Yeah,

 a kiss.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

After eating breakfast with Auntie and Sehun, Auntie left for she said that she will go somewhere important. We are left here in the house. Because I’m so bored, I decided to go outside to get some fresh air, since we are already here in Busan. I should savor this moment with nature.

I just let my feet to lead the way, until I realize that I’m already standing in front of the gazebo.

Unconsciously, a smile crept on my lips. The fresh breeze of the wind, few strand of my hair being flew by the wind. I closed my eyes, as the birds chirp.

I wanted to fly…

..

..

..

..

..

..

 

But then,

“Yah, what are you doing?”

Where that voice does came from?   I open my eyes and saw no one in front of me, I turn my head and I finally saw who said that.

I felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. He just saw me did that. I wish for the ground to swallow me. Keep it cool.

“N-nothing..” I stutter and look away from sehun who is standing with his hands inside his pocket.

Silence filled the air. I didn’t dare to talk.

I look down started playing the grass with my feet, swaying my feet back and forth.

I don’t know how many minutes had passed. We stand there in silence.

“Jihye-ah..” I don’t know if I heard it right. Am I hallucinating? Did Sehun called me?

Slowly, I turn my head to him. And there he was, staring at me. I can’t help but to look into his eyes. He looks at me. I don’t know but something inside me was different. Something is different. I started to feel my own heart beat. When he looks at me, it seems like the time stops. I don’t know but, he has this effect on me that I don’t want to look away. Even though I’m still intimidated by his stares but this one seems to be different. I gulp when I realize what’s happening to me.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

I’m snap out from my thoughts when he finally talked.

“Nevermind..”  he then turn around and started to walk away,

=_=’ what?

I stood there for a moment, still absorbing what he said. I blink for a few times.

“What happened?” did I just have drowned from his stare? Noo. Haha.. I must be crazy.

This is not so me. Did my heart just *Dugeun dugeun*

I shook my head at my crazy thought.

Get hold of yourself jihye.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Sorry for the short update! please look forward for the next chapter!

Comment&Subscribe! thanks!