04

Unclear {HIATUS}

Day by day, Your sister relationship with EXO are not really awkward anymore. (but still awkward a little). But, They knew you, and you knew them but not much. They knew your sister and of course she knew them too. Actually, more than knew. She knows everything about them like shoe size, favourite food, favourite colour, is the rumors are true, and etc.

One day, after the filming, like usual, you sat at the back of the camera. Someone poked you from behind. You were shocked. You turn a little to look at his leg and the after that you stood. Both of you bow a little to greet each other.

“Hana-ssi,  are you going to tonight party? I wish that you could come.” Park Chanyeol said. he grin. It’s a little bit awkward in that situation. “is that for filming too?” you replied his grin with a little smile.

“nae”

“alright then, I’ll go.”

“assa~ see you tonight Hana-ssi” he grin with joy. He also did the pose which people always do when they got something they want, like punching from below? Then, before you excused yourself you said to Chanyeol “actually, you can just call me Hana”. He nooded and said “okay then, Hana”. He turned around and went away. You sat at the place that you sat on and continued watching you sister filming.

After the filming—

“Unni! Unni! Tonight, a party will be hold here. Are you going? I wish you will. Please~ I told a lot of story about you, and they really want to meet you in person.” Dana begged with her pretty little face. She shook your little body slowly, because she begged for you permission and your confirmation. You nodded and smile.

Dana felt very happy. She jumped and singing with joy. When you and your sister are on the way home, you and your sister keep singing non-stop.

“Ja~ we’re home.” You looked at your watch. “we’re home just on time~” you took your bag that you put under your feet meanwhile Dana went into the house first. When you took the bag, a piece of paper flew out from your bag. you realised it. You took the letter and you look at the front of the letter. It wrote “Hana”. Then you thought about the letter that Baekhyun gave it to you few days ago. You kept it back in your back and you acted like nothing happen.

You lied on your bed and snuggle under your blanket and about to sleep. Suddenly you felt someone pull your blanket away. “Unni ! there’s no time to sleep ! the party is tonight. Help me to choose pretty dress juseyo ~” Dana said. “just choose anything Dana, you’re pretty in everything and now don’t disturb me I want to take a nap” you said. “no~ you also have to choose a dress to! Even though you’re already pretty unni, you have to be extra flawless tonight” Dana said. “what for? It’s not like I’m going to a blind date or what” you sarcasm. “because I told them that I have a pretty, flawless and kind sister like an angel fall from Heaven~” Dana said. “ You tell what ?! are you freaking kidding me? Im not an angel fall from Heaven. Tell them that I look like burglar fall from hell and haunting for pretty kid” you pull back you blanket “well, too bad, I’ve told them already” Dana said. “ugh. Fine whatever!” you went to the walk-in-closet and choose dress for Dana.

“ Dana, seriously this if the freaking seventh dress you tried. And you said there are none of them that suit you? Have I told you that you’re pretty in everything? Oh God please help me choose a dress for Dana. I can’t handle it anymore!” you nag to Dana.

 “unni! Are you talking to a mirror? You’re the one that can wear everything and turn petty as an angel and I’m not! Now, help me. I have another 5 dress to try” Dana said like nothing happened.

 “are you freaking kidding me? You wasted my freaking time for a nap just to choose a freaking dress to a party? It’s not like you’re going to walk down aisle and meet your husband” you sarcasm Dana.

 “Maybe yes, or I’ll meet my future brother-in-law there~ aww I have to look pretty for my brother-in-law too! So he know that he have a pretty sister-in-law” Dana tease you.

 “Just shut up and choose a dress Dana” you said gave up with Dana.

“unni, I think I’ll just wear the first dress” Dana said “great, you just waste 2 hour and 15 minutes for a dress. And now I want to take my bath. It’s already 7:15, the party start in an hour and 45 minutes” you walk in your bathroom without looking at Dana. “unni! You haven’t choose a dress yet! Come out!” Dana shout from outside. “just choose anything for me. Like you said ‘you look pretty in everything, unni’ you shout back to Dana don’t want to argue more with her.

After  great 20 minutes bathing, you walked out which is to your walk-in-closet and you saw white lace dress. “Dana! Who’s dress is this?’ you asked Dana. “actually that’s my dress. It doesn’t fit me well, so I think it fit you well. Have a try unni” you just went to your room and get ready for the party. You decide to just wear light make-up and just let your black wavy hair fall down your back. Actually you don’t like to wear make-up but you decide to wear it tonight.

 

 

FRIENDSHIP START WITH A

SMILE, GROWS WITH TALKING

AND HANG AROUND, ENDS

WITH A DEATH

(I HOPE)