...8...

Alone(editing)

Ok so this chapter is all about what happened in the past.When Yijeong  was still with his Parents and how Niel's little sister finds Jaeho's gang.I know he's 5 in this time and taeil said that he was a baby when the found but everything will clear up in this chapter. Enjoy~

--------

It was the year 2004.

 You could hear the small pitter patter of feet climbing up the stairs.It was a small boy about five who was trying to reach the doorknob of his parents room.He was still in his pjs so he must of woken up already and judging from the sun just peeking into the sky It must of been really early.

Finally the little boy reached and opened the door.He giggled as he saw his mommy sleeping peacfully on the bed while his daddy was on the floor snoring because mommy gets restless in his sleep.The little boy wobbled in and tries to get on top of the bed.Unfortunatly all the shaking woke his mommy up.

Niel opened his eyes and saw his five year old son pouting and hitting the bed while mumbling "bad beddy, why you push me?O thwoght we friends."Niel chuckled which made his son look at him and pout more.

"Mommy why you laufh?beddy is mean to Yijeonnie!"He whined.

"Yes yes,Beddy is mean.But baby,why are you up so early?"

"Ah!Iz becauze nama and napa come over and yijeonnie be ready befor day coome."He stated proudly.

"But grandma and grandpa are coming at noon and its six in the morning.Its to early to wake up."

Yijeong pouted again.Now he was sad and sleepy for nothing.

"Stop pouting sweetie,and come cuddle with mommy."

Yijeong looked up and saw his mommy with open arms.He instally ran into them.His mommy gave the best cuddles.

As soon as Niel picked him up,he fell asleep in five minutes.Niel gently put him down on the bed and stood up to wake up his sleeping husband.Which was simple because all he had to do was whisper "Im " into his ear.Minsoo instally woke up and groaned when he realized  it was a trick.

"Did you really think I would stay in my birthday suit with our five year old son running around?!"Niel whispered/yelled

"No.Would of been a nice suprise though."he mumbled

He got a hit in reply.

"Get up.We have to prepare the suprise for Yijeong.He's gonna find out if we don't hurry." 

"Im up,Im up.Can I get a morning kiss?"He asked with puckered lips.Niel giggled and quickly peck his lips.

"Thats not even close to a kiss, Bang Daniel."

"Ugh fine such a whiny baby."

Niel mumbled as he closed their distance.As things were getting heated ,Yijeong woke up when he notice that his mommy's warmth was gone.Through blurry eyes ,He saw that his daddy also woke up and was with mommy.

"Daddy wat you doing to mommy?"

Niel pushed off his husband and look at his son with red cheeks.

"Mommy was helping me get some saliva off my mouth.Weren't you Niel?"Minsoo said in a inocent voice but had a evil glint in his eyes.

 Niel glared and instanlly wanted to hit his husband,But didn't want to set a bad example to his son.

"Yes baby,but I don't think your daddy will be getting any help from me anytime soon." Neil stated with a smirk.

Minsoo's jaw hit the floor.He did not believe Niel just did that.It was way too cruel.

"Daddy cloze ur mouth,Mommy said youll get fliez in it." tiny yijeong scolded.

"Sorry princess,Daddy got carried away."Minsoo always calls his son princess.Not because he wanted a daughter but becaise he was so small and cute like his mother.

"Daddy!I iz not preness I iz manly!"

"Maybe to others but for me,you'll always be my princess and I'm the king and mommy the queen."

"Yah!"

"Yes Niel."

"U-uh we have to get yijeong ready for my parents."

"Oh?"

Niel gave minsoo the "I can't believe that you forgot already "look.

"O-ohh~yeah.Um lets go they'll be coming any minute princess."

Yijeong was confused and happy .Was it noon already?But he forgot all about that when he was lift by his daddy.He squealed and started to wiggle in his arms.His parents both laughed and started to go out of the room.

Not noticing the peeking eyes following them.

"Boss we got them."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes this is them.It seems that they are going to meet the small ones parents."

"Don't let them out of your sight."

"Yes boss."

...

yeah I know this is short and late but I got too many things on my hand.My sister is coming over and my parents are startinh to fuss over everything.I love it when she comes but I always end up in trouble.just because.well enough about my problems I'll update soon.bye~