Rumors

When Highschool Drama lives up to its name (Hiatus)

"Did you hear? That dancer from the other province is transfering to this school!"
"Wait, that cute guy? With the cheeks? Seriously?"
"Yeah! I'm so excited, maybe he'll come join the cheerleading squad."
"And help with the flyers? I heard his forte is dancing, so he probably won't have the strength to throw the girls up in the air."

"What are you guys talking about?"

The two chattering girls turned around to their co-captain, dressed and ready for practice.

"Hey Tiffany. Have you heard? That well known male dancer from the other province is transfering here."

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. "Which dancer?"

"You know, the one with those cute cheeks."

"Wooyoung?"

"Yeah, that's the one!"

Tiffany looked both members of her squad carefully. "Are you sure?"

"Yup!" was the reply, both girls nodding in unison.

Tiffany pursed her lips. This was valuable information.

"Alright girls! Line up!" Taeyeon walked into the gymnasium, ipod and speakers in hand.

"Time to go." Tiffany ushered the two girls towards the middle of the gym to join the rest of the girls filing in.

"Listen up. This is our new track." Taeyeon called out as she flipped through her ipod and played a song.

There was various head bobbing and hand tapping, and it seemed everyone liked the beat.

"Better than last year's. We're gonna kill it this time," commented Yuri, flipping her hair.

Taeyeon smirked at her as their coach walked in.

"Alright girls. Looks like Taeyeon has updated you with our new track. Time to get moving."

And with that, they went at it for over an hour, learning the new choreography and practicing their stunts.

"Wrap it up girls. We'll see you all on Thursday!" their coach called out.

"Finally, I thought I was gonna die from exhaustion," Taecyeon complained as they headed to the change rooms.

"Baby," Yoona teased back.

"Hey. You're not the one throwing people in the air and then catching them again. All you have to do is make sure you don't lose your balance."

Yoona stuck her tongue out, and with that, the group sorted themselves out by gender to retreat to their respective change rooms.

"Hey Taeyeon, you know that boy that we heard about on the news? Apparently he's transferring here."

Taeyeon looked over at her best friend. "That guy you said was hot?"

"I said he was cute," Tiffany corrected with a blush, "and you agreed."

"Yeah yeah. I remember. Wonder if he'll join the dance team."

Yuri's head poked back in the change room. "Hey Taeyeon! Junho's telling you to hurry up!"

There was a murmur of giggles from the rest of the team, and Taeyeon sighed. "Taeyeon! You're so lucky," commented one of the newer members. "I'm so jealous."

"We're not going out, so you can have him," Taeyeon replied, rolling her eyes. "Tell him to stop complaining or he can walk home by himself!" she yelled towards Yuri.

Yuri laughed. "Roger Captain!" Her head disappeared from the door.

Tiffany placed her clothes in her bag and zipped it up. "Sometimes I wonder why you guys aren't dating."

"I told you Fany. I've known him for so long-- "

"And that's why you guys would make a good couple!" Tiffany interrupted.

"I know him well enough to know we don't match," Taeyeon replied, pursing her lips.

"Yeah, whatever you say, you better hurry, or you'll have to walk home alone."

Taeyeon gave her a serious look, and Tiffany laughed. "I'm just kidding, I know you guys aren't like that."

"Good. Now hurry up. I can at least walk you half way."

Tiffany complied, and in no time the two girls emerged from the change room. A guy their age was leaning against the wall, carrying his bag over one shoulder and playing with his cellphone.

"Aish Taeyeon, what took you so long?"

"I told you to leave if you didn't want to wait."

Junho rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever, let's go."

It was Tiffany that giggled at their exchange of words. They were childhood friends, and good friends. But they never really acted like it. Tiffany would even say they had more of a love/hate relationship, without the actual love or hate. And everyone either thought they were dating, or would eventually get together. They had chemistry. Or what people thought was chemistry, cause they argued like an old married couple.

"Hey Junho, how's the dance team coming along?" Tiffany asked.

"It's alright. I don't think we have enough people to compete though, cause one of our members recently moved out of the country."

"That ."

"Tell me about it." Tiffany paused as she suddenly remembered. "Hey, I heard from someone that Wooyoung is transfering here! Maybe he'll join your team!"

"Wooyoung?"

Tiffany nodded.

"Don't tell me you've never heard of Wooyoung Junho. You being a dancer and all" Taeyeon commented sarcastically.

Junho shot her a look. "Whatever Tae. I have heard of him. And I'm not interested. He's probably some selfish kid with a lot of money."

"Um. This is where we part. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Tiffany interrupted as they reached the intersection.

Tiffany sometimes worried that they'd argue to the point where they'd actually get into a fight. But somehow it never happened. Not a big fight anyway. Sometimes Taeyeon would get mad when Junho forgot something that was important to her. Like her birthday. But hey, 'whatever floats your boat...'

 

The next day, the teacher made an announcement in the morning to introduce a new student.

"Omo, he's cute!"

"Isn't he that dancer?"

"Does it matter? He's CUTE!"

The boy pretended to not here the random chatter of the female population of the class.

"Hi. My name is Wooyoung."

He bowed, and was sent by the teacher to a seat by the back. The back was where Taeyeon sat, and Tiffany wasn't too far off.

"Taeyeon please put your hand up," the teacher called out, and Taeyeon complied.

"Taeyeon will show you around the school," announced the teacher as she went over to pick up her chalk.

The girls in the class grumbled, including Tiffany.

"You're coming with me," Taeyeon whispered over to Tiffany, making her smile.

And with that, class began. And Tiffany could not wait till they went on their so called "tour".