2

My Eyes on You

I woke up from the sound of the alarm clock. I groaned as I reach the alarm clock from the table beside me. Slowly, I adjust my sight from the light.

*7:03* I glance at sehun’s side, he’s not there. Maybe went to work but it’s still early.

I did my daily routine. And after that, I went down stairs. I saw sehun standing in front of the mirror fixing his tie.

He rarely wear suit even though he always wear his casual clothes because of course he’s a business man but today seems different. Maybe he has a important meeting, I was going to ignore him and because I need to prepare breakfast, when I was walking to kitchen, I heard him sighed loudly.

 

 I didn’t bother to look at him and continue walking towards the kitchen but I stop my tracks when I felt him looking at me. I looked at sehun and he was already looking at me.

He looked really pissed, he coughs awkwardly and I saw him grip tightly in his tie.

I sighed knowing what he wants.  I walk closer to him nervously, when I was already standing in front of him, he looked away and his grip loosens on the tie.

I felt my heart pound; I can smell the manly scent of sehun, because I’m just standing in front of him.  He is really tall, that I’m just exactly under his chin.

He lowered himself a little so I can tie it. I nervously grab his tie and I tried my best to tie it perfectly.

After that, I took a few steps backwards. Awkward silence filled the air.

I decided to go to the kitchen, but then the corner of my eye.

Did I see it right? I saw him smile a little.

I tried to ignore it again and I started to prepare breakfast.

After sehun left for work, I’m all alone again. I sat at the couch and I the tv.

Boring. Boring. Boring.

I keep on switching the chanel when I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket. I grab my phone and saw the caller I.D

It’s my bestfriend youngji. I smiled as I answer the call.

“Annyeong annyeong!” youngji beamed from the other line

Youngji!” I exclaimed.

“hey jihye! Are you busy today? Is your husband home?”

Youngji knows the whole story of this marriage thingy and she understands me completely. It’s nice to have youngji around; she’s always there to cheer me up.

She’s really a great person. But she can be really stubborn at times. And she’s noisy too. Even though we have opposite personalities, we rarely have misunderstanding.

“No I’m not busy, and it’s Monday. Sehun’s working. Why? You’ll come over?”

“ASA! Yes I’m coming over if you don’t mind and I have something to tell you!! Wait for me okay! Gtg!”

I chuckled when she ended the line.

I guess I’ll be spending this day with youngji.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - 

 

“Jiji~!!!”

Youngji welcomed me with a crushing bone hug.

“hey hey. Calm down, we just see each other last week. And didn’t I tell you stop calling me that.”

I successfully escaped from her hug. I cross my arms across my chest.

“Call you what? Jiji? Sorry, I guess I’m just excited to tell you something. Haha”

She teasingly looked at me.

“Are you coming in or not?” I glared at her.

She didn’t answer me but instead she excitedly went inside and she quickly sat at the couch.

I shook my head at her actions.

 

“So what’s that something you’ll tell me?” I ask her as I munch down the cookies that she bought.

“You better prepare yourself. So it’s like this, remember last week when I told you that I’m going to a fashion show. When I went there, of course many high class people are there and I can’t believe I saw him there jihye! He really stood out from the other models there. Even though his not a model but yeah, he’s really hot” she chuckled when she said the last word.

I rolled my eyes at her.

I don’t understand I think on what you are saying.”

“Yixing, jihye-ah. Your Yixing! And oh! He’s not known there as yixing! His name is Lay. I don’t know if he saw me but I’m sure it’s him that I saw.”

Her voice became serious. She looked at me worriedly.

I closed my eyes for a moment. Yixing. Zhang Yixing. I thought he’s in China. Why is he here? Why is he there? Maybe he’s with his girlfriend. Does he have a girlfriend?

No.no. I shouldn’t care anymore right?

I sighed as I open my eyes and smiled bitterly at youngji.

“Sorry jihye. I should not have told you that” I can hear her voice filled with guilt.

“no youngji, it’s okay. At least now I’m aware that he’s back. And beside I should not care about him anymore. He’s a part of past right?”

I told her assuring that I’m really okay.

“ you’re right! Haha. Okay. Let’s not think about that. Let’s just eat our heart out today!” she quickly changed her mood. She’s really a bipolar.

I laughed at her silliness.

She handed me a glass of grape juice.

“Cheers!”

I tried to erase the thoughts about yixing.

Zhang yixing why did you come back? 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

another update! i made 2 updates today! PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! KOMAWO CHINGUS