...1...

Alone(editing)

Author pov

Yijeong was tired. This past week has been hell to him. First his landlord came in, drunk and y, claiming that he hasn't  paid rent for the past two months. He argued with the man for at least an hour until he was left bloodied and beaten on the floor. To top it off, the man also took all his savings for food this month and had nothing left than to survive on the free lunch his school had to offer.

It doesn't end there though. On his way to school, One of the school jocks, Kim Jong soo, decided it would be fun to race threw a puddle, dirting his one uniform. Which ended making him late and smelling so bad the teacher kicked him out of class.

Yijeong pov

"I hate this. It's the same every day." I grumbled on my way towards the cafeteria. I don't usually eat the food here, but since the old fart took all my money and I'm hungry as , there's no stopping this. As soon as I opened doors, everyone turned then started to whisper amongst themselves.

"What's the scholar kid doing here?"

"Does he have a death wish?"

"I feel bad for him, his parents must really hate him..."

My hands clench at the last comment.

" You're pathetic. You really thinkle your parents loved you? Then why did they tgrow you away?"

No..

"Ha. You think your so special. You're trash, a scum on the side of the road."

Stop...

"worthless..."

Don't listen to them..

"You don't deserve to live."

 I'm fine...

"Die...."

 no..

"Dissappear.."

go away..

"I wish you were gone.."

I can't..

"Sweety, are you okay?

I open my eyes to see the lunch Lady holding my food out with a concerned look on her face.

"See. You give people problems they don't need, you worthless trash."

I blocked out the voice and give her a fake smile.

" I'm fine. It's just a small headache."

She looked like she didn't believe me, but let me leave with my food anyway.

I didn't get far when someone called me out.

"Why the are you here? Trash belongs in the trashcan. "

Before I could reply, I was picked up by 2 jocks and thrown into the garbage bin. The smell was overwhelming and I could hear the laughter but still, I stayed quiet.

"Ravi!Leo! In my office. Now." A deep voice boomed through the room and every stayed quiet. Two strong hands pulled me out and I noticed it was Principal Bang. He was  one of the only people who actually care about me in school.

"Are you okay Son?" He asked, voice filled with concern.

"I'm fine." I croaked out still shocked from what happened.

"Who did it? I want an answer right now!!" He yelled across the room.No one answered, afraid of getting beat up or expelled. Principal Bang knew Ravi and Leo wouldnt do anything without beening told. 

"It's okay. I'm not hurt so Noone should be punished." I reassured him.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a serious face.

I timidly nod and everything went back to normal.They all knew Principal Bang only trusted me so they weren't worried anymore.

After he left I looked back and met with a pair of cold eyes. I scoffed then continued out the door.

---

Minah pov

That little knew it was me, yet he was too afraid to expose it. Typical.

 "Why are you always picking on him ?" My best friend, Jieun, asked.

"Are you siding with him? Do you like him or something?"

"NO! I'm just wondering why are you always bullying him? What did he ever do to you?"

That question hit me hard. Why do I bullying him? Is it because the principal likes him better? Nah, I don't really care about that. He just...is really annoying.

"He pisses me off. He thinks his special, just because he is Bang's favorite, doesn't mean he runs the school."

"He doesn't act like that minah. He never told on you or any.one who bullies him."

"Well that makes it even better. Anyway I'm tired of this conversation, let's talk about something else, Like my date with Kyungil."

"Okay." She sighed. And I the started to babble about the date, Yijeong far from my mind.

---

Yijeong pov 

I trudge tiredly up the stairs. The previous incident still fresh in my mind. Ravi and Leo used to be my friends, my first friends. Then they started to hangout with minah and ignoring me, next thing I knew, I was push into a locker and that's when our friendship ended.Sometimes I would think I saw guilt in their eyes, but that's impossible. They choose their paths and I'm obviously not with them so what's the point. Besides I got other problems to worry about. 

I open the roof door to loud bickering and stuff being thrown. I narrowly avoid a shoe and sat down quietly between my two friends.

"Yijeong, tell this , that I would not speaking with him until he agrees that pandas are better than those horses with es on their heads."(No actually hate on unicorns, I really love them)

"Yijeong, tell kyung to jump of a cliff."

"Gasp~ why you little- Yijeong what happened?!"

"Nothing extreme, just the usual."

"I have no idea why you don't just tell anyone who it is, Those people need to be expelled imediatly!" Taeil says frustrated with this situation.

I close my eyes tiredly, trying to forget the words he just said, but that just brought unwanted memories...

(flashback~)

"STOP!STOP PLEASE!! I'LL BE GOOD THIS TIME!PROMISE!!" A little boy screamed desperate as a man hit him multiple times.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE YOU TOLD BOSS ABOUT IT!!"

"I'M SORRY!!"

"No..sorry...won't work this time..you need to punished.." He said out of breath from beating the boy

"N-no,please, just..I'll be good this time, p-promise.." He said almost unconscious from blood loss.

"Have fun tonight...Maybe you'll be dead in the morning, who cares...At least I won't have you to deal with you any more.." And with that said, the man locked the door to the outside, preventing the boy from coming inside...and leaving him all alone for the rest of the night.

(Flashback ends)

"Yijeong.."

"I'll be good this time.."I mumbled to myself quietly.

"Yijeong." Kyung said louder this time.

"Huh?"I looked up shocked and confused.

"You spaced out, are you okay?" Taeil asked worriedly.

"O-Oh yeah, nothing important.Just homework." I try to smile reassuringly. 

And with that they go back to there bickering, while I try not to break again....

 

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Happy New year.sorry Im late 

AND NOW I'M DONE WITH MY FIRST EDIT MY LITTLE MUNCHKINS!!WOOHOO!!! The next chapter will be up in a few minutes(or hours), Thanks for reading byebye~