War of . . .

Grey Blue, Hey You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Y[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]oongi has a new sister. Very pretty, adorable one. Jimin can’t stop thinking how unfair God is, when a guy like Min-the-human-sloth-Yoongi gets the gorgeous little sister ever—Sung Nayeon. Or known as Rachel (damn, even her name is pretty!).

Has Jimin met her? Not. Yet. The prick Yoongi didn’t even hesitate to blurt out no, never when Jimin asked to introduced to beautiful Rachel. The bastard said through his glare to back off and don’t even think about it!

Think about what, exactly? They are friend for almost five years now, isn’t it natural to know more about each other family?! Jimin’s rage stays in his own mind, until now. The cocky bastard Kim Namjoon also follows suit to boycott him from meeting the gorgeous Rachel.

“You’re a ty playboy, Park Jimin. You’re up to no good to a girl like her. Well, girls in general, but she’s special. I can’t recklessly give you her number or her social media ID, or else Yoongi close the chance of me seeing tomorrow sunrise.” Always over-poetic. And Jimin hates that. And the fact this cocky bastard underestimates him and also has Rachel’s number (and her Instagram ID!)—that’s utterly unacceptable!

“She’s gonna visit Yoongi’s apartment this week.” Bless Taehyung for being loyal, considerate friend to him. Although it does sting him about the fact Kim Taehyung knows Rachel’s personal schedule, Jimin still sincerely thanks the handsome fool for leaking the information.

Grinning in front of the mirror, Park Jimin once again applies a thin layer of hair gel while his mouth never stops humming in delight. Because of who? Because of girls! Because of what? Because of hormones! The grin can’t be off from his face as his mind already has many imaginative scenarios for the fated meeting later, to the point it becomes creepy and Seokjin likes to call it the psycho’s signature. Maybe Sung Nayeon will be his last quest, his destiny…who knows…?

“May I help you, Miss?”

Jimin already likes today. He finds Rachel look troubled at the front door with one suspicious plastic bag. Rachel turns her body, her face is brighter than sunshine and the psycho’s signature is stuck on his face—creepily.

“Who are you?” She looks surprised (what a cute expression!) and no one can really blame her because well, Park Jimin is not Park Jimin if he doesn’t seem like suspicious looking guy at first.

“I’m Park Jimin, your brother’s best friend. You must be Rachel, right?” On his mind, Jimin flashes his most dashing smile. In reality, he likes an airheaded creepy fool.

He finds the quirk in the corner of her lips, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter