Is He For Real?

Weirding Bingu Out

                                                                                          

 

     Just a quick fact about me here. I am not a morning person and so you will never see me ever happily waking up all happy and smiley nope never ever happening. Not even the prospects of meeting Seunghyun at school could make a smile emerge onto my grumpy morning face so that shows the extreme hate I have for early mornings.

And so as I sat on the bus to school that morning, my face was the same as always. Fierce,s cary looking and bascially like I was about to get into a fight. My music was on full volume and I ignored everything and everyone as I made my way to class. My class was on the fourth floor and climbing it in the mornings made me feel like I was climbing up a mountain. By the time I reached the fourth floor I would be out of breath despite me being a sporty person. And as I trudged my way to class, I swear the people around me could feel the black scary looking aura oozing out from my dark bleak soul and they made sure they stayed far away from me. Which was for the best because I felt like I'll snapped someone's head off for no reason at all. That's how bad my morning syndrome is. Usually when I enter my class from the front door and make my way to my seat at the back, everyone would avoid looking at me and would generally leave me alone until the scary aura around me was gone. But today for some bizarre reason everyone was looking at me as soon as I slide opened the front door of the classroom. I felt beyond annoyed and so I glared back at them, daring them to continue staring at me. Most of my classmates back down cause yes I'm ashamed to say it but I'm a very temperemental and mean person in the morning and it is always best to leave me alone when I'm like that. There was one person however who never let my scary aura affect him and continued to stare at me weirdly. Youngbae somehow has always been able to withstand my morning mood and despite me being super crappy to him in the mornings, he stil remains unaffected by it all. So despite me glaring really hard at him, he still din't look away and that annoyed me so much. I was resisting the urge to slap him I know I'm such an awful human being in the morning. I curled my hands into a fist and glared at him with all the hatred I had for the morning and yet he returned my gaze. I got to my desk and gave him one last hard glare before resuming my normal routine of putting my head on the table and sleeping till the bell rang. Youngbae however was being extra annoying today and he kept tapping me on the shoulder. When I just ignored that, he went to take off my earpieces and told me to wake up. I got up and snapped what at him really fiercely and the face of the guy behind him was engulfed in fear whereelse he just told me to chill and take a look at my table. I felt like punching him in the face no lie but I calmed myself down and took a look at my table. I was too busy glaring at Youngbae before that I didn't notice the yellow post it that was on my table.

  

As I read it I couldn't help but to smile and I could feel all my classmates observing me while Youngbae just kept on blabbering about how it was a miracle that I smiled in the early morning and I still felt like slapping him. Next to that post-it was another yellow post-it with the words,

"See?It's really pretty.You should smile more in the mornings but I know it's hard so here's a litttle pick me up."

There was a little arrow that pointed to a smaller blue post-it and the words on it were,

"Look under your desk yo"

 I did as the post-it said and I was really surprised and yeah I smiled again for the second time that morning and of course Youngbae had tto announce that to the whole world.

Underneath my desk there was a small carton of banana milk that was neatly placed beside my books along with a packet of my favourite chocolate bread.

A fourth post-it was pasted on the packet of bread and it read as such,

"Hopes this perks up your mood a little better. See you at lunch later. Also Youngbae owes me so help me tell him that's he's paying for my lunch thanks."

I laughed reading the note and showed it to Youngbae who scowled and said that he owed Seunghyun nothing. I could sense that my classmtes were looking at me and I felt kinda embarrassed to be stared at but like at the same time I didn't care cause like I had all these precious post-it notes and snacks just for me and I was so incredibly happy and touched that I could not stop smiling no lie. I took out the carton of milk and bread from under my desk and opened it despite my hands trembling a little from all the hapiness I felt. I also could not stop smiling and I was kinda weirding myself out even. Youngbae pulled his chair next to mine and slyly took a sip of my milk. When I didn't slap his face like he was expecting me to do, he looked at me and just stared at my face in astonishment.

"What?"

"Why aren't you slapping my face right at this moment and why are you not screaming at me right now?"

(Yes I know I'm a terrible human being help)

"I just don't feel like doing such things right now and stop exposing me please."

"Exposing? I'm pretty sure all our classmates know how you're like in the morning so no need to be shy."

"Idiot. Here have some bread so that you'll be quiet."

"Wow it's such an honour to be given bread in the morning from you. I will forever remember this moment."

I gave him a nice whack on the head. I mean I've been wanting to punch him in the face all morning so this meant I went easy on him okay I'm not that terrible or so I say.

That morning though was the very first morning where I was kinda cheerful and I even ended up joking around with Youngbae before our teacher came in. I know amazing right? Youngbae kept looking at me the whole time like he didn't know me and I felt the same actually. Who knew such a small thing like that would make my morning like that? Although for me it wasn't a small thing, no lie it felt like the world hahahaha I was so freaking touched like no one has ever done that to me before how can I not be freaking out all over on the inside right right? 

I guess that's why I couldn't focus at all in class and started goofing around with Youngbae which resulted in both of us getting two hours of detention after school but even that didn't dampen my mood wow what even.

 

     It felt like forever but finally and eventually we came to the period of lunchtime. Youngbae and I literally ran out of the classroom before the teacher could finish sliding open the front door, that was how desperate we were to get out of there. It felt like if we stayed any longer we were bound to get into trouble one way or the other. We were lucky to only get two hours of detention cause we probably deserved even more than that. We were the main disturbance to the class and we always somehow manage to get a few other people to be involve in our process of disturbance so naturally the teachers would be quite pissed off at us. Especially since I was in such a good mood, the level of nonsense seemed to have risen to another level and yeah our teachers did not like that all. I could tell that some of the other girls were quite pissed off at me but since when were they not? They never really liked me either and I have no idea why okay maybe I do. I think its because of the fact that Youngbae is my best friend and I think they hate that fact lol. No lie Youngbae is quite 'jjang' in almost every single way. He's funny, cute, handsome and is the nicest guy around so of course he has a group of fangirls patiently waiting for a chance to grab him and run away. He knows this but he just acts nonchalant about it cause according to him, he's not that interested neither is he bothered by them. Yup he's the ideal guy for every giirl ever. So because of that these girls tend to hate me with a vengeance and I have no problem with that. They can hate me all they want cause nothing is going to stop the friendship I have with Youngbae and I think they know that and so they hate me even more. They especially hate me even more today because of Seunghyun. Apparently he had came in earlier in the morning before I did to place the post-its and leave the snacks for me. Yeah I can't blame them for that. I would hate me too if the girl he did that to wasn't me so yeah I get it. Also maybe because I tend to talk more to the guys in my class and we tend to hang together as a group thus why they like to drop rumours about me being a flirt hahahaha if I knew how to flirt I would not be talking to the guys in my class man I would be going to those top notch schools to find myself a rich 'chaebol' to be with lol. And so as you can see I'm not that close to the girls in my class and never did I find a need to be close to them although I'm still nice and there are a minority of girls in the class who I associate with and stuff but not the main meanies who hate me.

Anyways Youngbae and I rushed off to the cafeteria to queue for our food before it got hectic. Youngbae got himself a feast because well he loves eating and I got myself rice with a few sides to satisfy my stomach. We sat at our usual table and were joined by a few other guys from our class. We had an uneven number of people thus the sit in front of me was vacant and I almost choked on my food when Seunghyun came and casually sat in front of me. He knew the guys from my class and they were all pretty chummy with each other cause well they're guys aren't they? I feel like every guy is somehow basically friends with every other guy, its annoying how they can be so casual and close with each other in a single day what even. So anyways the point of me saying that was to say that it wasn't weird for Seunghyun to just casually sit with us all of a sudden. As soon as he sat down though there were whistles and woof calls from the other guys to which Seunghyun just grinned as a response.

 

"Yah Seunghyun, is there something you're not telling us guys huh?"

Ugh that Donggeun is such a busybody.Why can't he just eat in peace hmph.

"Is there something? Honestly I have no idea what you're trying to say."

Bless Seunghyun for being Seunghyun. That boy is everything no lie.

"Eh there's no need to be shy. We all saw what you did this morning. So what's up between you and her?"

I have never wanted to punch Yangsik incredibly hard in the face before but today might be that day especially becuase of the way he's looking back and forth at Seunghyun and me.

"What is there to be up? I just gave her food. Yah are you jealous? Ever since Hae- ..."

"Yah yah yah. What are you trying to say?Just eat your food queitly like the golden boy you are."

"Heol. Why do you look so mad all of a sudden."

"Aish. Just shut your pretty mouth and stop looking at me with that pretty face of yours. It's so annoying."

We all ended up laughing at Yangsik whose face was beginning to turn red. We all knew that he was still a little hung up over Haeyoung, his ex. They dated for a year before she broke up with him and ended up with some rich chaebol-like guy from a prestigeous school. 

I smiled as I absently scooped up my rice from my plate. And then I made a mistake of absently looking over at Seunghyun.

He gave me a smirk before calmly eating his food and my face turned red no denying that and Youngbae happened to catch the moment and he was laughing at me as I grabbed his drink and drank it all.

(Looking for Top gifs seems to kill me even more than writing this fic lol)

Ugh why am I like this even.

After lunch, we all headed to back to class together and while walking back, Seunghyun slid up to walk next to me and he oh so casually asked if I wanted to hang out at the cafe nearby the school. Youngbae overheard his question and proclaimed that he was hurt that he wasn't being invited too. Seunghyun then innocently claimed that he was also inviting Youngbae along to which Youngbae pushed him and told him to stop with the lies. Seunghyun laughed as he waited for my reply. I so wanted to say yes especially since he was looking at me so expectantly with those twinkling eyes and I felt so bad when I had to reject him and tell him that I had to go to detention with Youngbae. His face fell as I told him this and when I told him I had detention for two hours, he looked crestfallen or maybe that was just me. He smiled and told me that it was okay maybe next time before bidding me goodbye as he walked to the direction of his own class. Youngbae kept laughing at me as we walked back to class cause he could see that I was crushed at not being able to accept Seunghyun's offer. Before we entered the class I made sure I gave him a good whack on the head. I told him if it wasn't for him, I would not have gotten detention and he just continued to laugh at me which resulted in me chasing him around the classroom and the other guys kept trying to trip me up which made me whack all of their heads instead. And this all ended in us getting scolded by the teacher and we were made to stand outside the classroom, the end.

I was srill sad though and bitter so extremely bitter.