VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL ( NOT RELATED TO STORY )

Alone(editing)

---

Yijeong and Jaehyo were window shopping at the mall.They saw couples being lovely dovey all around them and can help but be jealous of their surroundings.

"Hey,has Kyungil talked to you recently?"

"No,he hasn't called since yesterday."he pouted."how about dongwoo?"

"Not even a text."Jaehyo frowned."I wanted to spend Valentine's with him,but I guess he's to busy."

"It's OK though, we can spent it with each other,right?"yijeong said trying to cheer hum up.

Jaehyo smiled."Yeah,we don't need them."And with that he grabbed yijeong hand and sped off to the food court.

Meanwhile two young male were trying to hold back their friend from running off.

"LET ME GO!MY BABY NEEDS ME!"

"How the heck is he so strong!"

"Dongwoo!remember the plan,we were going to follow them and see what they wanted."

"ALL HE WANTS IS ME ,SO LET.ME .GO!"

He finally broke free and started to run towards the food court.

"MINHYUK STOP HIM!!"

"I GOT IT!!"

Minhyuk ran next to Dongwoo then dived.

"FOR NARNIA!!"

A loud crushing sound was heard.

"Did I get him?"

"I think you killed him."

"Ugh."

"Nah he's alive. "

---

"You know I saw a cute bear at the store yesterday,I mentioned it to kyungil ,but I guess he wasn't listening. "

"What makes you say that?"

"He said and I quote "I don't think we should bring that to the funeral."

"What?"

"We were buying some flowers for my grandmother's grave."

"Oh my god.The same thing happened to me except for the funeral part. He ignored me when I asked if he could buy me a small key chain,that you could customize to put you and your lovers names,It was like $2.When he asked me why I wanted it,he laughed at my reason."Jaehyo pouted 

"What was your reason?"

"So our love will stay forever."

"Thats pretty cute."

---

From afar you could hear a smacking sound.

"OWW!"

"WE SHOULDN'T BRING THAT TO THE FUNERAL!!!"

"IS HE DOUBTING OUR LOVE!?!"

Both dongwoo and Kyungil are in tears....for totally different reasons.

Yukwon rolled his eyes at the two big babies. 

"Stop crying!You still have time to buy those presents,Now hurry up!"

"ROGER!!" They fake salute and run to the market.

---

Yijeong's Valentine

"Bye Jaehyo!"

I wave to him then proceed to unlock the door.I was surprised to see a path of roses leading towards the bedroom.I walk in carefully only to see the small bear was fawning about.It was a black baby bear with a white heart on its right eye.Stuck to it was a pink post it.It read "Never forget I'm always listening...turn around."

I turn and there standing with a similar bear (white fur black heart on left eye) and small bouquet of white and gold roses was Kyungil dressed in a white suit and a blazing smile.

"Happy Valentine's day."

I ran to his open arms crying and kissed his soft lips.

"Happy Valentine's day."

---

Jaeho's Valentine 

I walked home slow and sad.I hate being laughed at,My ex boyfriend always laughed when I did something wrong.I hoped dongwoo was different.I slowly open the door to my apartment only to gasp as thousands of bouquets of flowers filled my living room.All of then we're red expect for the one on the table,they were pink with the key chain I wanted and a note.

I picked it up and read.

"I laughed because you're cute,Not because you're dumb...turn around."

I turn to a kneeling dongwoo with a small box in his hand.

"I'm ready to take the next step,will you join me?"

And opened the box to present the most beautiful ring I ever seen.I was so shocked I couldn't speak ,so I just nodded and jump on him.

He fell back but I didn't care,I just cried when he put ring on.He then carried me to the couch and took the keychain.

"Don't ever deny our love,ok?"

"Ok."I choked,still not being able to stop crying.

"I love you"

"I love you too."

---

OK there it is!thank you for staying with me up till now and for you newbies,welcome to the family!!!!Sorry I tried to make it funny but it just came out sweet in the end.Hope you enjoyed it,Sorry I was late but It's still Valentine's day in California and that's where I am.Remember your not alone ,you got me,ok?

BYE