06

Unclear {HIATUS}

“unni! Next week Baekhyun Oppa invite us to his birthday party. Let’s go together!” Dana said while smiling.

“what date?” you asked

“ 5 May? On Wednesday” Dana said

“uhh. Night or day?” you asked a little bit worried.

“hmmm, night at 9 until 11” Dana answered

“okay then”

The morning on Baekhyun’s birthday you woke up make Dana’s breakfast as usual. Sandwich with milk.

“Dana, I’m going out. I’ll be back at 6. Take care” you said.

“where? Why? Are you going to leave me alone until 6?” Dana said frown.
 

“uhh. I have some appointment with my friends. We’re going to discuss our assignment”

“ohh. Okay then”

“if you hungry just call maid to cook for you. If you want to go out text me so I know you’re out. Okay? Take care” Hana told Dana. “aye aye captain!” Dana said. You went to the garage and drove away from the house.


 

 “we will arrange your surgery as soon as we can before it got worse”

“okay doc. But, can you help me?” the girl said.

“anything for you. But, what can I  help?” the doctor asked

“can you keep it secret from my family member? I don’t want them to worry about me, can you?”

“we can, but what if something bad happen to you?”

“no, I’m going to be okay as long as you keep it secret”

“okay then if that what you wanted”

“thanks doc”

“uhh wait, miss. After this you have to take a rest. It’s not good for your body after the check-up”

“uhh, I will doc. Thank you” the girl said and went out from the room.


 

It was 5 o’clock in the evening. An Audi R8 drove straight to the garage and park. you paused a moment and stared at the empty wall in front of you.

“will I survive till the end?” you thought.

 You then quickly get your bag that always be beside your feet when you drive then you went out of the car. You walked towards the main door. You were about to push the password but suddenly Dana opened the door. You shocked and you looked down.

“ah! Unni, you’ve come? I was waiting for you for so long.” Dana said.

You just nodded.

“Unni! You look smell hospital. What happen? Are you sick?” Dana asked.

“uhh. I-I’m okay. I-I went to the hospital to see my friend. S-she sick” You said a little stutter.

“ohh. Okay then. Come in! I want to show you EXO’s new video! Let’s check it together!” Dana said happily.

“umm Dana, I think I need some rest. I’m tired. Can we check it tomorrow?” You said.

“uhh. O-okay then. Get some rest. Don’t forget about the party” Dana said a little shock because she saw your pale face. You just nod and drag yourself to your bedroom. You lied on your bed weakly. And take a short nap before the party.

You woke up with headache  when you heard your alarm rang. You groaned. It’s already 8 p.m. you stand up weakly and went to the bathroom to take shower. After 5 minutes you went out and pick clothes for the party. You decided to wear pitch top and jeans. You tied your hair  into  pony tail. You decide to wear lip bum because your lips look pale. “why did this happen to me? Will Dana be able to accept all of this? What will happen to Omma and Appa when they find out about this? Omma, Appa, Dana… Mianhae” you sigh.  You went out and saw Dana was about to knock your door.

“ohh, you’re done?” Dana asked.

“yeah, let’s go. We’re going to be late for the party.” You said and Dana just nod and follow you.
“uhh. Unni, are you alright? You look a little bit pale. If you’re sick, it’s okay. I can go by taxi if you want” Dana said a little bit concern.

You shook your head and said “It’s okay Dana, I’m just a little bit tired but don’t worry, I can manage it. Let’s go” you said and grab your sneaker. It’s a silence ride to Baekhyun’s party.

“why are you so quiet? Nervous or don’t want to meet them” you tease Dana.

“why? You miss my nag? No unni, I just worry about you. Are you sure you okay? You never look pale like this before” Dana said.

I’m gonna miss your voice Dana, I want to hear your voice while I still can” you said in your head. “I’m okay Dana, don’t worry about me” you told Dana. Dana just nod.

After minutes, you both arrived at the party venue. You and Dana went inside and saw other idol such as SHINee, SuJu, Red Velvet and Girl’s Generation. “Dana, you can go, I’ll just seat at the corner. Just call me if you need anything” you said to Dana. Dana nod and give you a smile before she gone. You sit at the corner where least music. The music was so loud. You sigh “why am I too tired tonight? You can survive till the party end, Hana. Hwaiting” you said to yourself.

 “why are you here alone?” you look at the voice.

 “uhh. Nothing, I just don’t like loud music. Why are you here anyway, Chanyeol?”  you asked.

Chanyeol smile. “I’m from the toilet. Wanna join us?” while point at the other member. You can see Dana smiling next to Baekhyun.

You shook your head “ you go first. I’ll join you later” you said. “okay then, I’ll go first” Chanyeol said and wave to you before went to the other members.

After great 30 minutes. Your headache are slowly gone. You decide to join Dana and other. You stand up and adjust your view and walk to Dana.

“ohh, noona!” Sehun wave to you when he saw you walk to them. The other member look at you and smile. You wave back to them. You saw Dana with Baekhyun, you smile. Dana saw you and give you a big smile. In your eyes, you can see her happiness in her eyes.“unni, you okay now?” Dana asked. You nod.“ My headache slowly gone when I sat at the corner” you said. Dana just nod.

“do you want some cake” the oldest asked you. “sure” you said.  14 of you sat on a big table. They are talking and laughing. Some of them make fun of how afraid Tao is when he saw cockroach and when they went to the haunted house. Sehun and Kai can’t stop bullying their leader, Suho. Another leader, Kris remain to be a cool guy but sometimes he will make a stupid joke and the other members will make fun of him. You eyeing Dana. She sat beside Baekhyun enjoying her conversation with Baekhyun.

Suddenly you feel a big headache. Your head feel heavy and your eyes can’t focus at their face. You can’t hear clearly what they said. You feel like someone put a big stone on your head.

“are you okay, Hana? Your face look pale” someone asked you.

You nod weakly “ I need the toilet” the person was about to brig you there but you refuse. After you arrived at the toilet you wash your face and take the some pill in your bag. After the pain fade away, you went out. You saw Baekhyun standing in front of the toilet.

“what are you doing here?” you asked him

“u-uh. Your face are pale and I saw you can’t walk properly. So i decide to wait you here” he said. You nod.

“where’s Dana?” you asked.

“she’s with the other member. I told her to sit with the other member and let me wait for you” he said while scratch his head that is not itchy.

“ohh, I’m okay now. Let’s go, Dana is waiting for us” you said while trying to walk. You can’t walk properly so suddenly you felt like going to fall. Before you feel your body on the floor Baekhyun catch you before you fall. His arms wraps properly on your waist.

“are you okay?” Baekhyun asked. His face are too close with your face.

“ohh, I-I’m okay. Thanks” you said while try to stand properly. Baekhyun just smile and you both went to the table.

“unni, are you okay?” Dana asked. You nod and said “I’m going outside to get some fresh air. Call me if you’re done” you said to Dana. You stand up and was about to went out “where are you going?” Chanyeol asked. “Ohh. I’m going to take some fresh air outside” you said. “Outside? Alone? It’s dangerous!” Chanyeol asked worriedly. You laugh “Don’t worry, Chanyeol. I used to be black belt student. No one will hurt me” Chanyeol make an ”o”. “take care then” Chanyeol said while pat your hair. You nod and went out.

You walk along the street. There’s only few people there because it’s not on weekend. You saw coffee shop and you decide to drink some coffee. You ordered iced Americano and sat on the table which is beside the mirror. You can saw people walk by. Suddenly you thought about what happened to you and Baekhyun. You remember how close your face with his. You can remember his eyes, nose, lips. You gasp and  shook your head to forget about that. “what am I thinking about? I shouldn’t thought about him. He’s just helping me. Relax Hana” you said to yourself.

After you finished your drink. Dana called you and tell you that the party is already ended. You walk back to the party venue. You can tell that the party are already ended. You walked in and saw Dana with other members. You went to their place. Dana wave at you and you smiled.

“are you done?” you asked Dana. Dana just nod. “where did you go noona?” Sehun asked. “ohh, I just went to coffee shop and get some fresh air” you said. “what? Why didn’t you bring me with you?  I want bubble teaaa” Sehun whines. You just laugh. “next time I’ll treat you bubble tea okay” you tell Sehun. Sehun smiles. “I want bubble tea too” suddenly Baekhyun said. “ohh, next time okay”  you said. “ohh. Before I forget, Happy Birthday, Baekhyun” you said to Baekhyun and you look at your watch 11:58p.m. “sorry for the late wish. At least it’s not 12” you said and smile. “well, last wishes it okay, I think” Baekhyun said. You smiles. “unni, let’s go. It’s already late. It’s not good for you to drive too late at night. I scared if you’ll sleep while drive” Dana sarcasm. You nod and both of you bid goodbye to other and went back.

BEHIND HER SMILE

THERE IS A STORY

THAT SHE WILL

NEVER

TELL YOU


hi, this chapter is not wrriten by KetchupTheBear author. this is the co author parkjaekyo. KaetchupTheBear author can't update for some reason. so she asked me to write chapter 6. so, sorry if the chapter is not as great as the chapter before.I try my best to write this chapter and sorry for the grammar mistake because I'm bad in english. I hope you enjoy this story. keep reading ;)