05

Unclear {HIATUS}

“unni I’m done, are you?” Dana knocked your door

 “just a second! Wait downstairs I’ll be there in a minute. I have to tidy my table” you tell Dana.

 Dana wait downstairs. After done tidying your table, you quickly take your car key and went to lift. Dana already wait at the door and you saw her in her soft pink dress and make her hair into cute messy bun.

‘‘wow you look like princess, Dana’ you told her.

 “wait, where’s my sister? Who are you?” you shocked with Dana’s questions

“I think you addicted with 5sos’s song Amnesia until you get amnesia now. I’m Hana by the way, your only one big sister” you sarcasm back.

 “are you sure you’re my sister? Cause you look like an angel fall from heaven” Dana said.

You just shook your head and drag Dana to the garage “we’re going to be late, dongsaeng” you drove your car away from your house. “unnie, seriously you look more than extra pretty tonight” Dana said “I take that as a compliment, Dana. Well, you look pretty too” then Dana just smile.

You park your car and went out with Dana. You saw the staff that do Dana’s filming. “Dana, I think you can go first. They are waiting for you, I’ll come later.” You said. “unni go with me” Dana said while holding your hand. “Dana, this is your show with EXO, not me” you said. “unni, you help me, a lot with the video. You have to taste the prize to” Dana said dragging you with her to the entrance. The staffs was waiting at the entrance, after they saw both of you, they gave you and Dana microphone for the show. You’re shock when they give you microphone. “I ask them for extra microphone last evening” Dana said. You just nod as the answer.

You and Dana take a step to the entrance. The moment you and Dana step to the entrance. The light is pointing at you and Dana. The host announce “There come Miss Dana and her wow pretty sister!” the others applaud. You felt like your whole body are burning in embarrassment.

 

 “Dana, did they have to mention our coming?” Hana asked in embarrassment.

“uhh actually, I have no idea” Dana said.

You feel like you wanted to run away from the place cause all the camera are shooting to you and Dana. “unni, let’s go to EXO, it’ll be less embarrass” Dana said while dragging you to EXO. “are you freaking kidding me Dana? I’ll be more embarrass if I’m around them. I just want to run away” Hana think.
 

“Hi Dana and. . . Hana” Chanyeol greet both of you. “ Hi Oppa” Dana said with big smile while you just give a small nod to Chanyeol. “hi, I’m Kim Jongdae, you can call me Chen” Chen said to me and offer his hand to shake. “hi, I’m Choi Hana. You can call me Hana” you take his hand to shake. “I know, Dana tell a lot about you” Chen said with a smile. “Hi, I’m Kim Joonmyun call me Suho” Suho greet you. “ oh, so you’re the leader. Dana had mention it to me before. Nice to meet you” you said. “Oh Sehun” Sehun  said “Choi Hana”. “Yahh. She’s older than you! Show more respect” you saw Sehun being scolded by the big eyes guy. “ohh, it’s okay, just call me noona then” you said to Sehun. “see hyung, she’s cool with it!’ Sehun said to the guy and give me a big smile and tumbs up. you laugh at his action. “oh, I’m Do Kyungsoo. Call me D.O” the guy with big eyes introduce himself “Choi Hana” you greet him back.

You went to the food table. “ugh, how can Dana remember all of those name? I can’t even remember six of them. Choose to remember note is easier than this.” You frown.

 “you have to remember my name at least” automatically you turn back to see who’s voice is that. Your eyes grew big

 “uhh. B-Baekhyun?’ you said in shock. He smile.

 “I think you’ve remember my name. nice to meet you again” Baekhyun said. you just nod as the answer.

“em, you look pretty tonight, I guess?” baekhyun said. you feel you cheeks burning. Glad that it’s dark so he can’t see you blushing face, you think?

 “uh. T-thank you. You look handsome in tux too” you said. he laugh. You frown.

“you look cute while blushing” you quickly hide your cheek. “crap. How did he saw? Mom help me” you said yourself.

 “we’re under  the lightning, how can’t I saw you face? Your face are as red as tomato” he said. “did he can read mind or what? Omg, this is bad” you said in your mind

 “hey, you have to talk. You make me look like a crazy man who talks alone” Baekhyun said. while pouting.

The filming finally over. They got a lot of time to spend together before morning. Suddenly, salsa song got played. All EXO member wore a mask and stood in unison. A few dancer walked out from the back and EXO member went to them. Light off. A few table that were in the middle of the hall get pulled aside leave an empty circle space in the middle. All the light focused in the middle of the hall with all the members with dancers except Baekhyun.

You look at Baekhyun . “why aren’t you going?” you shocked. “will you dance with me?” He gave his hand for you to take. You look at Dana at the same time Dana look at you. She do the ‘Hwaiting’ posture like she ask me to accept Baekhyun’s invitation. You sighed and you look at Baekhyun. You took a deep breath and you took his hand.

Baekhyun took you into his embrace. With shocked you acted like nothing was happen. every steps that he took made you move more faster. Your kept your eyes away from his face. his face got closer to yours. His lips really close to your ear and he whispered “Hug me tight if you feel lost. Talk to me if you are sad. Let my hands be you handkerchief to wipe off your tears. Make my heartbeat as your music for lives.” He said. time to change the partner was so right. You walked to Chanyeol embrace and you let Dana be with Baekhyun.

You look at Dana all the time. You never get your eyes off her. She looks really happy in Baekhyun’s embrace. The smile was not faded away from her pretty little face.

And from now til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight