Carried Away Part 2

When Highschool Drama lives up to its name (Hiatus)

"It's just you two," Taeyeon commented as she entered the room, and Junho exited behind her.

"Yeah." Wooyoung nodded. "Something along the lines of dance crew initiation."

Taeyeon's widened. "Really? Junho's such an--"

"I'm just kidding," Wooyoung cut in with a laugh. "Sorta. Anyway, he stayed to help, oddly," he added as he knit his eyebrows in slight confusion. "Just to make sure I didn't ditch, I'm sure."

Taeyeon's lips formed a smile, one that held more meaning than she let on, and Wooyoung eyed her curiously for it. He leaned against a desk as if he was waiting for something.

"Tired?"

"Yeah. Who knew moving around so many desks and chairs could make me so lazy. I'd rather we hung out outside..." His gaze went off to the window. "But, yeah."

Taeyeon laughed and made her way between the desks to lean against one nearby. "Lazy ."

"Mm."

Taeyeon's giggled quietly as she shook her head at him. "Congrats on getting in. Not that I had any doubts."

"No doubts at all?"

"Nope." She paused, tilting her head to the side. "Okay maybe a little." When Wooyoung shot her a playful look, she hastily continued, "But only cause Junho was the one making the final decision. He's bit a little moody lately, and you guys don't exactly get along."

"He's quite the charmer isn't he," Wooyoung commented dryly.

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes. "He's not himself," she replied in his defence.

Wooyoung straightened, placing his hands on the desk as he leaned forward. "I'm pretty sure that arrogance is all natural. Is that your type?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

Wooyoung automatically smirked as he searched her face, their eyes meeting as an awkward silence followed. His smile slowly disappeared as they locked gazes, until Junho's voice interrupted the silence.

"Taeyeon hurry up!"

Wooyoung's brows furrowed as she broke off first, her gaze shooting awkwardly to the side.

"Yeah, coming!" She turned and briefly smiled at him. "Come on," she said lightly.

She nodded at the door before heading towards it, and Wooyoung reluctantly followed. The glare Junho sent his way as soon as he reached the hall almost seemed like one of a jealous boyfriend, and Wooyoung met his gaze evenly, remaining quiet as they left the school.

They said their goodbyes as they left him by the bus stop, and Wooyoung couldn't help but notice that of the three only, Tiffany seemed the most cheerful. There was no question about Junho's silent nod, but it was Taeyeon's reaction that caught his attention. Not that she seemed sad or the like, but did Wooyoung catch of hint of shyness?

He watched them as they walked off, and his eyes zeroed in on her figure, walking between Junho and Tiffany.

Minus the odd awkward situation not too long ago, he was almost absolutely sure he didn't like her. He didn't know her well enough, and he didn't get that odd feeling that came with 'having a crush', but there was something he couldn't deny.

There was an attraction, no doubt.


Sorry for the short update. This technically was supposed to be part of the last chapter, hence the continuation of scene.

It's still early, there's plenty of time for things to happen ; )