Chapter 4

I FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like the deep and shallow expectations between us. Perhaps, it’s all misunderstanding.

[Fahrenheit – Misunderstanding]

 

“You’re couple with Tiffany, unnie?”

 

Yoona ran to the living room to look at Taeyeon unbelievably, left the tofu that she was frying. hung open. The info that she just got nearly unbelievable to her mind.

 

“You’d burn it.” Taeyeon hummed, her eyes still locked at history book.

 

Yoona seem didn’t care. “You really in one group with Tiffany? THAT Tiffany?”

 

Because she couldn’t focus anymore, Taeyeon looked up and looked at Yoona with her squinted eyes. “Is there any other Tiffany? Come on, just fried the tofu. We gonna be late.”

 

Still not believe it, Yoona back to the kitchen while shook her head. “Unbelievable and unnie agreed it?”

 

“Hey,” Taeyeon called her. Even her sister thought that way.

 

“I mean, wasn’t Tiffany always with Jessica? Why this time they want to be separated?” Yoona asked as she flipped the golden fried tofu.

 

“Don’t think about it.” Taeyeon put inside her books, then glanced to the basket in front of her that full of breads. “Why is this become so many?”

 

“Oh, we sold out yesterday stock and many students still ask about it, so Nora ahjumma requested a hundred of breads.” Yoona answered as she walked with her hands held a plate full of tofu, and then sat next to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon nodded, then looked at Yoona who now was taking some rice to her plate. For this year, Yoona sell the bread made by their neighbor at school canteen. It’s not much, but it could help them to pay the house rent and Yoona could save the money for sudden needs. Taeyeon never asked, but she was sure that the amount was more than enough to buy a smartphone, which wasn’t important to her sister.

 

Taeyeon took the plate from Yoona, took two pieces of tofu then feed it to along with the rice. Back then, Taeyeon ever forbid Yoona to sell breads. Their status as scholarship students is more than enough to be teased by their friends, add more a bread seller as their new title. But, Yoona didn’t care about it. She did it happily, in order to press their parents money that decrease more and more after their parents died.

 

For a girl at her age, Yoona was really mature. She didn’t cry when their parents died in a car accident three years ago. She didn’t mad too at the person who caused the accident who said that he could pay all the payment until they finished study in senior high school.

 

Three years ago, the person who caused the accident of their parents registered them to Seoul High School. Taeyeon and Yoona got scholarship. They got subsided for school fee paid from rich students.

 

Almost two years after the tragedy, Yoona and Taeyeon lived with their uncle and aunt—the only relative that want to look after them. Even though they never told it, Taeyeon and Yoona knew that their uncle and aunt were having difficulties for raising them along with their five kids. Finally Taeyeon and Yoona decided to rent a small house to live together. If only their parents know the important thing of insurance, maybe they could live better.

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon had hard time to swallow. The rice stuck in . Why did she have to remember all of this?

 

“Why, unnie?” asked Yoona.

 

“Nothing.” Taeyeon reached the glass then drank it to help the rice went down. “You have practice after school?”

 

“Nope.” Yoona shook her head. “I already told the coach for having practice before the school start and when the break time.”

 

Taeyeon nodded. Even though Yoona was a year younger than her, her sister was really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter