Chapter 1

I FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?

[Peabo Bryson ft Regina Belle – A Whole New World]

 

A shiny white Audi A6 turned elegantly to a parking lot of Seoul Girls’ High School and stopped right beside the security post. A young seventeen years old blonde girl and good looking came out from the driver seat. She hurriedly opened the door for the girl with hazel eyes who seat next to her.

 

Jessica Jung, the girl, just pressed the car remote when Tiffany Hwang waved her hand.

 

“Wait, my cardigan.”

 

Jessica nodded, and unlocked the car so that Tiffany can take her cardigan in the car.

 

“Done?” she asked. Tiffany nodded her head while wore her pink soft Kashmir warm cardigan. Jessica then locked the car, then walked inside the school yard, followed by Tiffany.

 

Some students who walked at the corridor looked at them in awe. Jessica and Tiffany are the phenomenon couple at the school. Tiffany is a daughter of a textile company president in Seoul who has few branches abroad. She has hazel eyes, brown hair, her body is quite tall and slim. Meanwhile, Jessica is a daughter of oil company president, Tiffany’s father’s best friend.

 

Tiffany and Jessica have been announcing as a couple ever since they stepped in the school. They always come together, go home together, and always in the same class for the last two years included this year, their last year of high school. They are ‘too good to be true’ couple, but they real. Just by look at them, people can amazed, then dream to have a perfect person too.

 

“Jess, is there something weird on my face?”

 

Jessica just smiled when she heard that question. Her entire life, they got education from high quality teachers who called by their parents to their home. Never once they step in a place name school. Until two years ago, after watched High School Musical, Tiffany suddenly asked to have education at formal school. Jessica has been usual with all the attention she got from people at school, but not Tiffany.

 

Except the reality that they become attention center, Jessica liked this school. Beside this school is all girls school and has a lot of awards, the school building is quite comfortable too. Instead of making the school as a high building, the school buildings were formed by main buildings which tidily manage and surrounded by green trees. Very comfortable and of course, safe.

 

Jessica stopped to tied up her shoelace and let Tiffany walked first. She was watching Tiffany’s small steps when a girl was running full speed to their way, she chased by her friends. Within seconds, Jessica moved beside Tiffany, and let herself to be hit by the girl.

 

“Sorry!” the girl yelled, then gone to other corridor.

 

“You okay?” Jessica asked to Tiffany who immediately nodded. Meanwhile, all the girl students who watched that squealed amazed with Jessica’s sweet action and it all looked natural until it seemed normal. Jessica herself felt it a reflex reaction: her feet moved, even before her brain told her so.

 

Not long after that, Tiffany and Jessica reached their new class, 12A. Jessica opened the door and let Tiffany walked first. Her act made students again squealed in their heart. Realized it, Jessica still hold the door. The girl students immediately came in while blushed, few students from other class hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter