Awkward Is ME

Weirding Bingu Out

Okay what just happened?

I think I might have out for awhile after getting the message.

Anyways,I'm in absolute disbelief right now.It feels like some far away and far fetched dream,this can't possibly be real right?But the message is right there on my screen so this has got to be real.I kind of kept pinching and slapping myself a couple of times but all that did was leave me in pain with red spots on my arms and cheeks.Okay calm down,I just need to calm myself down and get off of this freaking terrifying roller-coaster ride.

A few Oreos later I felt some sense of normality coming back to me thus I got back onto my bed and read through the message yet again.This was clearly meant to be sent to me even if it wasn't well I'm not going to believe that.

So what should I do?

Do I reply him or what?

Wait,what am I even going to reply?

I like you so much you don't even know how much please be my boyfriend?!
 

Slaps myself,sorry I'm a bit delusional right now.
I gobbled up about 7 Oreos more before yet again contemplating on what to do.

It wasn't everyday you get a message from your crush telling you that he liked you.
Fifteen minutes have gone by since he sent the message and I have yet to reply.

I was in a complicating state of unsureness and stuck in a crisis.

Should I play it cool or should I simply just confess my feelings in reply?

What if he thinks I'm offended by him and that's the reason why I'm not replying?

Damn what do I do?

After about ten minutes of thinking,I decided that the easiest thing to do now was to simply just like the post he sent.So I double tapped the post,gave it a red heart before throwing my phone onto the bed as far away from me as possible.I started panicking after that and all the overthinking thoughts started to overwhelm my mind forcing me to reach out for my pack of Oreos only to find out that I had eaten them all up.Thus there was a rushed panic run to the kitchen to get more supplies of Oreos before returning to the room.
I opened up the pack of Oreos and sat on my bed before starting my stress eating marathon.I gobbled up my Oreos and continuously stared at my phone as if it was some alien,as if it was the first time I had seen such a thing.

I was sort of in a trance that left me just staring at the phone while still being capable of eating my Oreos.

All of a sudden,my phone vibrated and it snapped me out of my staring trance.Cautiously I approached my phone and hesitatingly held it in my hands as I took a look at the screen.

 <               Youngbae Pabo                   =

   Youngbae🐑

:Yah I'm sorry.
                           🎈 
                       What are you  talking about?

              
    Youngbae🐑
:I gave your number away
for free ice cream 😔
   
 Youngbae🐑
:Free expensive ice cream😌

                                       🎈
                        So ice cream is more important than me huh?

  Youngbae🐑
:Keyword->Expensive

                                     🎈
                             😒 Mean I no like you 😠                                               
    
   Youngbae🐑
:I did it for you 😢

                                    🎈

                   So you're going to  give the ice cream to me? 😏😏😏😏

   Youngbae🐑
:You can have a taste 😀

   Youngbae🐑
:Keyword->A 😅

                                  🎈
                             Pshhh😑😓😒
                      
                                  🎈
                      Who did you give it to?😥😯 

   Youngbae🐑
:This guy 😅👉👈🙊

   Youngbae🐑
:You'll thank me later 😉😏

                                          🎈

                        Which guy?😓Those emojis are creeping me out 😰😩

  Youngbae🐑
:Your boyfriend😏
                                     🎈
                              You mean Top oppa?😘😂

 Youngbae🐑
:😑😑😑
                                       🎈
                                Yah tell me who 😒
 
                                      🎈
              Otherwise your math homework is gone forever ✨💫

  Youngbae🐑
:Yaaaaaaaaah 😫

 Youngbae🐑
:Is this how you repay
the kindness of your 
bestfriend?😭😠😠

                                      🎈
                              Then tell me who 😠
                     Is this how you treat your bestfriend😦😪

  Youngbae🐑
:I won't get the ice cream
 if I tell you 😔
                                            🎈
                                         😒😒😒😒

 Youngbae🐑
:I'll share the ice cream 👌
 I'll make sure it's your fav
 flavour 😌
                                     🎈
                                   💢🐑🏃
                                     👆
                      This is me kicking your

 Youngbae🐑
:😭 yahhh I'm fragile
 Anyways you won't be kicking
my when you find out who
it is 😏

  Youngbae🐑
: Okbye got to go
 👋👋👋🏃🏃🏃
                              >Youngbae🐑=Offline< 
                                      🎈
                                   Pshhhhhhh😒
                          <                                                           ✅

 

 

 Well that was a distraction from my current dilemma that's slowly coming back to me at this moment.You can always count on Youngbae to be annoying at times like this.

He basically chose ice cream over me that idiot and yet he didn't want to tell me who he gave my number to.

He knows that I won't pick up anonymous phone calls or talk to people I don't know so this guy must surely be some guy that I know by name or something.

As if on cue my phone vibrated yet again.I took a look at the screen to see a text from an unknown number appearing.

<              Unknown Number               =

   Unknown
: Hey 😎

                                                               >pauses<
 (Creepy sounding hey and an suspicious sunglasses emoji hmm who the hell is this?)

 Unknown
:Is this the right number?
                                             
                                          🎈
                                   Youngbae gave you 
                                       this number?
 Unknown
:Oh it's the right one😌

 Unknown
:Uhhhhhh 😬

 Unknown
:This is Seunghyun 👋
                                          🎈
                                      🐑👈is this you?
 Unknown
:Ummm what?
                                        🎈
                              Youngbae,is this you?😒

  Unknown
:Uh no,it's Seunghyun.
 I got your number from
 Youngbae though.
                                            🎈
                                         💢🐑🏃😒
                                         Stop teasing me 
                                         you idiot.😓
 Unknown
:It's really me,Seunghyun
  I'm not lying 😥 
                
                                                         🎈
                                 Doubtful😐 Please prove it😶

 Unknown
:Ummm how to prove it😰

 Unknown 
:I sent you an dm on Instagram
 about an hour ago 😶

                                            🎈
                                     That can be guessed
                                    from anyone on Insta😶

 Unknown
:For number 10,
 I changed the question
 and said this instead
 "Do you like me too?
I'm hoping you do but if you don't than I hope you will."

 Unknown
:I'm Seunghyun ya really 
  😌😎

                                                         >pauses<
(This is awkward.So it's really him.Breathe,breathe keep calm don't faint don't die what did I just say to him oh my god someone please take me away or just bury me or something Help I'm embarrassed I'm an embarrassment I bet he doesn't like me anymore)

                               🎈
                          Ahem,umm hi 👋                        
                                                 🎈

                    Sorry about the doubt.😥

                    Let's pretend I wasn't doubting who you were earlier.👉👈 😅

                                         🎈
                    Well at least it seems I'm not awkward  talking to you eh?
      
                                         🎈
                       I'm sorry😕 I just made everything awkward 

                
                                                                               >pauses<
(I at talking what am I even good at omg why is he talking to me even where's my Oreos I need you guys right now I need some reassurance and comfort Oreos come to meh)

 Unknown
: Hey 👋 

 Unknown
: You were just being 
 cautious and it's not
 awkward ^_^

 Unknown
: Are you still here?
 Don't disappear 😥
 It's not awkward 😌

                                         🎈
                                   ✋Still here 

                                         🎈
                                    So.......😬

                                         🎈
                             Why are you talking to me? 

  Seunghyun🐻
: Uhhh I guess
  I wanted to get to
  know you better?

 Seunghyun🐻
: Actually there's
  a proper reason but
  I feel like I should talk
  to you more?

 Seunghyun🐻
: As in I've always wanted
 to talk to you more often
 but since we rarely see 
 each other and all.

Seunghyun🐻
: We might be in the same school
 but different class though

 Seunghyun🐻
: So basically what I'm
 saying is that

 Seunghyun🐻
: I kinda miss talking to you
  on a regular basis since
 we're not in the same class
 anymore so that's why I 
 decided to ask for your 
 number 😊
                 
                                       >pauses<
 (He is so cute omg I feel like rolling around on the floor for no reason at all why am I so retarded though what kind of a question was that why are you talking to me omg I'm such an idiot facepalms myself repeatedly psh)

                                                  🎈
                 Ohhhh.😮 Yeah it's been awhile since we've talked.

                                 🎈
                       So ummm how's life?😁

             
                                                                            >pauses<
(Shoots my retarded self and buries it underground forever never to be seen ever again) 

Seunghyun🐻
: I'm still alive

Seunghyun🐻
: I'm still alive

Seunghyun🐻
: Why did I send that twice lol

                                            🎈
                              Aren't those lyrics to a song?👆

Seunghyun🐻
: What?What lyrics?

                                            🎈
                                       Never mind😁
Seunghyun🐻
: So how are you?😁 
                                                🎈
                                    I'm living that good life 😌

Seunghyun🐻
: That's good.Hmm honestly

  I don't know what to say.

Seunghyun🐻
:Now that I'm actually talking to you,

my mind seems blank 😅
                                         
 🎈                                                                       Same ✋ let's not talk 
                                           🎈
                                         Okbye 👋
Seunghyun🐻
: What?Why?😥

Seunghyun🐻
: I'm sorry 😔 

Seunghyun🐻
: Just give me a min to think 
  about what to say 🙏

Seunghyun🐻
: Are you busy?😧
                                                    🎈   
                                         What no I'm not busy      
                                                    🎈
                              Just er I don't know omg please take your time 😶?
                  

                                                                      >pauses<
(Wow good job to me omg why did I say bye no I can talk to you for hours and hours even if you say nothing ugh I at talking why oh why what if he never talks to me ever again what if he thinks I now what if he regrets talking to me what if he thinks I don't want to talk to him what if he doesn't like me anymore Oreos where are you Oma eodiyaaaaaa 😭😭😭😭😭😭)

Seunghyun🐻
: Ummm 😥

Seunghyun🐻
: Would you like to play

'Would You Rather" with me?😬

Seunghyun🐻
: Since I don't know much about you  😊😬
         
                                                                                                                                      🎈
                                                 
 Umm yesh sure?                                                                              
Seunghyun🐻
: Is that a yes or is that a question?Hahaha 😅

Seunghyun🐻
: Should I ask the first question?😯
                                     
                                                                                                                                  🎈
                                  Yes please I have no  idea what to ask 😅

Seunghyun🐻
: Alright uh would you rather be talking to

me right now or be doing something else?😅

                                                                                                                                 🎈
                               I like talking to you really 
just that it feels 

                               weird all of  a sudden ya know 😬😅😊😊😊

Seunghyun🐻
: Yeah I guess me randomly appearing and

telling you I like you might be weird huh 😬😄😅

Seunghyun🐻
: Sorry about that 😥😅 

                                                                                    >pauses<                   
(Oh god why is he so cute and adorable why does he make me feel this way I feel like pinching his squishy cheeks right now ugh this is hard how do I talk normally to a guy like him even do I sound cold am I being too honest with my replies omg tell me tell me what I'm doing wrong here damn this boy how can he just casually say that even does he not realise that I hyperventilate every time he says I like you and like that is he trying to kill me I have so much feels right now I can't even do my punctuation oh help me someone anyone this boy is trying to murder me I swear)
                                                                                                                         🎈           

                            😳 uh yes uh my turn to ask yayy 😊                      

                                        🎈 

                         Um would you rather be a monkey or a bear? 😬

Seunghyun🐻
: A bear I think?😅

Seunghyun🐻
: Such a random question lol😂
                                                  
                                                                                                                         🎈
                  Oh it's cause I pick a bear emoji for your name in my  phone 

                       but I couldn't decide whether a bear or

                         a monkey was more suitable so  😅     

                                              

Seunghyun🐻
: Does everyone in your phone
  have a emoji next to their name?

                                                   🎈
                                   Uh it depends on who they are 😬

Seunghyun🐻
: Oh I thought I was special

Seunghyun🐻
: I'll have to add a emoji
  to your name too then 😊

                                                   🎈
                                           What emoji did you pick?😯

Seunghyun🐻
: All three of these 🙊🙉🙈 

                                                  🎈
                                               Oh why?😯
                                               
                                                   🎈       
                                        Cause I look like a monkey?😅

Seunghyun🐻
:The monkey looks cute 😊

Seunghyun🐻
: And every time
  you text me back 
  
Seunghyun🐻
:I feel like 🙉🙈🙊
  that's why 😛

Seunghyun🐻
: I sound so lame 😅

                                                                                 >pauses<
(I think my heart just exploded okay no I'll be dead now if that happens but I feel like boom poof fireworks everywhere how do I even explain this feeling of pure bliss what is this boy even made of how can he be this adorable and cute compared to awkward me who hyperventilate at every single word he types out to me I mean he isn't even talking to me face to face omg what will I do when he talks to me face to face like this I think I'll just faint on the spot maybe hyperventilate for at least ten minutes before I faint oh god this boy is attempting to murder me with no mercy at all how can he even do this through a screen help me someone I can't even right now damn I'm so dead is this a dream what is he even saying lame how can he be lame is he trying to indirectly say I'm lame cause I know I'm really lame what am I even saying now omg get a grip get a life get something gosh stop it sobs)

                                               🎈
                                     You don't sound lame 

                                              🎈
                                  I know cause I'm always lame 😅

Seunghyun🐻
: Nice to know that 
  we can be lame together 😊

Seunghyun🐻
: Okay my turn 

Seunghyun🐻
: Would you rather

Seunghyun🐻
: go out with me tomorrow
  and have ice cream together

Seunghyun🐻
: or

Seunghyun🐻
: have ice cream together
  tomorrow with me instead?

Seunghyun🐻
: 😬😅

    >pauses<

...........................