Chapter 2

Unexpected Love

Yonghwa's POV

"WHAT?!!!" I almost got a little heart attack because of her. What's on her mind? Is she crazy already? Me and her? Getting married? Just kill me now!

My eyes still looking at the Director, without saying anything and I just opened my mouth so widely because of the shock. Suddenly, Seohyun pat my shoulder and when I looking to her eyes, she signaling me with her eyes, of course, to convince the Director.

"A-Actually, Sir, we.....um" I can't even say a word. I can't believe what happen today. It's the end of my life.

"Um......Sir?"

"What do you want to say, Yonghwa-ssi?" he replied.

"Um, Sir, actually.....I want to tell you that Seohyun and I were not.....um" I said with a low voice also my head bowed down.

"Tell him straightly, Oppa." suddenly Seohyun said to me and called me Oppa. What?! I looked to her and her eyes threatened me.

"Sir, Seohyun and I were not suppose to say this to you, but since Seohyun already said, so, yes, we're getting married." I said with bitter smile on my face. Sigh.

"Well, congratulation for both of you. Seohyun-ssi, it's not a part of your plant to dodge your departure, right?" he replied.

Ah! I remember, if she marrying Korean guy, that means she will be citizen here and of course she won't be kicked out of this country. So smart, Witch.

"No, Sir. We already dating since last month and he proposed me the day before yesterday." she assumed. The Director only nod but his face, it's not like he believe it. Yeah, who wants to believe to her ridiculous statement?

"Okay, I will tell the immigration staff to restatement your departure."

"Thank you so much, Sir." she said and bowed to him. She smiled so widely and I hate that smile.


After they tried to convince the Director, they heading back to Seohyun's office and Yonghwa followed her. Seohyun sit on her chair and having her coffee while Yonghwa staring at her. His face seemed like he's very angry.

"What was that for, Seohyun-ssi?" he finally let his anger out.

"What for--oh that. Well, just, you know I can stay here longer if I'm married Korean boy like you, Yonghwa-ssi." Seohyun said while she's not staring at Yonghwa.

"Are you out of your mind?! I'm not a boy like you saidand for your information, I don't want to get married with you!" he almost yelled to Seohyun. The co-workers heard Yonghwa's voice and suddenly they gathered together.

"Is Yonghwa dating with that Witch?" one of the workers talk to the other.

"Maybe, he had secret relationship with her. The Witch and her Dwarfs." they chuckle. Outside Seohyun's office, the workers gone wild with their thought of both Seohyun and Yonghwa. While in Seohyun's office,

"Who said that you're not a boy? Everyone in this office knows that you're choding. Yong Choding." Seohyun said laughing while Yonghwa's face blushed.

"It's not funny, Seohyun!" he said with angry tone.

"Okay, I'll stop. It's just business, okay? After we got married, we can divorce. C'mon, come with me to the immigration office." Seohyun said while Yonghwa's still angry. When Seohyun about to reach the door, suddenly the workers hurriedly get back to their desk like nothing happened. While Yonghwa out from Seohyun's office, he looking to Jungshin. Jungshin gesture his hand with thumbs up and he mumbled, ' Congratulation on your wedding.' Yonghwa gesture his hand like, 'You're dead, Jungshin-ah!'

 

At the Immigration Office.

"So both of you are getting married, huh?" the officer said with suspicious face and tone.

"Yeah, we're getting married this month, right Oppa? And our wedding will be held in his hometown." Seohyun said while her hand linking to Yonghwa's hand. Aaaand Yonghwa is extremely shock with bitter smile.

"And where his hometown then?" the officer ask Seohyun. Seohyun who doesn't know, with panic she answers the question.

"Um, duh! I-It's his hometown, and why you ask me this question? You can ask him though, duh!" Seohyun said with panic tone which led the officer with more suspicious thoughts.

"Busan." suddenly Yonghwa answer the question.

"Wha--oh, right. I'm forgot Oppa, mianhae" Seohyun said.

"When we held our wedding, we also celebrate my grandma's birthday." Yonghwa tried to explained.

"Ah, jinjja? Oppa, why you're not telling me this?" but Yonghwa doesn't answer Seohyun's question.

"And after Seohyun and I getting married, she should quit from her job and I'll get promotion to be the new editor to replace her position." Yonghwa explained. Seohyun's jaw dropped by Yonghwa's statement.

"What promot--?" when Seohyun about to complain, her words cut by the officer.

"Okay, I'll be interviewing you guys on the next week. If there's something strange or both of you lied, you, young man will be in prison for five months and your girlfriend will go home to USA right away! So prepare yourself for the interview." Both of them just nod to the officer as they said good bye. They walked out from the office. Yonghwa still can't believe. He just staring at seohyun and waiting her response. Seohyun who notice that Yonghwa staring at her, she confused.

"What? Why are you stari--oh, I know. Your acting about the promotion was incredible!" Seohyun said.

"I'm sorry? I'm not acting back there. I mean it what I said!"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Does this face look like I'm joking right now?" his finger pointing his serious face, "If you published my book for twenty thousand copies first, I'll help you."

"Ten thousan, I can't--"

"Then you screw, bye Seohyun." Yonghwa walks leaving Seohyun behind.

"Okay! Twenty thousand." she shouted and made Yonghwa turned around. Their eyes met. Yonghwa approach her.

"Now, you have to propose me." he smirked.

"What?!"

"Then bye."

"Okay okay, gosh, I'll do it." she sighed.

"Now, down on your knees and propose me." Yonghwa said while Seohyun only pouted her lips, but she still do what Yonghwa said.

"Will you marry me?" Seohyun said without passion in her tone.

"No. Say it like you mean it." he smirked again.

"Yong, sweet little Yonghwa?'

"I'm listening now."

"Will you marry me, Yong?"

"Yes."

 

Author's note:

I'm sorry for a short update, I hope you guys like it^^

By the way, I tried to update this chapter soon but it looks like there's no one like the story. Tell me if I should update the next chapter. love you guys^^