Feelings Can You Not

Weirding Bingu Out

So I opened the notification up and was immediately brought to the dm he sent to me.My heart beat was furiously beating as if it was one of the cars in that movie the Fast And Furious.Maybe my heart was auditioning to be part of the Fast and Furious crew.With an gaze that screamed pure intense 👀 I read through the comments he had written with the photo sent.

Send me a hey and I'll do this:😎

1.First Impression:
Hilariously funny,cute and beautiful.
2.Truth Is:
My first impression is true,you're utterly amazing and that's what I like about you.
3.Have you ever made me laugh? Yeah.I would have laugh just because you told me to and I kinda miss laughing with you.
4.Have you ever made me mad?
Yesh.I'm not in the same class as you although it's not your fault,I'm a little mad but not at you more like because of you.
5.Best features?
Your smile,your laugh and your personality.
6.Have I ever had a crush on you?
I still do.
7.You're my:
Crush.Someone that I really like.
8.Name in my phone:
I don't have your number right now but maybe I will soon.
9.Food that best describes you:
Oreos cause you love them
10.Do you like me too?
I'm hoping you do but if you don't than I hope you will.


...........................
(We interrupt this story with a special broadcast brought to you by TheFeels Channel aka TFC.
Currently due to overwhelming sudden shock our writer has fainted,yes she seems to have also fallen off from the bed after this alarming turn of events.We have however successfully gotten her back into consciousness by repeatedly poking her but she seems to be in an very unstable state right now.
It seems that she's in complete disbelief even though she's staring at the evidence that counters that disbelief of hers.We have attempted to interview her but she is in complete shock and appears to be utterly speechless.Our cameraman is having difficulties in filming her at this moment as she is still on the floor of the room and it doesn't look like she'll be moving anytime soon.
Wait a minute,we have received some information from our spokesperson.
Standby.......
Here's an exclusive update brought to you by us regarding her current state.Our spokesperson has somehow managed to gain access to the current thoughts in her mind,we are now attempting to uncover those precise thoughts and present them to you.
The rate of her heartbeat is so increasingly alarming,we are pretty sure you our viewers are able to hear it as clearly as we do.The current thoughts of her mind seems to range from pure happiness to complete disbelief.Is this a joke or is it for real?Has she fallen asleep and appeared in a dream or is this real life?What if it's a prank to see her reaction or maybe it was sent wrongly?Here are some information we have gotten from the interviews done in her mind.

TFC:It's very nice to meet you Mr
Hope.So how are you associated with our main character?

H:I'm the very person that can drastically affect her in so many ways.I'm that button in her mind that she depends on,the one she wants to believe but tries her best to not believe.

TFC:We see so basically you are an important feeling,yes?

H:That is correct.

TFC:What are your thoughts regarding this shocking unexpected turns of events?

H:I'm not even shock by this please.I expected this from way long ago.I've always known that he likes her.Couldn't she even sense it?Its so clear.There's no other possibility.

TFC:So you are a 100% sure that he really likes her?Are you sure that this isn't some kind of joke or possibly a wrongly sent direct message?

H:I'm not a 100% sure of it.

TFC:Wait,what?So what's the percentage of your sureness?

H:I'm not a 100% sure no not at all instead I'm like 200% sure that he likes her.The message is clearly for her,I mean like who else loves Oreos?Okay maybe the rest of the world but who else isn't in the same class as him?Okay maybe the rest of the school who aren't in his class but I mean the answer is so clear.His obviously talking about her.Its not a mistake!How can this be a mistake?!That just doesn't make sense!Have some hope will ya?!Believe in me!Just believe!Why don't you want to believe in me?!Its so frustrating!What?!False hope?There's no such thing!Forget about that and just believe in me!I'm the only hope around worth believing in!What is wrong with you?!Why do you keep stopping yourself from believing in me?!Why?!Why?!Tell me why?!Ugh!Don't touch me!Why are you guys bringing me away?!Stop it!I need to make her believe in me!Don't drag me awayyyy!Believe in me!

We regrettably had to cut short our interview with Mr Hope as towards the end of it he became slightly delusional and we were forced to drag him away as he was also advertising/self promoting himself without a valid or legal agreement with our company.
Next up we have an exclusive interview with Miss Insecure aka Miss Insecurity who we had a hard time persuading to talk to us as she was really camera shy and worried about how she was going to appear like in the show.

TFC:Nice to meet you Miss Insecure.Can you please step a little closer to the mic so that we can hear you.

I:I'm sorry.I just felt like scared to be talking into the mic you know?

TFC:Umm yes,we understand that it might be a little frightening at first but we ensure you that you'll get use to it after awhile.

I:I hope so.

TFC:Anyways Miss Insecure,what are your thoughts regarding this recent unexpected turn of events?

I:I was pretty shocked.At first I was like 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh' then 'Whatttttttttttttttt' then 'OmgOmgOmg' then 'Is this real' and finally 'Woah'.

TFC:We see so basically you were pretty shocked by it.What do you think?Does he really like her or is this a joke of some kind?

I:I'm really not sure.What if it's all a joke?How can someone as sweet,as handsome,as popular as him suddenly like her?Does it make sense?What if his just playing around?Maybe she read it all wrongly.I'm not sure about all of it.

TFC:So you feel that it's very unlikely that he likes her?Why is that?

I:I mean just look at him.His so popular unlike her who's just her.There's like a hundred other popular and pretty gorgeous girls who are chasing after him so why would he pick her?All of it is simply a misunderstanding.He must have sent it to the wrong person,he wasn't even thinking of her,he wasn't even going to reply to her.I'm sorry but can we stop this interview?I can't take it anymore.

TFC:Miss are you okay?Why are you crying?

I:It's just so sad.Can we please stop this interview?My heart is hurt just by thinking about this.All those other pretty skinny girls who are after him well just thinking about them is hurting me.I feel so small,ugly and insecure.Why am I like this?Why am I crying?

TFC:Umm Miss,we're currently not talking about you.We just wanted more information on our main character.

I:See no one cares about me.I'm just nobody.I'm scared to even ask the guy working at the convenience store for chopsticks.Why am I like this?Why?Tell me why?I'm an idiot?Why is that?Why am I so insecure?It hurts.

And that was the end of our interview with Miss Insecure.We were unable to continue the interview as she was bawling her eyes out before suddenly running away from us.
Thus with that we would like to end this very special broadcast.We hope to greet you viewers once again in due time and hope that you have enjoyed this broadcast.
Till we meet again,this has been TheFeelsChannel reporting live from some bedroom.

Intro Song:
Geeks/Esna/Phantom
-Mistletoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6QwK3CYVaY

Song For The Chapter:
Akdong Musician
-200%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoJZRKcFTnM

Song For The Moment:
Jay Park
-Joah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp0TfULXl9Y