I don't care it's storytime

Weirding Bingu Out

 

 

 

Today I woke up like how I wake up every single day.

Ugly face,messy hair and that strong yearning to go back to sleep again.

Of course I resisted that urge but that urge kept me in bed for another hour due to me using my phone on my oh so comfy and warm bed.

After that long period of porcrastination,I finally got out of bed and proceeded to the kitchen to have breakfast with my family.

Everything was nice and normal well except for my sleep deprived face but that aside everything was indeed bliss and happy.

After takimg a shower and getting rid of my sleep deprived face although I don't think it did go away but whatever.Well after all that I decided to laze around on the sofa in the living room.

So there I was casually using my phone without a care in the world,thinking about what I was going to do today.Perhaps watch a new drama or go for a run?Maybe check up on all the new recently released songs?The possibilities were endless.That is until I got the text message that scared the out of me.Crap.

 

Seunghyun🐻
: Good morning ^^

Seunghyun🐻
: You awake yet?

Seunghyun🐻
: Just wanted to remind you

 that we're meeting later.

Seunghyun🐻
: Don't forget to be there ^^

                                      🎈

                                 Morning ^^

                                      🎈

                         Yup of course I'l be there

                                      🎈
                            See you later ^^

Seunghyun🐻
: ^~^

 

 

Oh .

How on earth did I forget about this.I am so done with myself.Oh what am I going to do.What am I going to wear.How do I get rid of my own face even.

Wow.This is really happening.You know as a girl you kind of never expect your crush to like you back cause that only happens in dramas and movies.So I guess I should be like grateful for this opportuninty?What nonsense am I sputtering now?I should go and get ready for goodness shake.Me please get a grip on yourself.You can do this.Hwaiting?

 

 

Let me tell you an interesting story.

I don't care whether you're interested or not either way I'm still telling you about this story.So yes let us proceed to this oh so wonderful story.

Once upon a very recent time,

there was this girl who had a crush on this really gorgeous guy.She didn't like him just because he was insanely gorgeous oh no she like him because he was him and that was what she like the most about him.Him being him.I know right what an insanely weird girl.I mean what is she talking about even.

Anyways somehow on a really recent random day,the guy she like told her that he kinda like her too.At first the girl couldn't believe it but soon she accepted that reality and was really really happy.

Thus the girl ended up having an conversation with him through text messaging and she struggled through the awkwardness of it all.

And that's how the girl ended up saying yes when the guy asked her out on an ice cream date.But wait let's not leave out the part where the girl invited another guy along on this ice cream date because she was afraid she would be awkward being alone with her crush.I know right.What on earth was she thinking even.But that is that.

Moving on.

So the next day,the girl forgot about this date and was happily being ignorant about it until she received a text from her crush regarding it.

Of course after that she went full on panic mode.

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little cause she was pretty calm actually.Like she had managed to gently open her closet and was calmly ruffling through her clothes while trying to figure out what to wear.

But that was only her outer appearance because on the inside she was continuosly chanting "what do I wear" and she was basically having a major breakdown in her brain.

She couldn't figure out what was right.Like should she dress up or should she just go simple?Should she wear a dress or just jeans would do?

Normally she didn't wear dresses because she felt more comfortable in jeans.With jeans she could walk,run and just sit any way she like unlike dresses.Dresses meant that you had to be civilised and be a gentle kinda girl ya know.

Of course she wanted to look nice but how much effort should she put into getting dressed?Too much effort and it would seem like she was over-doing it.

But too little effort might make it seem like she didn't care enough or couldn't be bothered about it.

Being a girl is indeed very hard and this girl definitely wonders why she got stuck being one.

Unable to solve this frustrating problem,the girl decided to take a break from all the chaos in her head and proceeded to lie down on her bed while listening to music on her phone.

 

 

 

So this story continues in such a way where the girl just does her number one most ideal thing to do whenever she faces a problem.

 

 

Soon after the girl realises that you know what why does it matter even what she wears?Why should she care about what other people think of her?Heck she could wear whatever she wants as long as she's comfortable with it.It's not like she's the only one who's going to be wearing clothes right?Like ya know what she meant,nobody is going to be specifically staring at what she's wearing.So yeah she should just wear whatver she wants without caring about anyone else.

And that's how this girl ended up wearing just a plain black tee along with jeans and her favourite red converse high shoes.

So the moral of this story yes of course this story has a moral.

If it didn't have a moral why would it even be narrated to you right?

Every great fairytale has a moral to it so sit up straight and listen.

The moral of this story is to just wear whatever you want.

For school or for work or for anything at all just wear what you want to wear.

Of course certain places you go to and certain situations have restrictions for what you are and are not allowed to wear.

But it doesn't matter.

If you have to wear a uniform then make it your own.Add a bracelet you like.Wear the earrings you just bought to go with it.

The important thing is to be comfortable with what you're wearing and to like it.

Don't give a about what others think instead ask yourself what you think about it.

Don't give a about the trends.Nope.Just wear the things you like and be happy with it.

Wear what you like and be confident about it.

As long as its comfortable and its you then nobody's going to stop you from being you.

So just do you and everything will fall in place slowly but surely.

Yup that's it basically.

That's the end of this wonderful story.

 

 

So yes just like how it was said in that very accurate on point story,I ended up wearing a plain black tee with jeans and my red converse high's to finish off the look.I don't know what look it is but hopefully it looks like me.

Anyways,I was kinda feeling good about myself after having left the house.

I guess after listening to some Big Bang and after finally picking my outfit for the day,I was feeling contented maybe?

I just felt damn good and happy actually.And as I waited for the bus,I couldn't help but to smile by myself while just thinking about meeting Seunghyun.

Cringy right?I know but I just couldn't help it.I was that happy.

Soon after the bus finally came,I got on it and sat at my fave spot which was at the back and right next to the window.I plugged my earphones into my phone and just listened to music as I rode the bus to where Seunghyun was oh yeah and also where Youngbae would be at lol.