01

Unclear {HIATUS}

“Unni! Wake up! It’s already 10’oclock. Are you going to sleep ‘till next year? Or maybe until your prince charming come and kiss your lips like ‘Snow White’. Duhh” your sister was trying to wake you up from your deep sleep. She always acted like 10y/o even though she is 20 this year.

“Alright Dana-yaa. Just give me 5 minutes.”

“yaaaaah! Andwaeyo. Omma and Appa already waiting for us downstairs! Unni!” She jumped on bed.

“Alright, alright. Let me go get wash first.”

“5 minutes from now!” you get off from your bed quickly and ran to the bathroom. “Palli juseyo, time is ticking” Dana said while making ticking sound.

Choi Dana is your younger sister 2 years apart. Your dad is Choi Jin-Hyuk and your mom is Kim Hae-jun. your dad owns a big company in Korea. Yes, the biggest company you can mention it. You and your sister always get a note from your parents writes ‘Business trip in London/ going to Japan for 2 weeks/China for one month/meeting until 7 O’clock/ take care yourself and etc on the fridge. no wonder Dana is excited to have a breakfast with them. 2 peoples living in a large house is or you can call mansion. Oh yeah, the last one, your sister is a big fan of EXO. Everything is EXO. That maybe . But, since you love her damn much you get used on it.

 Back to the story, “Unni! Your time is up. Come out now! Omma and Appa are waiting.” You then walk off the bathroom and stand in front of Dana. “Wanna play a game?” Dana frowned.

“what game?”

you turn 180o to the door “who get on the table first will win” you then ran at your top speed to get there first. After seeing you running, she followed your steps running as fast as possible to compete you. As what you expected, Dana cut you and ran about 1 inch away from you. “Muahahahaa~ I win I win! What will I get for my winning my lovely Unni?” you frowned. “Let’s just think about it later. But now, eat~”

Mom walked out from the kitchen with dad. “Omma~ Appa~ we miss you.” you said. Both of you ran to your beloved mom. “Omona. I miss both of my beautiful daughters too”your mom said with a big hug. “where’s my hug?” dad frowned “I want a big hug too” your dad whines like a little boy asking for a hug from his mom. “hahahaa~ we’ll give it to you too Appa.’’ Then both or you ran dad and gave him a great big hug.

“okay, that’s enough. Let’s have a breakfast.” Mom said while pulling out chair and she sit. “huh, your mom is jealous ~” your dad said. “hahahaa~ okay, lets stop it. I’m  hungry~” you said and you and your family have breakfast. It’s hard to eat together even though it’s family breakfast. Your parents are always got something to do at the office.

“so, how’s your day Hana?” dad asked. “it’s just the same” you replied “eat, sleep, watch movie. Accompany Dana to the mall and buy a lot of EXO stuff. Play instruments. Go to the park. And yeah. Always go out.” Dad stop eating and crossed his arms on his chest.. “how did u go there?” dad asked. “ by taxi of course!” you continued eating you food “why don’t you go by car?” he asked again. “ No way dad. Your cars are way too big for me and Dana.” you look at his face. “yeah! I agree with you Hana! How will Hana drive ‘Range Rover’? it’s way too big!” Dana interrupted. “hmm. I guess I can solve the problems.” He said. He bended forward and started to eat again. “how?” Dana and me say spontaneous.

“Haejun-ah~ are you done?” dad asked mom. “of course it’s done!” she replied with a little shout. “so, lets see  what we’ve got for you.” He stood “ come with me princess.” He smiles. you walked through the living room straight to the garage. You and Dana kept smiling all the way to the garage.

“okay, we’re here! Let’s make a countdown starting from 3” he said while standing between both of you. “okay.”

“Three….. Two….. One…!” we said in unison. Garage gate started to open from below. 

The gate got higher and higher. The car behind the door looks familiar.

“Omg I can’t believe this. Dad, is that for me? Mom?” you asked my mom and dad. Dana jaws dropped. Your mom and dad just gave you a nod as the answer. “mom, dad is that freaking White Audi R8? are you kidding me?!” you frowned but at the same time you look at them with glass eyes “we’re not kidding darling.” mom said and she went towards you. She kissed your forehead. “oh my gosh mom dad thank you soo much I love it! But what is it for?” you asked. “well, it has been 3 years we’re not celebrating your  birthday darling, so this is the missing present for your past 3 years birthday” dad interrupted. “Omg mom, dad thank you so much I love both of you” you hug your parents. “yahh, I want a family hug too!” Dana said. She joined the family hug. After a few moments we released our family hug with laughter.

“hmm, I guess I know what my present unnie” Dana winked “what?”  you asked. “well, since you got new present today how about you accompany me to Myundong by your freaking R8? Please. I want to buy EXO’s new posters! They are so freaking handsome unnie” Dana said with pouts. “Well, since you won the game, I guess. . . Yes!” you said with joy “Well, honey we’ve got to go. Our meeting start in an hour. Save drive!” dad said. Mom and dad give both of you kiss at the forehead before leaving. “bye mom, bye dad. Have a safe ride! See you tonight. Love ya” you said. “well, see you in 2 hours here” you said to Dana. “Yes, ma’am” Dana said. “Lets race to upstairs. No lift but stairs” Dana said. “again? Okay!” I replied.

 “One….two…three…run!” We ran upstairs.

After taking bath, you tidy up your room. Suddenly my phone ring. “Dana dongsaeng” it written. you picked up “what’s up?’ I askd “Ayo. Hello my lovely angel~ what will you wear?” Dana asked. you quickly walked to your walk-in-closet.  “hmm, I guess I’ll wear denim pinafore  + white lace t-shirt” you told her. “hmm, as flawless like an angel fall from heaven” Dana teased. “what will you wear sweetie?” you asked her back “I guess I’ll wear black t shirt with floral skirt” Dana said. “hmm, as lovely as a princess” You teased back “euu. Don’t be too cheesy uniie, I’m not a lesbian !” Dana said to you. I frowned. “euu. And you think that I’m lesbian? I’m not, you are” you said back “ excuse me, I’m in love with Baekhyun oppa not you. Oh poor my lovely boyfriend” Dana said with a little crying sound.   A little smile created on my face. “whatever Dana. I’m hanging up, bye”

 “byee”

2 hours later-

“uniee hurry up please. I can’t wait to ride your car!” Dana shouted. “5 seconds” you quickly took your new car’s key and took your white converse. “lets go” you said to Dana. “yeahh. Finally!” you and your sister hopped in your car. “lets open the roof !” Dana said with joy. You just nod and push the ‘open’ button. “yoohooo” Dana said. “unnie lets take a picture!” Dana take out her Iphone6+  and take a lot of pictures of you guys in the freaking new R8. After a few minutes, you finally arrived. “that was a fun ride unnie!” Dana said “yeah, fun. I have to drive a crazy kid who screams all along the ride” you sarcasm. Dana frowns. “Dana-yah, you can just go to the place that you want to go. I’ll be at the usual café. See you in 1 hour and then we go shopping together.” Dana nodded “don’t forget my usual drink. Iced chocolate with pearl” Dana said with winks at the last part. Both of you went to the separate way.

After an hour, Dana arrived with her idiotic grin “unnie guess what?” Dana said

“you got free gift?”

 “no” 

“you got 50% discount?”

 “no” 

“you got the very new poster”

 “no” 

“then what? Don’t say. . . you saw EXO members?”

 “teehee” Dana laughed.

“are you serious?” 

“are you crazy? If I saw oppa I don’t think that I’m here now. I think I’ll be at the hospital because I forget how to breath” Dana said “ugh then what? You fall in love with the person at the DVD store?” you sarcasm “euu noo. I won’t cheat at my Baekhyun oppa” Dana said. “and then what freaking happen to you Choi Dana” you asked impatiently. “EXO make a competition for fans who make the best video will win and the present is…” Dana said and grin like an idiot “the winner will having a game with EXO and the game will be broadcast on TV unnie I’m so freaking excited” Dana said with fangirling “and then you going to make a video for EXO?” I asked her “yes. with your help” Dana said with puppy eyes. “what will I get if we win the competition princess?” you asked. “I will treat you meal at the most expensive restaurant for a MONTH.” Dana said with joy. She then put her palms under her white smooth face. “em.. okay then.”

 

A few weeks later-

“Dana! Dana-yaaah” you shout. “what? What happen?” Dana ran to you to see what happened. “guess what.?”

“what?” she frowned. “you won the competition” you said. “are you serious? Oh, this is a joke right?” she asked to get the clear result. “why would I joking if you are really going to meet your screen boyfriend??” you said with a floppy face. Dana shouted out happily. “here, read this.” you show her the E-mail that you’ve already printed out.

 


Dear Miss Choi Dana,

Congratulation for your winning in EXO Video Competition. Your video was really outstanding. Now, with our pleasure, we are inviting you to visit SM building, next Sunday at 9 o’clock in the morning. We meet you on floor 3.  Our staff member will wait for you in front of our building.

2. Bring along somebody to accompany you because we are not sending any vehicle to fetch you up.

3. Please bring along this letter to confirm that you are invited.

Sincere,

YoungMin.

(Kim YoungMin)

CEO of SM Entertainment


 

“ahhhhhh!! Oh my God! I can’t believe this is happening!” Dana shout with Joyful jumping.  “we’re gonna meet EXO, we’re gonna meet EXO” –Dana keep repeating these words all day long. you can’t even imagine how happy she is.

 

BECAUSE I HAVE A

SISTER,

I'LL ALWAYS HAVE A

FRIEND