...12...

Alone(editing)

Hi~can you bdidn't our it's been a year since I started this story?Anyway I kyou'll haven't been lcan't you you guys and I'm sorry.I have no excuse about this and I decided to keep a schedule . I'll explain in the A/N below,for now enjoy this long waited  chapter.

---  

No pov

Yijeong was squashed between two giants in a loud car with 5 other people.He wasn't happy but relieved  that they didn'

t have to go to his soory excuse of a home.he didn't have many things,all of them were in his backpack that he left at the cafe,which zelo thankfully brought.

It wasn't much,some clothes,a toothbrush and a couple dollars he manged to save.All things he could live without,but the one thing he would die without is his pendant.It was the only things he had of his parents . D

espite what his friends think, His parents did not leave him on the side of the road.True, he can't remember any this from his past but he doesn't believe his parents would leave him.He put his fate on those small word that had stayed with him since the beginning. " We'll find you my baby, Don't worry." For some reason, he trusted those words fully.But they are also the reason why he and his friends fight alot

 

 

"Yijeong."

 

"Huh?"

He looked around and saw that they were in this really fancy driveway.He quickly got out awestruck at this amazing palace in front of him.

"Come on,let's go inside." Yukwon excitedly said and dragged him out of the car witha worried Minhyuk following quickly behind.

"Yah!Slow down you might get hurt. "

"Let them be, besides Yukwon is smart not to run."

Jaeho reassured Minhyuk and walked past him towards a inpatient Yukwon and a confused yijeong.

"Hurry up."whined Yukwon. 

"Hold on." Jaeho stated but decided to .He dropped the keys on purpose.

"~Oh no~The keys dropped, Now they're all messed up . I'll have to start all over. "

"Yah, dont tease them.Open the door Jaeho."

"You're no fun kyungil.No wonder your still single."Jaeho pouted and opened the door, smirking at the blush on kyungil's cheeks.

But he then was tackle by a pregnant Dokyun.

"Your back!"he squealed(can u imagine a squealing Dokyun?I would literally die if he was doing that wearing a oncie.)

"Don't do that!Your might hurt the baby and yourself."

Dokyun pouted and got off.Jaeho stood upand dusted the invisibility dirt then hugged the sulky man.

"I'm not mad.Just be more careful, please."

Dohyun nodded still upset but It was gone when jaeho kissed him passionately. 

"Yah!no PDA, Yijeong is still innocent. "Screeched Yukwon

Jaeho cut off the kiss and turned towards Yukwon, not noticeing the glare dokyun sent to Yukwon. 

"Oh yeah, Babe you don't mind if a friend moves in right,?"

"Not at all, why?"dokyun questioned, glare completely gone.

"This is Yijeong,he got hurt and needs someone to take care of him."

Dokyun turned towards a blushing yijeong and Immediately screamed. 

Yijeong, scared, thought he did something wrong, Until dokyun ran and hugged him.

"YOU'RE SOOO CUUUTEEEE!OMG I HOPE MY CHILD US AS CUTE AS YOU!!"

Yijeong wasn't used to affection. Not even the orphanage was as kind towards him.

"You can totally stay.You can stay forever if you want."

Kyungil let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.Dokyun wasn't very keen on letting stangers into their house . luckily dokyun liked yijeong.

 

 

"Come on , let me show you your room."dokyun stated and ran towards the staircase. 

 

"Yah be careful!"

 

---

Stiil no pov.

 

Yijeong immediately loved dokyun.Sure he was very bipolar, but he was very caring towards him.He just guessed it was because he was pregnant. Or at least he hoped so.He sat comfortly on the bed.He never had his own bed and this one was very soft.He started to bounce on is slowly, But then started to bounce fully.he didn't know kyungil was watching him.He smiled as the young boy giggled and rolled around the bed.

 

 

"Hey."

 

Yijeong stopped rolling to stare at kyungil and he swore he never seen such a cute site.Yijeong's hair was all messed up and his eyes were open wide.He was hugging the pillow , a small smile on his face.

 

 

"Hi hyung.Umm how long have you been standing there."Yijeong asked slightly embarrassed that he was caught. 

 

 

"Not long.Just long enough to see you playing on the bed."He laughed and ruffled his hair."Dokyun was right.You are cute."

 

Yijeong blushed.His heart was racing.He never felt like towards anyone, Not even when he confessed to his crush freshman year.Thats how the whole school found out.To be honest he didn't even know why he liked that guy anyways, He was always a jerk towards him.

 

 

"Hey yijeong."

 

 

"Huh"he blinked confused

 

 

"You were spacing out.Are you ok?"

kyungil asked worriedly, putting a hand on his forhead.

 

"I-its ok hyung I'm fine really."Yijeong was now red.

 

 

"But, you're Red, are you sure.?"

 

 

 "Y-yeah, perfectly fine. "

 

"Kids!!Dinner is ready!"Dokyun yelled from below. 

 

"We're coming!"kyungil yelled back."Come on, Dokyun's food is the best you'll ever taste."

 

 

---

Kyungil was right, This food was heavenly. A perfectly cooked steak, lightly seasoned , with creamed potatoes and a fresh salad. (They're in america remember)After he finished t

he passed out cotton candy ice cream for dessert. Everything was so delicious. He 

was so full that he could barely walk to the living room.Kyungil had to help him by holding his hand.(he totally didnt enjoy it nope)

 

 

 

"So, yijeong how old are you."dokyun asked once they all got comfortable.

 

 

"Oh, I'm 16 about to turn 17 next month(lets pretend that its August mkay.)

 

"Really.But your so young, Where are your parents?"

 

"Dokyun!" Jaeho and kyungil hissed.

 

"No no.Its ok, umm I don't have any . I'm an orphan. "

 

"Oh my god, Im so sorry."dokyun said worriedly.

 

"Its ok. Really, I got used to it."he said with a sad smile on his face.Everyone stayed quiet at that.No one should be used to being alone.

 

 

"Then can I be your mom.?"dokyun asked.Everyone was surprised when this was asked, Even Jaeho.

 

 

"What?"yijeong asked confused

 

"You said you don't have parents, so Jaeho and I with be your parents, since you'll living in our house."

 

 

"Umm ok, I guess I'm fine with that."

 

"Yay!!Its official. We'll all be your new family.I'm the mother, Jaeho will be the father, Minhyuk and Yukwon will be your aunt and uncle.Cnu and P.o will be your cousins and kyungil will be the fool who is in love with you.This will all work out."he said excitedly ignoring the small glare from kyungil and the blushing face of yijeong.

 

 

~dingdong~

 

"Whose that ,did you invite someone else?"dokyun asked 

 

 

"No, kyungil go check."

 

 Kyungil when to the door cautiously.He was suprise to see who was there.

 

 

"Ji eun!"

 

 ---

hey guys so guess what?this story is almost done! (Ugly sobs) but!the sequel will start as soon  this story is completely done.don't worry thereally will be a epilogue and two special chapters.Yay!! Well let me tell you why I couldn't update.First I got a new phone because my old one got wet and I used to wrote my chapters on there.Then my wifi was cut off,I don't know why but I had no wifi for like A week.then school started and I couldn't update because of my grades. (I'm failing everything.T^T).so now I'm updating because I had nothing to do today.soo, yeah I have know excuse.But I did get The beyond the history album for Christmas.yay! And now I'm getting a bts backpack.anyway am I the only one obessed with yijeong's pink hair it's just soo ughhh...anyway can you guys do me a favor and read That new cutie by AIAIAIYEU. It's such a good story and It makes me sad that there aren't many views T^T. Thank you for reading my story and it would mean the world to me if you read my friends story.bye bye