13

My Eyes on You

Jihye went to the living room and she the tv. She sat down on the couch while holding an apple on her other hand.

“Aigooo.” She just finished washing the plates. She made herself comfortable and she took a bite on the apple.

Some random drama is currently playing on the tv. Jihye grabs the remote and switched it in other channel. She is busy looking for something interesting to watch but she stopped when the news caught her attention.

She blinks twice when she saw the headline.

What is this? She thought.

“Mr. Oh Sehun, one of the famous business men in South Korea is rumored to soon have their first Child with his wife. Mr. Oh Sehun and his wife are spotted going inside the hospital and said to have his wife check up for her pregnancy. Let’s all wait for the confirmation from the couple. Stay tuned.”

The reported said.

Jihye almost choked from the apple that she’s eating.

What? How can they make this kind of rumor? I know Sehun is famous but seriously? Even this one?  She thought.

Just then she realized why Sehun is really careful about his ex. With that thought, Jihye can’t help but to frown.

 

 

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Umma? “ Jihye smiled when she heard her mother’s voice.

“Omona! Jihye! I saw the news! Is it true honeyyyy?~ Omoooo!” Jihye held the phone a little far from her ear when her mom squealed on the other line.

She sighed.

“Umma~” Jihye whined.

 

“Why? Why honey? So is it true?”

Jihye took deep breath; she knows that her mother will be disappointed that it’s not true. Ever since she got married, this topic is never left with her mother keeps on asking on when they will have a child.

“Umma, it’s not true.” She said in a small voice.

“Wh-what? Then what about the news?” Jihye knows that her mother is really sad, she can sense even through the phone.

“It’s just happened that Sehun and I went to the hospital for his check up. H-he’s not really feeling well that time.”

Jihye closed her eyes when she said that reason.

“oh..” the other line went silent for a moment.

I’m sorry to disappoint you mom.”

“No, no! don’t say that. It’s okay honey. Just take your time okay? And don’t forget to take care of Sehun! Ok ? byeee!” with that her mom ended the line without letting Jihye to answer.

Just then the front door opened and Sehun came in.

They looked at each other for a moment then Sehun went to the couch and he putted his coat there.

“Did you see the news?”

“Yes.” Jihye answered without looking at Sehun. She is still not used to them talking this long.

Are you alright? Did some reporters came here or called you?” Sehun said in a worrying tone which made Jihye look at him.

“I’m fine, and there are no press that called me or came here. But my mom called.” Jihye said to Sehun.

Did she ask?”

Jihye nodded, “I just said that it’s not true and I said that you’re not feeling that well that’s why we went for a checkup. Sorry for my lame excuse.”

“It’s alright…it’s good that you denied it. We just need to be more careful next time.”

There’s a moment of silence before Jihye talked again.

“Did you eat already? I prepared dinner.”

Sehun smiled a little,

“Don’t stress yourself about this okay. I’m sorry for dragging you to this.”

Jihye nodded and they went to the kitchen to eat dinner.

After they had their dinner, Jihye and Sehun is now laying on their bed. Their backs are facing each other. But then Sehun’s phone rang. He grabs his phone from the table beside their bed and answered it.

“Yoboseyo?”

Jihye opened her eyes and turned toward Sehun’s.

“Mwo? Arraso. I’ll go there.”

Jihye saw Sehun hurriedly grabbed his keys and jacket.

“Is there a problem Sehun?” Jihye asked him that made Sehun look at Jihye.

“Krystal.. and Jinwoo. Krystal said that they are in the emergency room.”

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

hi chingus! another update kekeke!

please do comment about this chapter and subscribe !~ komawo