08

Unclear {HIATUS}

You sat on be big white piano chair with ease. Dana had class that day and your class had been cancelled because your lecturer was sick. you pressed  the keys and started to sing mirror by Justin Timberlake. When you was singing your phone suddenly rang. Your eyes grew bigger when the you sw your phone screen written “Dana’s birthday in 2 week” suddenly you feel dumb because you forgot about Dana’s birthday. You was about to call your momand tell her about Dana’s birthday but, you got rang from your mom beforehand. “Hello?” you heard your moms' voice in the phone. “mom! I was about to call you!” you said in excitement.

“wow relax Hana, I ring you because I want you to help me. I mean me and dad” your mom said.

“help with what?” you asked in curious way.

“actually, we can’t celebrate Dana’s birthday this year because dad have business trip in Amsterdam and I have to accompany your dad” your mom said with a little bit disappointed. You did'nt want your mom disappointed so, you decide to help your mom. You said goodbye to your mom at the end of the call and you bended foward and put your heand on the piano keys. after a long and deep think, You decided to celebrate Dana’s birthday with a little party. You also decided to invite Dana’s friends. You don’t have any Dana’s friend number and you thought about Dana's room. you went to Danas' room to look for her friends. you took a glimpse and you pinky watch and It shows that it was only 12 in the afternoon. Dana told you that she’ll be back at 5 because she had to go to the library to do her assignment. when you reached Danas' room, You immediately make your way to Dana’s study table. you remember about Dana's little notebook that keep everythings important in it and start looking for it in the drawer. "found it!" you said with joy.

You sat on Dana's queen size bed with pink veil. When you open the book ther was something fell from the book. You saw papers are lying on the floor. You thought it was a letter from her secret admire and you decided to read the contain because Dana never mention about secret admire and you’re little bit mad but you’re smiling like an idiot because you imagined that Dana have a secret admire. When you read the contain, you’re shock by the contain because it’s not a love letter, but it was a letter from haters. The saddest moment is when you found out that all the hate letter is from her best friend. You feel really mad because Dana didn’t tell you anything about this. but you choose just to remain calm and not telling Dana that you know about her friend.

you lied on your very own bed and thought about what to do with Dana’s birthday. It’s already 2 pm and you wested your time by doing nothing for 2 hours. you just think about Dana’s party. You’re frustrated because you can’t think anything for the party. you felt a bit thirst and went to the kitchen and drank some cold water and think again what to do with Dana’s birthday. you sat alone in the kitchen and stared at the empty glass. You was about to give up and out of the blue, something pop up in your mind. you grinned like and idiot. your tummy suddenly groaned giving a sign that you were totally hungry. You drove your car to your favourite western restaurant. After done eating, you took you phone and dialed Baekhyun's number but yet calling it. Yes, Baekhyun. You decide to call all exo members to come to Dana’s birthday party since your brain can’t process anyone else. you was a bit hesitate to ring him but you put al your courage just to press the ‘call’ button on your phone screen.

“Seriously Hana? Just press the button. You’re not going to die just because you call an idol to come to your  sister’s birthday and they are your sister friends and not a stranger” you said to yourself and took a deep breath before press the call button. After the third ring, you heard someone picked up the call. You just pray that it is not their scary manager noona. Actually she is not as scary as you think but her face make you sick in the stomach sometimes because you’ve heard Dana said that she can be scary sometime. You heard Baekhyun’s smooth voice in the line. You sigh in realief.“hello? Hana? Are you there?” Baekhyun said in the  line.“ohh, h-hi Baekhyun” you said stuttered. "Great Hana, did you just stutter?" you said to yourself.

“why'd you call me? Do you miss me? Eyy” you heard Baekhyun teased you on the other line.

“in your dream, Baekhyun. Em. I call you because I need you and other member to help me. Oh and.. how did you know that it’s me calling ?” you said curiously.

“ouch, you didn’t miss me? That’s hurt~” Baekhyun said and ascted like he forgot that you asked for help.

Baekhyun I need help but first, tell me how did you know it’s me? Are you a stalker or what” you said a little frustrated.

“of course I know it’s my lovely Hana is calling! And where’s my oppa? I’m not going to help you if you don’t call me oppa” Baekhyun said in a serious way but you know that he is not serious. It just take 3 month to know him. he just like a little kid that need some attention from adult or you called attention seeker.

“ eww since when I’m yours? In you dream Baekhyun 'oppa.' I need help. If you not going to help me then I’ll end the call ” you said in a serious tone. You almost chuckle when you heard he sound like a kid being scold by his parent. You told him about everything except about Dana’s friend. That one, you'll settle it yourself with Dana and her friend. Now you just have to concentrate about Dana’s birthday. You glad that they are free on Dana’s birthday. You told him that it’s a surprise party and don’t tell Dana about this. He said that he will tell the other member and he said that he will help you to do some surprise performance at Dana’s birthday. You glad that Baekhyun wants to help you.before you bid him goodbye to him, “anyway, how did you have my number?” Baekhyun said. “it’s because you like me don’t ya? eyyy” Baekhyun added more sentence. You’re blushing at his statement. You mentality slap yourself because you blush at his statement.

 “shut up Byun Baekhyun-sii, I have your number just-in-case you kidnap my Dana and bring her to another country and it’s not like you, saving my number without any permission ” you said to him.

“eyy, why should I kidnap her? I prefer to kidnap you than Dana” Baekhyun said in a playful way. Again, you blush at his statement.

“Just shut up and I’m going to end this call. Don’t forget to tell the other members and ask them to keep it secret or I’ll find you and burry you alive. Bye” you end the call before Baekhyun manage to bid you goodbye. You just frustrate because you blush at his stupid statement. You call the waitress for the bill and it’s already 5:12 pm and you were late to pick Dana up at her college. It need 20 minutes to get to Dana’s college from the restaurant. You mentality curse yourself because you’re going to be late to pick up Dana. You saw Dana was waiting for you at the gate. “I’m late, sorry!” you said to Dana. Dana just shook and said it’s okay. It was a silence journey since Dana didn’t complain anything about studies like usual. You was about to ask and then you remember about the letter and you decide to just shut your mouth until the end of Dana’s birthday. “aren’t you hungry?” you asked Dana. “ I already eat at the cafeteria” Dana answered. After that, no one bother to talk. You just concentrate on driving.

It’s already 5;52 when you arrived home. You went straight to your room and took a bath. Same goes to Dana. After taking a long bath, you went straight to your bed. You took your phone to check your mail. Your eyes grew bigger when you saw there’s 35 massages on your screen. They’re from 10 different people. You check it one by one. You realize that all the massage are from the idiots who you knew about 5 months. Wow, it’s already 5 months now! Now, you mentality curse on Baekhyun because he gave your number to the other members.

“Byun Baekhyun-ssi, I just asked you to tell the members about the birthday party. why did you gave them my number?! You seriously want me to burry you alive?” you push the sent button to Baekhyun number. It doesn’t take long to receive a reply from Baekhyun.

 “Before you burry me alive, I think I already die because of these idiots. They keep begging and harshing me for your number! Save me~”

“it’s not like you can’t run. Stop searching for reason Baekhyun” you replied.

“Yah, how can I run? Sehun is already like a koala. He hug my legs and begging for your number and I can’t even do anything. Chanyeol is pulling my hair! Omg that time, i thought that I’m going to be Bald Baekhyun at the same time, my phone is already with Jongdae and that time, he is saving your number and he forward to the other members! Wow I feel like I’m joining WWE.” He replied. You sigh. You decided to save their number on your phone just in case you need to meet them to talk about Dana’s birthday.

“what did they say anyway? Did they agree to help me with Dana’s birthday?” you replied and doesnt want to argue with him anymore.

“they said yesss! Let’s meet to discuss about Dana’s birthday tomorrow since we are free tomorrow!” he replied with an emocation at the end.

“okay then since I don’t have any class tomorrow. where are we going to meet? I don’t think cafe is a good idea since your fans are everywhere”  you asked him worriedly.

“i don’t know...” he answered shortly. You think where are you guys going to meet. Without thinking much you replied him.

“since we have to start discuss about Dana’s birthday in a private place, how about my house? Are you okay with it?” you asked him

“It a good idea!  Make sure that your house have many delicious food or we not going to go to your house. But.... how to go there? We don’t even know where'd you live” he asked

“remember the park that day when we meet? Ask you driver to drive you there and stay until i arrived. I’ll drive there and you guys going to follow me from behind okay?” you told him. he agreed with it and you said that you’re going to meet at 12 in the afternoon. Since Baekhyun agreed withit, you end the conversation and toss your phone away. you then took a glimpse at the click that are hanged on the wall right above your door. it shows that was only 10o'clock and still early for you to sleep. so you decided to watch RunningMan.

The next day, Dana was already at her collage. she'll be home at five. just like yesterday. It’s already 12 in the afternoon and Baekhyun massage you that they’ve arrived at the park. You grab your keys and grab your converse then drove to the park. you arrived at the park, you can see 2 black van at he left road nearby the park. You stopped in front of them and you rang Baekhyun to follow the white car in front of them. Before you ended the call, you can hear Tao and Sehun being noisy in the car. Well, boy will act like boys. You drove to your house. When you guys arrived at your house, these kids are already being noisy as usual. “Noona! I don’t think this is a house. It’s not like a house at all!” Tao said to you. you agrred with him “yeah, this is not a house, this is a jail” you said to him. you agree with your own statement because sometime it does feel like a jail because there’re so many CCTV(s) there. If your dad didn’t tell you about that, you won’t know because the CCTV(s) unseeable. all of you sat in the living room.

“do you plan anything for Dana’s birthday?” you asked them.

“I planed to sing duet with Kyungsoo at Dana’s birthday”  Jongdae said.

“me with Lay and Chanyeol will perform song together. Lay will be playing the piano and Chanyeol will be playing the guitar” Baekhyun said. you agreed with them

“do you prepared?” you asked the remaining members. Silence, as the answer. You now the answer is no because you told them yesterday about Dana’s birthday. You stood and say “since you guys are not prepared, lets prepare it together. Follow me” you told them as you walked to the stairs to the 4th floor. You think taking lift is not a good idea since it were 13 people. and there you are, in front of studio room. “where is the door going to take us? Narnia?” Kai joked.  “ for me, it’s going to take me to my wonderland” you said to them as you push the pass code on the door. When the door were open, you walk in and you can hear gasph form the boys. “holly sh- why are there so many instrument here?” Baekhyun said. “well, you can call me instrument freak. It’s a name that Dana call me” you said. “Hyung come here! You have to look at this!” Sehun shout. You can see the boys are walking towards the balcony. From there, you can see a great scenery of the city. You walked to the balcony “there’s a pool here! Look” Tao said in excitement. You laughed at him.

“can we start practicing? “ you asked them. “let’s go” Baekhyun said as he embrace your shoulder and went to the black grand piano. You’re shock by his movement and felt awkward. The others followed you and Baekhyun from back. “actually, how many grand piano did you have in this house? I think I saw the white one in the living room?” Lay asked. “We have 2. The white one that you saw in the living room is mine and this one, is my mom’s piano. I used to play mom’s piano here, but dad bought it for me past 2 years ago” Lay nod at your statement. “okay lets practice” you said to everyone. It’s already 1 pm  and you decided to buy lunch for them. You quietly went out from the studio room and walked downstairs. since there's nothing to eat, you made a desicion to ring chicken and pizza delivery. After calling, you wait at the kitchen.

You sat alone in the wie kitchen and starred at the half empty glass. You sigh “I think this is the last birthday party that Dana will celebrate with me. I don’t think I will be able to celebrate the next. Mom, dad, I’m sorry for secreting this thing from you guys. I didn’t mean it. I just don’t want you to worry about me” you thought.

“hi princess, what are you doing here alone?” someone entered the kitchen without you realize.  You look at his face. He put is cheeky smile. you can see his puffy cheeks and you feel urge to pinch his cheeks. You shook your head to throw away the thought.

“excuse me uncle, I think you’re talking with the wrong person. I’m not your princess but I’m Choi JinHyuk’s  princess” you told him.

“whaat? Who is Choi JinHyuk? Is that your boyfriend? I thought you don’t have boyfriend..” he asked in a shock way bit whisper the last sentence.

“ he is my dad you idiot. Come on I don’t think my sister like stupid person, Baekhyun” you said with a laugh. Baekhyun make an ‘O’ and nod  his head.

“It’s your sister but not you. i still have a chance tho” Baekhyun said whispering. “excuse me, what did you say? I can’t hear it clearly” you said a little bit confused about what did he say “did I hear him clearly? No I don’t think so”

“what did I say? I didn’t say anything” he said and take a seat in front of you. “what are you doing here?” you asked him. “i found out that you’re not there so I’ve been searching for you and here I am” he said calmly. “anyway, where’s Dana actually?” he asked.

“she have class today” you answer. Baekhyun nod. “what cost did she apply?” Baekhyun asked. “medic” you answer him shortly as you felt awkward  sitting with him alone. he nod “ how about you then? What cost did you take?”he asked again. “ i take business since my dad ask me to take care of his company when he’s old.”  “but I don’t think I have a change to take care of his company” again, he nod at your answer. After a moment, you can hear the door bell. You stood and grab your purse. You pressed the gate button at the kitchen to let the delivery man come in. You walked to the door and see the man is waiting. You went out and the man gave you the bill. After  paying, you was about to take the plastic but there’s a hand faster than you and took the plastic. You thanked the man and you look at Baekhyun while frowning. “what? Since you pay for the meal, let me help you to bring it upstairs” he said as he went upstairs. You followed him from behind. You can feel your heartbeat increasing. “not again”  you sigh.

The boys are eating like a caveman. You laugh at them. “don’t eat?” Chanyeol asked you when he sit next to you on the sofa. You shook your head. You was about to speak and the he shove the pizza into your mouth. You eyes grew bigger. You take the pizza and eat. You did the angry face at him “eat or you’re going to vomit again like that day” Chanyeol command you. you decide to eat and not argue with Park Yoda. It’s already 4 pm and it is time to go back to their dorm. “see you again, Hana!” Tao said. then you saw Baekhyun coming out from the house. “see you again, princess” Baekhyun said to you while he gave you a friendly hug. “Yah hyung! Don’t hug my lovely noona! She’ll be smelly like you!” Sehun shout from the van. “ I don’t care~” Baekhyun said playfully and tighten the hug while teasing Sehun. “Yah Byun Baekhyun! Stop hugging her or I’ll give you a headlock  or you’ll be dieting for a week?” Kyungsoo said joining the protest. Hearing about dieting for a week, Baekhyun hurriedly took his hand from your shoulder. You laugh at him. “if it’s not because of Kyungsoo, I’m not going to let you go before you get smelly like me” Baekhyun said to you. “Yah! Hurry up!” Suho shouted. Baekhyun ran to get into the van. “goodbye princess!” Baekhyun shout as the van start to move. You can heard Chanyeol protesting  about him calling me princess. You blush when Baekhyun call you princess. “come back to your sense, Hana!” you said and grab your car keys and pick Dana up.
 

WITHOUT KNOWING,

I FALL IN LOVE

WITH SOMEONE I

CAN'T HAVE


firstly, I am veryyyy veryyy veryyyy sorry for the very late update. it's already 3 weeks that school have started and I got piles of homework to do since two of us will be facing a big examination this year. and the true reason that I didn't update this story because I never thought that there's someone still read this tory since the school have started and no one respond when i updated. i am soo sorry and please forgive me for my mistake. dont forget to respond after you read this story. ithink it's a long and boring chapter ever. and again, I'm soooo sorryyyyyy. i feel like i want to jump from the buildng right now. I'm sorry !