Ridiculous Life

Grey Blue, Hey You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

tags; #songmino #winner #heoyoungji #kara #wangjackson #got7

 

xxiii. Ridiculous Life

This is ridiculous. Heo Youngji has already been warned how tricky idol life before, still, slowly falling for that jerk is ridiculous. To think about it, Wang Jackson is not that charming too nor kind, but what's with this butterflies feeling in her stomach when once or twice her sneaky glance lands on his well-built figure in the middle of the crowd? Heo Youngji hates her life already.

It's because she doesn't have a chance to meet him again personally, and ridiculously Youngji kind of missing the mischievous grin Jackson gives her whenever his mischief planned already on his mind.

Why must be him? It's not only Wang Jackson she met that got her wow seeing them in person, but Heo Youngji still has no answer for the question nor the argument to deny the question.

"Hey, you okay?"

Ooh yeah, this one also ridiculous. Youngji doesn't remember how their friendship forming at the first, but now Song Mino is kind of replacing the figure of hyper Hong Kong kid who usually being rumored to be her namja-chingu. Not that there's a rumor about Youngji and Mino, but somehow Youngji spends more time with the said guy lately.

"You seem getting distracted too much lately, any problem?" Same like that Wang jerk, Song Mino is also a smooth talker guy. And his concern for Youngji is no joke. "Well, you can tell me your problem then maybe we both can work together for the solution, but if this about Jackson, I don't think I can help."

And his bluntness is too sharp and too accurate for Youngji to get offended.

"What? No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter