Chapter 1

Unexpected Love

Yonghwa's POV

I wake up in the morning and looking at the clock beside my bed and...OMG!! It's 7:45 a.m.! It's fifteen minutes left before I go to work. I took a quick shower  hurrily. And then I eat my bread also my milk.

I lived in a small apartment in the middle of this town. I do for living as a assistant editor. Well, my dream is to be a famous editor in Korea, but it's not easy. Why? Because of that WITCH who'd never promoted me as an editor for God sake!

Before I go to work, as usual I go to a coffee shop near my workplace to get my favorite coffee and of course to get that witch's coffee. It's you know to be an assistant but your boss made you like her servant, not an assistant.

 

Seohyun's POV

 I wake up at 6 a.m. and as I stood up from my bed, I do stretching and go to the bathroom to get a shower. After I got my shower, I made my breakfast for myself of course. It's an omelet and papaya 'ma'. I should go to work today at 8 a.m, so before that I went to my small gym to have a little exercise for my body's health. It's a normal day like usual. Never thought bad things happen today.

I lived alone at my apartment. My parent's died when I was 18. Their car crashed by stupid truck when on they're way home from visited my nephew. Since then, I have to lived by myself and I took a part time job for a living. Also, I don't like flower. Why? Because it's reminds me with my parent's funeral.

 

Yonghwa's POV

It's a busy day, but when I look into the office, many of my co-workers not yet started their work. They probably having gossip with the others, maybe they're gossiping about the boss or I should called her 'WITCH'. She's like a witch for everyone, including me. When I walking to my desk, Lee Jungshin, my friend also my co-worker, came to me and stopped me.

"Where's my coffee, dude?" as he said and suddenly he grabbed my coffee and took a sip from it.

"Ya! That's my coffee! And go buy for yourself. I don't have time for buying you a coffee, Jungshin-ah."

"If you don't have time to buy me a coffee, then why you always have time to buy that witch a coffee?" he smirked to me as he teased for doing my job for my boss. My dear-witch, Ms. Seo Joohyun.

"If I don't buy her coffee, maybe tomorrow you can't see my handsome face again in this office and you will miss me, pabo ya!" he laughed at me while I give him fierce look.

"Haha, relax Mr. Jung Yonghwa. Just be patience with that witch if you don--" suddenly he stopped talking talking while his eyes looking behind my back. He hurrily running back to his desk and signaling the others with his special face 'the-witch-is-here-NOW!'. After I looked at Jungshin's face, I turned around.

"Good mor--"

"Where's my coffee, Yonghwa-ssi?" she ask for her coffee even I don't finished my greetings. I smirked behind her back while she passed me. I started walking to the same direction but I don't go to her office. I checked my computer's chat and suddenly many chats popped out at my window.

You're her broom Yonghwa-ya. Witch's broom. Haha.

Ya! Go married with that witch so you can be her servant forever.

I smiled sarcasticly when I read those chat from my co-workers. I started typing.

You guys, will get it later from me!

When I finished typing, I send the chat and looked to my co-workers in this room with my dead gaze and they started chuckle at me. As I go to her office, I knocked the door and I heard her voice command me to get in. She is on her phone, probably her client calling.

"Here's your coffee, Seohyun-ssi." I said while she only give her gesture hand to receive her coffee without looking at me. Gosh! I feel angry suddenly. I want to smack her face right now. Argh!

 

 

Seohyun's POV

I sit on my chair while my phone's ringing. It's Hwang Minyoung or her famous name, Tiffany Hwang.

"Yeobosseyo, Tiffany-ssi?" I started talking to her.

"Ne, Seohyun-ssi, I want to discuss about my next project with you?" she said on the other line.

"Oh, of course Tiffany-ssi. You can discuss with me anytime you want," I said while I smiled widely. Who doesn't know her? I mean, she's very well known for her famous books. I've waiting for this opportunity for a long time and now I get it! "we should've meeting for discuss your project, Tiffany-ssi."

"Yes, I know that and are you free tomorrow, Seohyun-ssi?" she said.

"Ne, I free tomorrow."

"How about 7 p.m. at the Chinese restaurant near your workplace?" she suggested.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow. Thank you for trusting me to work with me, Tiffany-ssi." I smiled widely again without knowing that my assistant, Jung Yonghwa, is right there, I guess, stood infront my desk and giving my coffee while I'm still speaking with Tiffany. After I hung up my phone, suddenly the office's phone ringing and Yonghwa steadily answers the phone.

"Ms, the Director waiting for you at  his office right away." as he said, I got up from my chair and walked passed him.

"Quick, follow me." I said to him and he started following me.


"Wait, I think I don't hear to your statement properly. Can you tell me one more time, Sir?" she stared to her director while her director give her a hopeless face.

"I'm sorry, Seohyun-ssi. I'm telling you this because the officer of the Departure said that you don't extend your visa, and your visa has expired from the deadline that they given to you, also they will send you back to USA sooner or later." the director said.

Seohyun hometown is in USA, because her dad is American and her mother is Korean. When her parent's dead, she decided go back to her mother's hometown like her mother said before she died from the accident. Luckily for her, her mother's cousin helped her in Korea.

 

Seohyun's POV

What should I do?! I don't want to go back to USA. I don't like being in there because there's so much bad memories. I should do something or else, I'll be screwed!

"Actually, Sir, there's a good news taht I want to tell you," I looked  to my director and I looked to Yonghwa, "that Yonghwa-ssi and I were getting married."

"WHAT?!!!"

 

Author's Note:

Hi thanks for reading, I'm sorry if the story bad, guys but hey, did you see how yong staring at hyun when they in the KBS Gayo Daechukjae? Finally this day has arrived guys!! There's hope^^