02

Unclear {HIATUS}

There were a lot of people outside the building and almost all of them wearing mask and hold a banner write their Bias’s name. An Audi R8 drove straight to the car park and it stop at the empty slot beside a huge black Alphard. “whoah~ that car is big!” Dana said. You look at Dana. You created a little smile on your face when you see Dana’s excited face. Her smile is just like happiness for you.

“Maybe it’s the Idol’s”  Dana said with smile.

“ Dana, I think you’re over exited. Why did you look like never ride an Alphard before? We’ve ride Alphard before and it’s not once. Many times! ” you replied. Dana just smile like an idiot.

Dana opened up her bag and take out her little pink lipstick and wore it. “I must look beautiful! Unni, ottae?” she looked at you with her y face. You  look at her and you smile. “beautiful.”

“let’s go inside the building!” Dana said.

“Let’s go.”

Both of you then got out from the car and went  into the building. While you’re about to in, the bodyguard at the entrance stopped you. “sorry miss, may I know why are you here?”  A guy in black suit asked both of you. You can’t see his eyes because the wears sunglasses. [writer thought: really? Sunglasses in the building]

“we’re here to meet YoungMin. We’ve make an appointment with him.” Dana said with excited.

“do you have any evidence for you appointment?” He asked again. “yes. I have. Unni, where’s the letter?” you searched in your bag for the letter and you immediately gave to the man.

“here’s the letter.” you said with a little smile. He took the letter and read it.

“oh okay, u may enter. Miss Dana” he said politely.

“thank you” Dana replied. Dana went into the building and you followed her steps from behind. you bended forward a little and your hair covered your face. Dana pulled you closed. you obeyed and stay near her.

Both of you went up to the floor 3 by lift. Dana talked a lot because she was too excited to meet her ultimate bias and you just keep yourself in shut. After a few moments, the lift opened. You and Dana were shocked to see all the EXO gather together to welcome both of you. The atmosphere are really noisy with someone shouting, beatboxing,  whistling and etc.

 But suddenly, “Congratulation!” all of them shouts in unison. Both of you were shocked.  Dana jaws ‘dropped’. Out of the blue, the CEO of the company went out from nowhere and gave Dana a tag written

 

 

 

  SM TOWN

STAFF

CHOI DANA

 

 

 

 

Oh my God! Am I dreaming? Am I dreaming?” Dana jaws dropped for a million times. She cover up her face with her pretty little hands because she doesn’t want to spoil the film with her excited face. The cameras were everywhere. You ran to one of the camera man back to hide. You doesn’t want your face to be seen in the TV cause you are too shy to be broadcast.

Suddenly, someone poked your back. You was scared and shocked. You really feel that you need Dana right now. You turn around to see was it.

“miss? What are you doing here?” someone with dark chocolate hair with tall about 170+cm asked me with curious face. Your face felt hot and you blushed because all your life, you never have pretty face stranger asks you about ‘What the Hell are you doing here.’ You bended forward to cover up your face.

“s-sorry, I’ll leave now.” your bracelets suddenly stuck on his ‘zipping pants’. You don’t realised about you stuck bracelet and just walked to the stair room. You went down a few stairs and sit on the stairs. Your mind felt blank and you just can’t think anything except run away from here.

“I wish Dana is here with me but, I know right now she must be happy to meet her Bias. I can’t disturb her happy time.” You look at the empty wall and you can see a vision of Dana laughing and enjoying her time

 


 

BAEKHYUN (POV)---

Kringg kriing kriing. The bell keep ringing as I took my steps to the recording room to record me, myself with ‘fan’ who won the competition.

“where the hell is that bell sound come from” I thought myself. I checked myself from head to toe and I found something that is not mine. “this must be that girl’s. I must give it back to her.”  I quickly ran to the stair room before I lost her. As soon as pushed the door, I found that girl sitting on the stairs, alone. I walked to her. “miss?”


 

 

“miss?” a smooth but boyish voice came out from nowhere shocked you. You turned around and you saw the familiar body wearing in the same suit. “oh right! That man. Oh man~ what did he want from me? Dana, help me.”

“y-yes?” you said with cracked voice. You then immediately clear your throat. He walked slowly toward you and you bended yourself forward to make your hair cover your face. “miss, I bet this is yours.” He held the bracelet using his fingertip. Suddenly, your eyes met his eyes.

 

 


 

BAEKHYUN POV—

Suddenly, my eyes and her eyes met. I felt like the time has stopped for a moment. “sh-she is beautiful”.


 

You took your eyes away. You immediately took your bracelet away. “where did you find it?” you asked. He grin. “It stuck at my ‘zipping pants’. Oh, Btw, my name is Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. I’m from EXO planet. Do you know me?” he asked and grin again. “I-I know but, just a little bit. Dana mention you before, a lot I mean. And about the others member too.” You were having a hard time wearing the bracelet because before, Dana who will always help you to wear it. He saw you and he knew that you were in the hard time so, he took your hand and he helped you to wear the bracelet.

“Btw, if I may know, what is your name?” he let off you and looked at your face. “my name is Hana. Choi Hana.”  you hugged your arm which bracelet was on. “thank-thank you. I can’t even imagine my life without this bracelet.” You said again while looking straight to the wall that you’ve been staring at for so long.

He giggled. “I bet that bracelet is really important in your life. I wonder what is the meaning behind the bracelet.” He said. He also started to stare at the empty wall. “who gave it to you?” he asked again. “my mom. She gave this to me when I was 18 for my birthday” you sigh and look at the empty floor.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” He said with nod. “everyone will gone one day.  Neither you, or me or maybe people who we love.” He continued.  You look at him and you surprised with his word.
“No! It’s not like that. my mom is not die yet, she’s alive! She just gave me this because she think that I’m old enough to take care of this precious thing.” You said with half panic “huh?” He was shocked and his eyes were widely opened. His jaws also dropped.  “mi-mian. I though  your mom has died. Because you’re doing that face and, and you are sighing.” He said with scared.

You then giggles and you look at him. “ah! I need to go. My sister must be looking for me. I’m sorry I really need to go.” Out of the blue you remembered about your little sister. You quickly stood. Baekhyun surprised. He then slapped his forehead. “how can I forgot about the filming! I need to go to. See you later. Bye.” He also stood and ran to the door with you follows behind.

 

LOVE IS WHEN

YOU LOOK INTO

SOMEONE

EYES AND SEE 

EVERYTHING YOU

NEED