I don't care really I don't

Weirding Bingu Out

So that's that and now this is this.
The reason why my finger halted to a stop as I came across the photo Choi Seunghyun posted.It was right there,just at the tip of my fingertips.The 'Hey' picture posted with a sunglasses emoji.

You guys will probably be like what are you waiting for just say hey,it ain't that hard.But what you guys didn't realized was that it was harder than it looked.He was my crush,the guy I liked,the guy I wanted to maybe date and so of course I was nervous to even comment on his picture.Even liking his picture was a hard thing for me to do let alone commenting and getting a dm from him.I kinda just stared at his photo before scrolling through his comments to see who had said 'hey'.There were already about 77 comments in under 4mins.As expected of the popular boy in school.My self esteem deepened to the lowest level possible when I saw all the pretty girls in school commenting 'hey' to him.I don't know why but I felt too insecure too comment 'hey'.He had so many comments from those pretty girls that I bet he won't even be bothered with my 'hey' and he'll just skip it.I felt inferior compared to them and this ty feeling came over me.It was like a wave of mix emotions engulfing me in one big huge tidal wave that I couldn't quite get out from thus I was drowning in it.I ate a couple of Oreos to make me feel better.

While staring at my room wall blankly and stuffing myself with Oreos,Youngbae texted asking if I still had his math homework.I face palmed myself resulting in Oreo bits getting stuck to my face.I brushed them off and replied Youngbae telling him that I was sorry for forgetting to return it back to him.He texted me back saying that it was okay.I was going to reply okay with an 😊 emoji but changed my mind instead I asked him if I should say hey.He replied back with ... and a ? obviously confused at my random question.I texted back asking for him to answer either yes or no.I waited anxiously for his reply and three mins later he did.He just replied with a yes.I told him thanks not forgetting to sarcastically comment that it took him three mins to say 3 letters as if it took a minute each to type them out.He responded with a 😝 and informed me that I was buying ice cream for him.I replied with an 👌 and a 😁 since I owed him ice cream anyways.

Thus with Youngbae's three mins advice,I decided to comment 'hey' on Seunghyun's ig photo.By then the comments had totaled up to a whopping 107 and I expected that.I felt giddy after commenting then nervous followed by anxious and soon I was regretting it as each minute ticked by.It was like being on a whirling roller coaster ride of emotions as I was high one moment then falling dangerously the next.

I stuffed a few Oreos into my mouth and immediately felt better.The Oreos seemed to have had soothe my high peaking rate of emotions and calmed me down a little.A few more Oreos later I had somehow manage to talk myself into ignoring my anxious side and to just not think about it.A lot more Oreos later resulted in me deluding myself into thinking that he won't reply to my 'hey' and that I won't be bothered with it at all.Lots and lots of Oreos later on got me to stop overthinking and reacting over this stupid 'hey' thing.I pepped talked myself saying it wasn't really a big deal and that it didn't matter what he thought about me because who the hell was he anyways.If he did reply then 'unenthusiastic,soft,bored toned yayy from me' but if he didn't than who gives a right?So I decided to continue on with my drama and fall in love with T.o.p instead.

I was 15 minutes into the drama when my phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket.I took it out expecting an annoying text from Youngbae but instead I saw 'BinguSeunghyun sent you a photo' on my notifications.Everything I pepped talk myself with earlier on was a complete lie because upon seeing that noti well my inner self screamed louder than my real self ever would.I rolled around in bed a couple of times and stared at that noti for a few minutes before grinning widely to myself.It was a blissful feeling to have been replied to and it was obviously a big deal to me.Please ignore the me talking before the reply,she had no idea what she was talking about damn was that girl utterly clueless.After a few more rounds of rolling around,gleefully smiling to myself,some wide ear to ear smiles and a few minutes of internally screaming for no reason after all that I finally decided to click on the notification I got.I know right,I finally clicked on it after about ten minutes of overreacting but I just had to overreact.It was like when your expectation looked like a deem prospect but suddenly what you expected really did happen and you can't help but to gleefully smile and jump for joy while laughing uncontrollably because all along you thought it wasn't going to happen kind of thing.Yeah it was that joyous feeling.

Intro Song:
Bap
-Bow Wow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg5ctT66msg

Song For The Chapter:

DickPunks
-Sunglasses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCG49zXEfBc

Song For The Moment:
Speed
-Don't Tease Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7CiL3mI4L8