10

Unclear {HIATUS}

It’s already 5 o’clock and you take your bath. After refreshing your body, you went downstairs to search for Dana. “Dana?” you called but no answer. Where is she you taught. You drank some water and decided to cook for dinner before Dana went home. You ate the food, not going to wait for Dana because you’re starving because you haven’t eat a proper meals.

You heard unlock sound and you know that it’s Dana. You looked at the clock, “where did you go?” you asked as Dana went into the house. “take some fresh sir” Dana’s cold answer. “have you eaten? I’ve cook some food and if you wanted to eat, I can serve for you?” you asked. Dana ignored you and went upstairs. What’s wrong with her.

You clean the dishes and went to Dana’s room. “dana?” no answer. You saw Dana with her phone on her bed. You sat beside her “are you okay?” you asked. Being ignore by Dana again and you just continuing questioning her “why are you ignoring me?” “is something wrong happened?” “did you friend threat you again?”. “Choi Dana, your sister is talking to you and can you put down that freaking phone and talk to me!” you losing the temper.

Dana throw her phone away and sat down “okay, are you done talking? If you done, you can go. I’m not in my mood” toss you aside. Shocked by Dana’s attitude you just asked her again “why are you acting like this? Is something wrong that I did to you?” you asked her calmly. Dana stay silent.

 “Choi Dana” you called her more serious. Dana sat and look at you “Yes! You did wrong! What did you do? You’re being that ‘perfect daughter’ and made me look like a spoiled daughter that my parents doesn’t want to see me on my birthday! Are you satisfied now? If yes, you can get out from my room know!” Dana shout and you can barely heard her cracking voice. You’re shocked. She saw... “get out!” Dana said while sobbing. You slowly get up and walked out of her room.

You sat on you bed, dozed. Tears slowly fall from you eyes. You cried silently. Dana, I’m sorry for taking all the attention from mom and dad from you. don’t worry, it wont last. Just wait a few months, maybe weeks? I’m sorry for being a bad sister. i would always love you, forever.

You woke up by the vibration that came from your phone. 50 message and 10 missed calls from Ugly Moron. You looked at the clock, 2 a.m. is he a bat? Another message come.

 are you sleeping?- ugly Moron

I was dreaming of my prince charming to kiss me, but I was awaken by an ugly moron who can’t stop bothering me at 2 freaking morning. –you

Awww, are you dreaming of me kissing you. don’t worry, I can kiss you in real life. –Ugly moron

My prince charming is not a ugly looking and annoying person like you, sorry. Now, let me dream of my prince charming again. Bye- you

WHATT WAITTT! I haven’t asked you something. Let me ask you ask you one question and I’ll let you dream of me- Ugly Moron

Stop talking bull Mr. Byun. What is the ‘important’ question that you desperately wanna ask at the middle of the night?- you

You were annoyed by Baekhyun who is bothering you in your sleeping beauty time after a rough day passes. You just want him to stop bothering you so you let him ask you that one ‘important’ question. You waited for him to ask.

How was my girl?- Ugly Moron

You blushed at the 4 words that was asked by him. you literally slap yourself in the midnight for blushing from that nonsense 4 words that was asked by an annoying moron in the middle of the night.

I’m okay until an Ugly Moron wakes me up in the middle f the night just wanted to ask a nonsense question. And one more, i’m not your girl mr. Moron. So, let me continue my sleep and stop bothering me okay.- you

Awww, it doesn’t went well like it used to be in drama. Okay then, dream of me my princess!- ugly Moron.

You ignored his message. Thanks to him, now you’re fully wake up and it’s just 2:40 a.m. you decided to go downstairs and watch movie since you haven’t watch movie in a while. You used to watch movie in the middle of the night with Dana while eating popcorn and scream like a mad person if you both watch a horror movie.

Suddenly the sad aura is coming. You just toss the taught away and you decided to watch comedy movie just to make your day better. You decided to make a hot coffee while watching movie. And there you are, sitting alone with a cup of coffee in the living room at the middle of the night. You fell asleep as the time passed.

You heard noisy sound from the kitchen. “Dana?” you called. You went to the kitchen and found Dana holding vegetables. “what are you doing?” you asked curiously? “I’m hungry” Dana said while hiding her face. “why you didn’t wake me up? I can cook for you.” you walked to Dana and took the vegetables in her arms.

 Dana didn’t say anything. “go and watch the television, I’ll call you if i’m done. Okay?” you said while ready to cook. Dana stay at the same spot. You look at her curiously. “Dana?” you called again.

Dana started sobbing and you were shocked. You walk slowly to Dana and consoling Dana. “what’s wrong?” you asked her patiently don’t wanted to make her more pressure. “I-I’m sorry about last night. I know I shouldn’t shout at you. I know that I’m ungrateful sister. I’m being rude. I-“  “ It’s okay Dana. Don’t need to worry. Now, go and watch the television and I’ll call you when I’m done. I know that you haven’t eaten from yesterday right? So let me cook for you so you call full your stomach and we can go for a shopping! Okay?” you cut Dana from continuing talk.

Dana stooped from crying and nodded. Dana went to the living room as you asked and you started to cook. You’re relived that everything’s okay now. You just wanted to spend some time with Dana more.

After done eating, you and Dana went upstairs and getting ready to go out for shopping. I’s been a while you and Dana went for a shopping. You were excited as you have a lot of things to buy. You both went to the shopping mall and spend some time together.

It’s already 2 p.m. and both of you decided to take your lunch. Both of you decided to take your lunch at Mc Donald’s since there were many people at the restaurants in the mall. “can you hold my bag while I go and order some food?” you asked Dana and she nodded. You line up as Dana is sitting with your shopping bags.

Dana felt your phone is vibrating. Ugly Moron it written. Dana were curious so she decided to take the phone call. “hello?” Dana picked up. “Herllo pwincess~” the person said. “Pardon? Who is this, my sister saved your number as Ugly Moron so did you mind to tell me your name?” Dana asked almost burst on laugh when she heard his funny English pronunciation.

“Aish, seriously? She save my number as Ugly Moron? Dana-yah. It’s oppa, Baekhyun oppa. where is your sister” Dana were speechless. She called unnie princess? “Dana-yah? Are you listening?” Baekhyun called.

 “oh- uh. Oppa, unnie is ordering our food. Do you have anything important to tell her? I can pass it to her later” Dana asked stutter. “ohh, it’s nothing really important actually, okay then. Tell her to call me back! Goodbye Dana have a nice day!” baekhyun ended the phone call. Is he that close to unnie until he can call her for some unimportant things?

You come with the food. You both eat silently. “unnie, are you busy tomorrow?” Dana broke the silence. don’t you ever think to delay your appointment with Dr. Seo, again. You remembered what your dad said. “hmm, i can’t. I have important appointment with my lecturer. Why?” you lied.

 “ohh, i taught that I wanted you to accompany me to the library. I had to do some searching for my assignment. It’s okay then” Dana replied. “ohh, I’ll give you a ride then” you replied. After finished your lunch, you both decided to went back.

“yah Hyunnie! How long does you want to stare at your phone?” Jongdae throw a pillow to the dreamy Baekhyun. “yahh aishh. I was waiting for an important call form an important person so don’t disturb me okay?” Baekhyun replied nonchalantly. 

 
“Whatttt? Are you seeing someone Byun Baekhyun? Yahh, are you searching for a trouble?” the nagging mom shocked. “I’m not a kid JoonMyunnie~” Baekhyun replied playfully. “WHO’S YOUR JOONMYUNNIE HAH KID?” Suho asked by pulling Baekhyun’s hair. “Ahhhh hyung I’m sorry I’m just kidding!” baekhyun begging. Suho release Baekhyun’s hair.
“Hyung, did you really seeing someone now?” Sehun asked curiously. “fine, it;s Hana okay? I’m not seeing someone” Baekhyun surrender.

 
“Stop dreaming Baekhyun-ah, she’s not into an annoying person” Kyungsoo said while holding a bowl full of popcorn and sat beside Baekhyun. “just stop bothering her” he added. “Kyungsoo-yah, I’m not annoying okay? I’m funny” Baekhyun said while eating some popcorn from Kyungsoo’s bowl. “Hyung, stop dreaming. She liked me” Sehun said. “Beacuse I’m taller than you” he added more. “What did you said kid? Do you wanna fight?” Baekhyun asked and throw a pillow straight to Sehun’s handsome face. “Not again” Wufan sigh.

 
You looked at the tiffany and co necklace for the last time before handing it to Dana. Maybe, it’s my last birthday present for Dana. You knock Dana’s door before entering “come in!” you heard Dana replied. Slowly opening the door afraid to bother Dana’s peace time. “sit here unnie, I’m reading the book that we just bought. The book is freaking interesting!” Dana said while patting a sit next to her.

 
you took a look at Dana’s book. “What bring you here, unnie?” Dana asked and take her eyes off that book and look at you. “Hmmm, I had something to give you” you said while handing Dana the necklace. Dana were stunned by looking at the necklace. “unnie, it’s pretty! Is it for me?” Dana asked while holding the necklace. “I haven’t give you any present so, yeah” you said. awwhh, thank you!” Dana said hugging you. “It’s nothing. I’ll go now, sleep early because I have to go our early tomorrow” you walked out from Dana’s room.

 
“Are you done?” you shout from downstairs. “Comming!” Dana said while running down the stairs. “let’s grab some breakfast and i’ll send you straight to the library okay?” you both enter your car and you slowly drive away from your house. “what you want for breakfast?” you asked Dana. “Hmm, subway can make it” Dana said. you drove straight to the nearest Subway from the library. You both eat your breakfast and you send Dana straight to the library. “Dana, I think I’ll be late. Can you take the bus or taxi later?” you asked Dana worriedly. “It’s okay unnie. I’m old enough. Goodbye!” Dana bid you goodbye as you drove away from the library.

 
Arrived at the hospital, uou take a deep breath and went into the hospital. “can I help you?” the nurse asked. “I have an appointment with dr. Seo” you said. “ohh, he has a patient, can you wait here for a while?” the nurse asked. “sure” you replied shortly as the nurse continuing her work.

 
Suddenly, you felt the urge to throw. You quickly went to the toilet and you were shocked to see there’s blood when you throw up. You quickly clean up and went out from the toilet. You felt your stomach is hurting when you went out from the toilet. Suddenl, you felt dizzy.

 
“Hana? What are you doing here?” you heard a husky voice asking you. you looked up to see who is he. “C-Chanyeol oppa?” you stuttered. “What’s wrong with you? are you okay?” Chanyeol asked while holding you worried that you’ll faint. Your eyes, it’s not the same. “Hana? Are you okay?” you heard another voice. “Nurse! Bring a wheelchair!” the person added. Suddenly you felt the world is spinning. “Hana!?” it was the last word that you heard before you pass out.

 

LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING

FOR THE STORM TO PASS

IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO

DANCE IN THE RAIN


finnaly! it's been months that we have not update the chapters. we're really sorry because of our attitude. two of us have ended our exam and we're waiting for another one to end her exam. well, we hope you continue to support and read this story. XOXO