03

Unclear {HIATUS}

You and Baekhyun walked in the same way. When both of you arrived at the filming site, you stopped behind the crew meanwhile Baekhyun went forward into the filming.

It took about 7 hours filming before it’s end.

After 7 hours—

“unni! Ah~ so tired. We have a lot of joy there. Ah! Why aren’t you there? I was looking for you.” Dana said while she fixed her hair. “ah! Did you see Baekhyun just now? he is so funny and adorable! I think, this is the best year of all the year.” She continued.

“yes, I saw it. Maybe it’s true. He is cute. Cute like me.” You teased. Dana acted like puking and she roll her eyes. “ah. Btw, unni, where are you going in first hour? I was looking for you.” Dana asked.

 


HANA (POV)—

Shall I tell her about what happen just now? if I tell her, she must be mad at me for sure but, if I don’t, I will feel insecure all my life. I choose to shut.


 

“I’m just standing here watching you. You know I won’t leave you right.” You touch her hair and you sigh. “unni, wae? Why you look so cloudy?” Dana asked.

“em.. no-nothing. Are you done filming? Cause I’m hungry right now.” you pouts. “it’s done now. me too. Where are we going to eat by the way.” She asked again. “there’s S.M café across the street. Wanna go there?” you pointed at the windows using you left point finger.

“okay! Let’s go!” Dana said with excitement.

All the way to the café, Dana talked a lot. I mean more than a lot. She told you about her excitement, about her feelings, about how she acted when she heard Xiumin highest note, and of course when EXO member did the ‘aegyo’. She was shouting and screaming but not really hard. I just looked at her a laugh with her along the road. [writer thought: when will she stop talking? I mean, she talked a lot!]

In the café—

You chose the table near the windows so you can see outer scenery. You pulled out your chair and sit meanwhile Dana did the same in front of you while talking. Yeah. She doesn’t stop. You took a sip of Ice Chocolate with Black pearl.

“ah! Unni, look.” She pointed at the Grand White Piano. “unni, what about we play a game.” She said.

“what game?”

“I dare you to play the piano. EXO song.”

“what will I get if I did that??”

“I added one more month for the expensive Restaurant. Okay?”

“okay deal.” You slowly took your step the Grand White Piano. You bended forward and your hair covered your shy face.

 


HANA (POV)—

“what the hell am I doing here? I shouldn’t have accept that dare. OMG! This is so shy. OMG.”


 

You sat on the piano’s chair. You did the adjustment on the chair a little to match with your comfortableness. You open up piano cover and you put your tiny little finger on the key. Slowly Moonlight song got played sweetly. Your finger is just like a dancing gracefully. People in the café put all of their attention to you and to the song. Some of them also said that you are beautiful and also you are really has a good talent.

 EXO members were just on time. They went into the café to promote their new album. Once they are in there, all the members paused a moment. Their fans shouted and screaming like crazy and suddenly, BaekHyun said “shhh… please stop shouting for a moment. I want to listen to the Piano. Please, I’m begging” and the fans stopped.

All the EXO members looked at you with smile on their face. “Uwwaahh~ the sound is very beautiful and nice!” Lay said while he put his palms under his ‘V’ shaped face. “who is that girl? She really has a talent. She even don’t get any slipped finger. I’m proud of her. She make our song heard more beautiful.” Chanyeol said with proud. “that’s true!” suho interrupted. Suho rise his palms to get ‘HI-5’ from Chanyeol and Chanyeol gave it to him.

Baekhyun smile. When the songs end, all people in the café clapped including EXO members. They are really attracted with the sound. You looked around and you was shocked to see a lot of people around you. You don’t even realised it because you put all your focus on the key. You then bend forward to cover you pinky-red cheek and went back to Dana.

Dana who saw EXO immediately waved and shouted like the other fans but, not really hard because she knew that she will meet them again tomorrow. Then Dana felt like, she need to go there and do Fanggirling things. So, she went there. She just pointed at EXO members to you to inform you that she is going to be a Fangirl. You nodded and quickly pulled your seat and sit down. You took a sip of the drink and you stayed in shut.

 


HANA (POV)—

My face is burning like hell! Btw, I can’t imagine that I did it. It is shy at first, but, if you into it, you won’t realise about the present of people surrounded. My red face can barely be seen by others. OMG. What am I supposed to do?


 

 The atmosphere was really noisy with screaming fans, guard voices and also the EXO song that always been played by the café’s owner.

Out of the blue, someone went to you. He just a normal people who wears the normal hoody and black jeans. He also wore spectacles and a cap written OBEY. His tall is about 170+cm. you looked at him.

“are you Hana?” you nodded. “this is for you. From Byun Baekhyun. He pointed atBaekhyun.”  You looked where he pointed at. Baekhyun realised you look at him and he waved with a little smile. “He asked me to send this to you." He put a piece of paper on the table and then left. On the letter was written “Hana” you took the letter and without any doubt you opened up the letter. 

 

 


Miss Hana,

Hey, it’s me. Can’t believe that we meet again. Is it a coincidence or faith? Haha. Just kidding. I was really shocked when I heard you playing the piano. I don’t know you have that such a talent. Thank you for welcoming EXO member with your super nice piano music. I hope to meet you again.

 

Byun Baekhyun


 

You slowly fold the letter and kept it in your bag. you then continued drinking your water. You’d never look at Baekhyun after the first look just now cause for you Baekhyun is just a person. And he means nothing to you. You don’t want to have any feeling at Baekhyun cause you knew that your sister Dana loves Baekhyun so much. You took a glimpse at you watch and it’s almost 6 o’clock. You took Dana unfinished drink and you went to her.

“Dana” you said

“Nae?”

“we need to go home now.”

“wae?”

“it’s already 6. I scared that omma and appa will be worried. You can meet them again tomorrow right?”

“ah! Okay.” She obeyed and followed you home by Audi R8. In the car, Dana started to do her very favourite hobby, that is talking. She kept talking over the same things over and over again. And you, because you love her damn much, you just lend your ears. So that, Dana won’t feel stupid talking alone.

 

I WISH 
THAT I
NEVER MET YOU