Day 7: Do you wanna build a snowman?

The Twelve Days of EXO

“Please Sehunnie! You don’t even have to do anything. Just come out and hang out with me,” Luhan begged his boyfriend tugging on his arm.

Sehun just shot the older one the look like “Aren’t you twenty-five? What are you doing playing in the snow?”

Luhan pouted. Fine. I’ll just build my snowman without you. Jerk. Minseokie would’ve done it with me.

“Bah humbug.”

Turning on his heel, Luhan grabbed his blue winter jacket and silver scarf off the hanger next to the door. “You’re no fun, Sehunnie!” he stuck out his tongue at the taller boy. Finally placing his koala beanie he’d gotten earlier that winter on his head, he left the house with a huff.

“So childish,” Sehun muttered turning back to the winter fashion show being aired on the television. He needed to stay updated or else Tao would give him hell tomorrow.

Trudging out into the snow, he set his mind to try and get revenge on the younger for ignoring him in favor of a stupid fashion show. Stupid Sehun. Stupid Tao. Keeps stealing my boyfriend’s attention. He’s MY boyfriend. Seriously, what’s more fun: playing in the snow and working your muscles or a stupid fashion show?

Packing the snow together into a simple snowball, he threw it at the window out of frustration. Quickly calming down, he formed another snowball and began rolling it in the snow to build it in size. Once it got to a decent size, he made another snowball and rolled it into a slightly smaller sized ball. He could thank the time spent working out with Minseok and Kris for his ability to actually lift it onto the first mound.

Now the head. He rolled a smaller snowball. Placing it on top, he began to mold the entire thing. He found sticks to place on the sides for arms. I should give him a carrot nose and put something on his head.

He spent a grand total of a minute in the house gathering several carrots as well as other makeshift items he needed to construct his snowman.

Racing back outside, not forgetting to shoot a glare at his boyfriend, Luhan put the finishing touches on his almost built snowman. A carefully placed carrot and a fedora he’d stolen from Sehun’s stash and his masterpiece was complete.

Without skipping a beat, he got to work on his second snowman. Oh Sehunnie is going to get it now.

It’d been almost an hour since Luhan raced in when Sehun started to get worried. Why hasn’t Lulu come back in yet? Isn’t he cold and bored by now? Standing up and strolling over to window, his jaw dropped at the sight he saw outside. Wow, he really does have that determination for revenge. How could he have done that much so quickly?

The best way to say what he saw was an army. Right outside the window, an army of snowman waiting for him. He saw a grey beanie peek out from behind one of the snowmen in the back. Suddenly, a snowball flew from the back at the window. He heard a muffled, “Fire!” from his boyfriend. More and more snowballs flew towards him, almost in a rabid succession as if he’d had them prepared.

When the barrage finally stopped, Sehun grabbed his coat and headed out the door. “Lulu, what is this?”

“ My revenge!” he pouted. “You wouldn’t come and play with me, so I had to make my own fun. My snowman army will destroy you and your stupid fashion shows!” Sehun rolled his eyes, but as he looked back to Luhan he saw a snowball flying at him.

He wasn’t able to move in time.

It hit him square between the eyes.

Luhan bit back a laugh as Sehun wiped the snow off his face with such a disgruntled look on his face it made it very hard not to laugh.

Straightening his back, Sehun slowly made his way over to stand in front of Luhan. His boyfriend stared back at him in confusion. “You’re going to pay, Lulu.”

“Wait. What?”

Before Luhan could even blink, he was suddenly pushed down into the snow. Sehun pretty much covered him in snow almost immediately, but then Luhan turned the tides. He flipped the younger over using the muscles he’d gained earlier. Straddling his boyfriend, he got right in his face. “Oh I’m going to pay?”

Sehunnie smirked. “I got you on top of me, didn’t I?”

He blushed scarlet at the comment. “Why wouldn't you come and play?”

“Would you rather Tao come over and complain for eternity when you and I can hang out? What’s one hour compared to six or seven of rambling panda bear?” Sehun asked staring up at the boy on top of him. “I’m sorry if you felt ignored. I never meant that. Can you forgive me?”

Luhan paused for a moment as if thinking it through. He dumbed a handful of snow on Sehun’s face. “Okay, now I can.”

He helped Sehun clear it off his face before kissing him. “You’re lucky you’re cute. Remind me to kill Minseok for taking you to that hat shop,” Sehun smiled.

He leaned down to kiss his boyfriend again. “Not a chance in hell. So Sehun, do you wanna build a snowman?”

“Go away Anna. I’ll build one with Lulu though.” 


Day 7 complete~ Oh wow it's late. I didn't mean to put this off. I kind of just got busy today. Anyway, we've passed the halfway mark. Please comment and subscribe for more.

~MidnightMusic96