8

My Eyes on You

 

Auntie made dinner for us. Sehun and I are going back to Seoul tomorrow. And this dinner was made extra special. Auntie and I are busy preparing the table here in the gazebo while Sehun is busy grilling the meat.

The night breeze is cold and also because of the trees that are around us, fresh air indeed. Compared to the air in Seoul, here is completely different.

From time to time, I glance at Sehun who is eyes fixed on what he’s doing. I didn’t know that Sehun can cook.

Well, at some point he can cook. I’m too busy thinking and looking at sehun when I felt auntie nudge my side. I turned to her and saw her smiling at me.

Busy looking at someone?” she said to me in a teasing tone.

I quickly shook my head.

“A-aniyo.” I blush when I realized what I just did. I’m just curious and amazed I guess?

“It’s okay for you to stare at him. You’re his wife. You have the right.” She winked at me.

I just laughed awkwardly. Ha. Ha. Ha.

“Why don’t you call Sehun for us to eat already.” She pushed me a little towards where sehun is.

And just that, I found myself standing beside sehun.

I coughed purposely to get his attention. Sehun looks at me.

“Auntie said that we should eat already.” I tried to sound normal as I can. I’m really not used to talk to him. I feel so uncomfortable. Especially, when he’s looking at me.

He just stared at me, I look away.

“Arasso.” With that, I quickly went back to the gazebo where auntie is already sitting. I sat across her and sehun came after.

“Just enjoy the dinner okay, I know you will do many things again when you go back to Seoul. Especially Sehun..” Auntie paused for awhile; she looked at sehun and then me.

“take care of him Jihye-ah.” She smiled sincerely.

With what Auntie said, I felt her sincerity. She seems to love and treasure Sehun very much. I just nodded my head and smiled back at auntie.

Sehun didn’t say anything, I saw him just staring at the food. Good thing that auntie was the first one to get the food and we started eating.

“Goodnight Jihye and Sehun.” Auntie said to us and after that she left.

We really had a good dinner. Auntie shared many things to us. And of course, she told me different stories more on about sehun. I can conclude that Sehun’s childhood is not so fun. Since he was small, he is really distant to others and he is really mysterious. And until now, I think he really is.

I went inside our room and I started packing my bags. We will leave early tomorrow so I have to make sure I’m prepared to leave for tomorrow.

Sehun went inside the bathroom. I checked my IG for some updates, and i smiled when I saw youngji posted a picture which she tagged me, it’s a photo of the sunset in the background and with her hand trying to reach it from the side.

 

She captions it saying “Too close yet too far.Yah, Jihye-ah! Hurry up and come back. Kekekeke”

 

I’m just gone for a few days and she missed me that much.

Just then, I heard a phone ringing. My eyes caught sehun’s phone on the bed. Maybe it’s important. I stood up and went over to get his phone, I saw the unknown number calling. I knocked at the bathroom door,

“Sehun, someone is calling you.” I informed him.

The door opened revealing sehun’s poker face. He looked at me then the phone that’s in my hand. He then glared at me and he snatch away the phone from my hand.


“Next time, don’t you ever touch my things.”  With that he slammed the door close. I was left dumbfounded. I blink for a few times. I don’t really want to meddle on what business he has.

I’m just being nice here to inform him that his phone is ringing. I don’t care who the hell is calling him. I just thought that maybe it’s important. Pssh.

I just want you to know that your phone is ringing.” I mumbled and rolled my eyes as I went back on packing my things.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I’m busy surfing net in my phone, I’m already laid down on the bed. Sehun on the other side, his back was facing me. I can’t tell if he’s already sleeping or not. After what happened earlier, I tried my best to ignore and act normal.

I smiled widely as I scroll down, seeing different pictures. I should go back on taking photos I guess. I missed my hobby.

Just then, I heard sehun’s phone is ringing again. I glance at him when he reaches out for his phone that is placed on top of the table beside our bed.I heard him sigh before he  stood up and went outside the room to answer it.

He must be busy with work. We’ll be going back to Seoul tomorrow. And we will be returning to our everyday routine. It’s nice to have even a short trip like this. But until now, I really don’t know why we went here. Is it for work? But sehun didn’t go anywhere here. I shook my head.

I shouldn’t be involved with his business again. I went back my attention to my phone. And sehun is still outside. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the Short Chapter. Enjoy reading and please do subscribe and comment chingus! komawo~ ^^