I ship Feels and Hyperventilation

Weirding Bingu Out

                                                             

                                                 

...........................

(We interrupt this story with a special broadcast brought to you by TheFeels Channel aka TFC.

Round of applause please!

Welcome viewers to a very special broadcast of TFC.Yes,we're back again and this time by popular demand.We promise to bring you all the exclusives of our live broadcast and we guarantee that you would not want to miss any of our special  broadcasts especially today's live and exciting broadcast.

As you can see our concept for today's interview is going to be a little different from our last interview.Why so?Well due to our viewers overwhelming support for TFC,we the staff of TFC have been granted a bigger production budget compared to our first broadcast and now we are finally able to upgrade our set.Thus no more torturing our poor cameramen who previously has had to be in all sorts of awkward positions and angles in order to get the most perfect shot for our viewers.No more camping out at bedrooms waiting for someone to get a confession and no more uncomfortable lying on the floor scenarios.

We would like to thank all our viewers for their enormous support for us and we promise to do our best in order to be your number one most watched channel.

On to the show!

Today's interview will be conducted in a talk show concept as you can see our studio set has been set up in the nicest way possible.Here we have a very comfortable seat for our own TFC Host and opposite him another nice looking chair for our special guest.If you for some inapplicable  reason cannot see our studio set then just imagine it as the studio set you see on the Ellen Show cause it looks exactly like that.

So here we present to you our very own special live broadcast TFC Show.

TFC HOST: Hello and welcome to the TFC Show.Today and every other day  I shall be your host and together we shall experience and feel everything that there is to feel.What's my name you may ask well it's not important and nobody wants to know that so let's move on.

Recently Ive been promoted from a spokesperson to a brand new TV host.I just feel the need to share this as it's a big accomplishment for me ya know.Anyways enough about me,today we have with us a very special guest.No she's not famous,no she's not a celebrity,no she is most certainly not an idol and you might not even know who she is but nevertheless we have invited her thus we'll be having a exclusive interview with her right now.

So let's put our hands together and welcome this girl.

(Cue music)

[Today's intro song is Who You by G-Dragon]

 

TFC HOST: Welcome Miss please take a seat here.

🎈: Um hi?Actually I don't even know where I am right now.Can you help me please?At first I was reading a text on my bed and the next thing I know boom black out and now I'm here.

TFC HOST: Yes I understand.The TFC crew will ensure that you will get back to where you were originally safely but for now please take a seat.

🎈: Sorry what?I'm so confuse right now.Where am I even and who are you?Why am I in this studio set?I mean where the hell did this studio set come from?What's TFC?

TFC HOST: Yes miss I understand that you're feeling quite overwhelmed right now.Please keep calm and have a seat.Anyways this show is for me to ask you questions not the other way around so please leave your questions to the end of the show and I'm sure the crew will help answer them for you.

🎈: I should really get back to where I was.Where's my phone?Omg!Its not here!Oh !I need to go like seriously.I need to reply someone important.Omg please help me get back to my room.Why is there a camera crew filming me right now?Omg what is happening?Ugh my phone damn where is it.

TFC HOST: Miss I just got this new job as a TV host and I would very much like to keep this job.In order to keep this job I will need to interview you so can you please just listen to me and sit your down?I swear if you don't sit down quietly right now,I'm going to have to handcuff you to the chair because this show must seriously go on.So are you going to sit or must I make you?

🎈: I'll sit.Woah chill man.I know it's a new job and it's stressful but you don't have to go all psycho on me.Im trying my best to keep calm right now too.Wouldn't you be in shock too if the world suddenly did a 'Dorothy' on you and you magically appeared in Oz?So okay let's all chill.Yes breathe in and out.Keep calm.If you have any Oreos on set that would be a great help for me.

TV HOST: I liked it better when I was interviewing your head instead of you.

🎈: Um what?Omg thanks TV crew.This Oreos are exactly what I need.Thank you so much.If you guys could help me find my phone too,that would be awesome.

TFC HOST: Miss please let the tv crew film in peace,they need to make a living thanks.

Anyways let's all pretend that all of that did not happen and continue on with the show.

So here we have with us our very special guest.Our viewers might be curious on why for some reason we have invited this girl here.Well it's time to find out.

So Miss can you please tell us what you were doing before you somehow landed yourself here?

🎈: 

TFC HOST: Miss please stop eating the Oreos and answer the question.

🎈: Oh sorry.I tend to switch myself off when I'm stress-eating.Before I came here hmm well I was eating Oreos on my bed and watching a drama called 'My Name Is Kim Sam Soon'.If you guys are looking for a drama to watch then I definitely recommend you to watch this drama.

TFC HOST: Miss may I remind you that this is not your show so please keep your recommendations to yourself.

🎈: Ouch.You don't have to say it that way.I was just saying its a very good drama.It's actually my very first korean drama ever which is why I'm watching it again cause it's one of my faves.

TFC HOST: Yes okay thank you for the recommendation.Now will you please answer the question?

🎈: What question?Didn't I already answer the question?

TFC HOST: What else were you doing besides eating Oreos and watching the drama?

🎈: Huh?Was I doing something else?

TFC HOST: Maybe being a spokesperson was a better job than this.

🎈: What?Can you not talk to yourself cause you're confusing me.

TFC HOST: It's nothing.Okay before you landed yourself here,you received an text from Seunghyun right?Thats why you were desperately searching for your phone just now?

🎈: Omg yes!How did you even know about that?

TFC HOST: We have our ways.Now can you talk us through that?What was happening and what was the text Seunghyun sent that left you in shock?

🎈: Okay so after finding out that the guy Youngbae gave my number to was Seunghyun well we both started talking.I was trying my best to not be awkward but he was making it so hard and he didn't even know that.Every word he sent gave me chills and had me feeling some type of way.He would casually say this and that and it was enough to make me hyperventilate very badly.Me being me had somehow managed to say 'okbye' when that was the last thing I wanted to do so he asked if I wanted to play 'Would you rather' and I said okay sure of course anything if it's with you.So we played and he was so cute and I felt like crying tears of disbelief cause he was so cute and adorable and he was talking to me.He was actually talking to me and this wasn't one of my daily daydreams.All was swell and well ok maybe not I mean I was so awkward and lame and stupid I can't even with myself.Anyways it was his turn to ask the question and the question he gave me just left me hyperventilating and I was really speechless and I can't even describe what I was feeling cause I don't even know what feeling it was.I felt like crying and laughing and screaming all at the same time.Like oh wait can I curse here?I can right?You guys can just bleep it out later anyways.So I was like what is he even saying what am I suppose to say next yeah basically.

TFC HOST: So what was the question he had asked you?

🎈: I can't remember the exact words he typed out but it was something about going out for ice cream tomorrow and both the questions were the same but asked in a different way?Its hard to explain especially when I'm in this state uh .

TFC HOST: Lucky for you our crew have managed to get that very exact question of his and thus we are able to show it to you guys right here.So as you can see on the big invisible screen behind me the question Choi Seunghyun had asked was like so~


Seunghyun🐻
: Would you rather

Seunghyun🐻
: go out with me tomorrow
  and have ice cream together

Seunghyun🐻
: or

Seunghyun🐻
: have ice cream together
  tomorrow with me instead?

Seunghyun🐻
: 😬😅😊

Yes that was the question accompanied with very cute emojis.
Now Miss the question everyone is just dying to know.What will your reply be to him?

🎈: Damn that's the very question I want to know to.I mean do we all think alike cause ya know great minds think alike eh eh?

TFC HOST :Yes we can all see why you think you are lame and I think we all agree that you're very lame now please answer the question.

🎈: I can't help being lame okay.Its just a natural thing.Its part of my system.I was born with the talent of lameness.

Okay umm seriously I do not know what to reply.A huge huge huge part of me is saying yes I should totally go hang out with him  but the other huge huge huge part of me is saying no I shouldn't go because it will be awkward and I'll make it even more awkward and in the end he's just gonna not like me anymore cause of that.I do not know what to do and if I take too long to reply then that means I'm hesitating and he might think I don't want to go and maybe he'll change his  mind and realised that I'm a ty person after all.Why is everything so hard?What did I do wrong?

TFC HOST: Miss please calm down.

No don't start crying.

Come on you're stronger than that.

You're not going to cry over some guy right?

What did you say?

His not a guy?

His Choi Seunghyun?

Everyone cries over him?

He can make you fall in love with him just by looking at you?

I do not know how hot he is if not I would be crying right now too?

Okay what?


Can we please get this girl some Oreos please?

Hurry up we need two packs and a bottle of water.


Okay here you go.

Now breathe and keep calm.
Stuff some of this Oreos into your mouth and drink it down with this plain water.

Hang in there okay.

Alright so our special guest is now being escorted off the set.Its been a very rocky and unstable day for her.She'll need a moment to calm herself down and be emotionally okay again. I guess this is a very perfect example of how someone might feel when the person they like likes them back and stuff.

So that was our interview with our very special guest.If you our viewers have enjoyed this special broadcast please feel free to leave some comments for us.We have a few questions to ask you guys too.

What should our guest reply to Choi Seunghyun?

Should she totally say yes and go for it or say maybe next time and stay at home?

What would you be feeling right now if you were in her shoes?

Leave your answers in our comment section below and you might be the lucky viewer who will have the chance to get their comment broadcasted  on our channel.

Thus with that we would like to end this very special broadcast.We hope to greet you viewers once again in due time and hope that you have enjoyed this broadcast.Thank you for tuning in to the TFC Show and for supporting TFC.
Till we meet again,this has been TheFeelsChannel