Miss Perfection

Grey Blue, Hey You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

tags; #kimjiwon #bobby #ikon #jeonsomin #april #oneshot

 

xxix. Miss Perfection

Jeon Somin is trained to be perfectionist, such a flaw isn't allowed to taint her well organized life. So when her second failure happens, Somin feels the invisible protecting walls surrounded her crumble, one by one for her loved ones questioning the reason and voicing out their disappointment.

Disappointment turns out to be able to cut your heart deeper than you expect. Skipping her class, she does, trying to build her guarded walls again.

Somin bursts out to the school's rooftop and once the wind which brings freedom caresses her cheeks, she lets out her tears. Without sound. All the frustrated scream and weak whine she imagines doing it in her head.

She's close to the railway, crouching down in a muffled sob. It's when she finally senses she is not alone in this rooftop. There's Kim Jiwon—school's number one standing awkwardly at the left corner, eyes watching her in uncertainty.

Somin suddenly feels like getting caught by a stranger, because the one and only Jeon Somin is trained not to show weakness in front of anyone—moreover stranger. But her manner always comes first.

"I, I'm sorry." She tries to sound alright, between her cry and hoarse voice. "I'll leave, sorry to disturb—"

Jiwon clears his throat. Maybe he does that because his throat is really itchy or signals her to shut up, either ways, he does sound intimidating.

"Um no, go ahead." His raspy voice gives a tingling sensation through her body as he speaks.

Go ahead what? Bawling like a child in front of someone—you?! Somin thinks that is what a horrible idea it is.

"No. I, I have had enough of meltdown. Now I, I will―"

"That was a meltdown?!" He raises an eyebrow, face showing either mock or utter disbelief. "You are one tough girl then, Miss Perfection."

The sound of anything associated with perfect suddenly brings allergic to her, as she's near to the second breakdown. Tears stubbornly forces to come out and she wishes she tried harder to make them stop coming.

"I, I'm not perf―"

She has no more strength as tears streaming down her cheeks freely. Her hands just about to cover her face when another pair is faster at pulling her into a hug.

Her face collides with his broad chest, her body is enveloped securely by his warmth. This is new to some perfect Somin's lifestyle, letting others see how fragile she is, and she just comes to realization it doesn't really matter actually.

Jiwon softly rubs her head, calming herself in a way she doesn't understand while Somin lets his uniform soaked in her tears. With noises now.

"I, I'm tired of chasing dream that isn't mine."

"Take a break then. It's okay, there's still time to find what your actual dream is."

Somin chokes, already calmed down and freed herself from his hug. She stares at his eyes, measuring the words of the very infamous brat in the school. If Jeon Somin is Miss Perfection, Kim Jiwon is Mr. I-can-do-whatever-because-school-is-too-boring-for-someone-awesome-like-me. Somin didn't just hear once or twice Jiwon skipping classes, getting into fight and smoking.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter