5

My Eyes on You

I’m too immersed with the place, I heard someone called sehun.

 

“Sehun-ah!~”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

 

I saw a lady walking towards sehun’s direction. She looks like she’s in her mid 40s but she still looks young. With her long wavy hair and she’s wearing a white maxi dress. She happily went to sehun and I think she didn’t see me yet.

Sehun saw her and for the first time since I met sehun, this is the first time I saw him smile warmly at someone. The lady quickly enveloped her in a tight hug.

“Omooona! I missed you Sehun!” The lady beamed.

I just stood there, watching them interact. When Sehun broke the hug, he looked at me.

“Auntie, Actually I’m with my Wife. She’s Jihye.” Sehun went besides me and he wraps his arms around my waist as he introduces me to his auntie.

His Auntie smiled even wider when she saw me, she clasps her hands together.

Oh Sehun! She’s Jihye? Aigoo! Your mom talked about her a lot before! Finally! Nice to meet you Jihye.

I’m Sehun’s Auntie. His Mom and I are sisters.” She gave me a hug and sehun removes his hand wrapping around my waist.

“Nice to meet you too, auntie.” I bowed at her and smiled widely.

“You two really look good together. And oh! Before we talk about things, why don’t you settle your things first?” Auntie led us to their house.

Sehun walks beside me and he is slowly getting closer to me as we walk her auntie keeps on talking about something which I didn’t catch when sehun whispered something to me.

“ Please bear with her, auntie really likes to talk. And yes, we are staying in their pension house.”

I looked at him and I didn’t know that his face was really close to mine. I’m startled with our distance so I move a little farther and he stood up straight and he walks ahead of me.

Auntie finally led us to our house for this night, and it’s really nice though it’s simple. It brings a fresh feeling since it’s themed with nature. There are many flowers surrounding the place.

“So here we are, I hope you’ll like it. I’ll let you two first settle your things and I’ll just come back and I’ll bring you two somewhere. Okay?”

Auntie sounded quite excited when she said that. She went to me and gave me another hug.

“thank you auntie.”  I said to her.

“ no problem, okay I’ll leave you two okay. “ with that, she closed the door and left.

I followed sehun from behind as I check out the place. Sehun opened the door of our room.

It’s really spacious compared to what I’m expecting. Sehun started unpacking and I sat down on the other edge of the bed and started unpacking too.

No one is talking so it’s really quiet. When I’m unpacking my things and I place them in the cabinet. I started to think again, why are we even here? Does something happen? How about his work?

I blink few times as I realize that. I looked at sehun but he’s busy with his phone again and some of his clothes were still on the bed.

Just then, his phone rang and he quickly answered it. I continued what I’m doing and tried not to bother him. He went outside the room to answer his call.

After I finished arranging my stuffs, I lie down on the bed. When I’m about to close my eyes, sehun came back.

“Hey, Auntie is there. She’s waiting for us. Let’s go.”

When I stood up sehun already went outside the room, I followed him and saw auntie is already at the doorway.

“C’mon Jihye, I’ll tour you two for a while.” She gesture me to come and I went outside with her.

Auntie toured us around their pension house and we talked about many things. And actually most of it is about sehun. Sehun is following us from behind with his expressionless face and as if he’s not hearing what we’re talking about.

We’re walking around the garden and we’re approaching their gazebo that is in the middle of the garden, filled with bright lights.

And I learned many things about sehun from his auntie and this one, I tried to control my laughter because of what his auntie said.

“And here! This gazebo, I remember when sehun is around 10 years old I think? That’s is the first time I saw him dance, and it’s really funny! Can you imagine him dancing here? And not just a simple dance, but he’s dancing a y dance! And he’s just 10 that time! HAHAHA! I really can’t forget that! That’s why everytime I went to this gazebo, I remember out dear sehun here.” She smiled at me and we stop our tracks here in the gazebo.

I chuckled lightly and then I saw what’s in the gazebo and I’m really amazed.

The gazebo has a small table inside with chairs and the table is filled with foods and 2 bottles of wine.

I looked at sehun and he just gave me a boring look.

“ What are you two waiting for, let’s sit.” Auntie sat first and sehun and I followed.

“ I prepared this for the two of you when sehun told me that you two are coming here.” She again started telling stories that I listen carefully.

Sehun is really quiet after we went out of the room and I glance to him from time to time.

Auntie suggested to sehun to open the wine, and then when sehun already opened the wine, we poured some wine in our glass. And we toasted.

I only sip a little since I really don’t like drinking. The whole night went on auntie who almost did all the talking.

I enjoyed it though and I learned many things from her. She also gave us some tips for our marriage and I already expected that she’ll ask something about our marriage and our plans for family. I’m glad that sehun answered that question that time.

We didn’t realize that it’s already midnight when we finished talking and auntie said that we should sleep now since we’re already tired especially sehun. She’s saying that we should sleep but I’m insisting her to help her clean up but she don’t want, so in the end me auntie will clean up the table.

We said good night to auntie and we went back to our room.

I’m really sleepy already. So when we enter out bedroom, I quickly lie down and closed my eyes.

I didn’t bother to know what sehun is doing right now because I’m really sleepy.

And with that, I drifted off, not bothering to fix myself.