Chapter 7

Unexpected Love

Seohyun’s POV

I don’t like shopping nor I like it. There’s a reason why I don’t want to do it. First, I’m not comfortable with them yet. Second, it’s gonna be awkward.

“Hmm, we’re good now.” he said.

It’s been a long time since I felt a warm hug. I don’t want him to let me go from his hug, but right, I can’t.

“You’re such a nice fiancee.” I smile and slapped his cheek lightly.

“Aw!” he smirked but his face like a kid. Kyo!!

I walked to the house and suddenly Mrs. Jung and Grandma greeted me.

“Good morning, Seohyun-ah.” They said and I bowed to them with a smile.

“How’s your night?” grandma asked and she smile so naughty. I know that smile.

“I-It’s really nice, Halmoni. Especially the blanket that you recommended to us.” I said. She’s just giggle.

“Okay, prepare yourself and wear something nice.”Mrs. Jung said and she handled me a hot chocolate. I smile to her and headed to the bedroom as I took a sip the hot chocolate.

**

They headed to the town after Seohyun took a bath. Seohyun wearing a floral mini dress and her hair loose.

Mrs. Jung started to drive the boat. This time, Seohyun doesn’t scared anymore, like the first time she arrived to Busan.

After 10 minutes, they arrived at the small dock and they went upstairs. Mrs. Jung started her car and they go to the town.

“Where we’re going, Mrs. Ju—“

“No no honey, don’t call me like that again now. Just call me Omoni.” Mrs. Jung said.

Seohyun feels a bit awkward to call Mrs. Jung like that. It’s been a long time since her mother died, she never said that word again.

“N-Ne, Mrs. Jung, I mean Omoni.” She said.

When she called Yonghwa’s mother, her eyes blurry with tears.

She remembered her mother. Everytime she feels weak, she always lean to her mother. She always told her mother everything and she cried as her mother will hugged her, told her that everything will be alright. She wants to hug her mother right now.

“What’s wrong dear? Why are you crying?” Mrs. Jung asked her.

Mrs. Jung saw her from the rear mirror. Seohyun startled and she wiped her tears with her thumb.

“Nothing, my eyes was dry so it became so teary.” She said with a smile.

“If you have something to say, just tell me and everything will be alright again.” Mrs. Jung smile and Seohyun want to cry again but he hold up.

“Here we are.” Mrs. Jung said.

Seohyun saw the building and saw some poster, ‘TRUST ME 100% TRUE!!’

“Where are we?” Seohyun confused and she felts a little bit strange.

Mrs. Jung pulled her hand and Grandma only followed behind her back. When she gets into the building, she saw a small table with a big white ball. And there’s a woman with a mask sat behind the ball. Also she wore all black outfit.

The woman guess directly when she saw Seohyun, “It’s her.”

“Wh-What’s going on here? Am I missed something?” Seohyun scared and she doesn’t know anything.

“Just give me your hand, young lady.” The woman told her but she shook her head. The woman felt impatient and she grabbed her hand roughly.

“Chamkan! Are you trying to tell fortunes on me?” Seohyun asked.

“Yes, dear. When Yonghwa come here, she..” Mrs. Jung pointed to the woman, “predicted that Yonghwa would be brought a girl who’s gonna be Yonghwa’s future wife and we think it’s that you, Seohyun-ah.”

Seohyun just confused with her little game, “Oh my God! What should I do now?!” she thought.

She didn’t think it would be like this and now, she doesn’t know what to do. Her face look so pale like her soul just came out from its body. She sighed heavily and she’s sweating so much.

“Why are you sweating so much, Seohyun-ah?” Grandma asked to her. “Are you want to poop because you’re nervous now?” she asked innocently, “You can go to the bathroom if you want, and we can wait here.” She smile and made Mrs. Jung also the woman giggles.

Seohyun just smile bitterly ‘cause Grandma can read her face like a book. Yes, she’s very nervous and she can’t think.

Grandma confused when she heard Mrs. Jung giggles, “Why? Am I wrong? It’s true. When I was young, when I’m nervous, my stomach always felt hurt and I will go to the bathroom.” Grandma patted Seohyun’s shoulder lightly.

“Ne, you’re right halmoni. I can feel what you felt when you was young back then. Well, I will go to the bathroom, but doesn’t mean I want to poop. I’m just want my nervous down.” Seohyun smile to Grandma and she leave and headed to the bathroom.

**

“What should I do?!” she scream in her thought, “even I will be marrying him in the end, doesn’t mean I’m his destiny.”

Her thoughts and her heart saying a different thing. Her thoughts said that it would never happen. But her heart said she wants to be one and only, just for him. She’s having dilemma now.

She wash her face and she looked to her face on the mirror. She sighed heavily. She walked out from the bathroom and she bumped with someone. She fell to the ground.

“I’’m sorry. I didn’t see you when I walked.” He grabbed Seohyun’s hand to lift her up.

Seohyun smoothed her dress and she doesn’t see the man. “Gwaenchannayo. It’s my fault too. I was daydreaming when I walking.”

She looked to him and she startled by what she saw. She was like being struck by lightning in daylight.

“Joohyun-ah? Is it really you? Am I dreaming?” he called her and Seohyun’s face become darker. Yes, it’s him. Kyuhyun. The man who broke her heart and made her didn’t trust to anyone again, especially to the men.

“I’m glad to see you again, Joohyun-ah. What are you doing in Busan? Are you on a trip?”

“It’s not of your bussines. Excuse me.” She said without looking to Kyuhyun’s eyes.

When she walked away from him, Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist. But she’s trying to get off.

“Let me go!” her voice was shaking and her eyes became blurry because her tears.

She turned around and her eyes met with his. But she doesn’t said anything.

“Look, I’m sorry, Joohyun-ah. I want to—“

“To fix it your fault and you’re gonna hurt me again in the same way? What do you want from me now?! After what you’ve done to me, you want to be with me again, so you can hurt me twice?!” she yelled to him and her tears down to her cheek like a waterfall.

“I’m so sorry what I’ve done to you. I regreted. I felt empty when you’re not by my side. I always thinking about you and I—“

“Just stop.” She sighed, “I don’t wanna hear anything from you again. And because of you, I’m not Seo Joohyun who’s weak and innocent anymore. I’m stronger now.”

Kyuhyun was about to talk but Seohyun doesn’t let him.

“And don’t try to find me or get too close to me, ‘cause I’m gonna married with someone I love more than when I loved you!”

 

A/N: so sorry guys. i have a lot task in the school because i'm in the third grade now so i have to focus to get the university that i dreamed of. who's in the third grade like me? i hope you're still kepp following this story and enjoy this update chingudeul~~!^^;