...13...

Alone(editing)

Yijeong pov 

I froze when her name slipped through kyungil's lips.What the hell is she doing here, did minah sent her?Or did she come here on her own?

Dokyun must of sensed my tension because he immediately went to my side with a worried face.

"Are you ok hon?"

"Y-yeah, perfectly fine."I croaked out and immediately went to the door.On my way I see Kyungil trying to stop Jieun from coming in.

"Please I need to talk to him!"

"I don't think you should even be here Jieun.Just go home."

But she didn't leave.Instead she keeper on pleading until she saw me.

"Yijeong!"

Kyungil turned towards me, but I silently asked him to leave.He sighed, not wanting to fight any more and walked away, but not before slightly touching my hand with his fingertips.I nodded towards him and when back to jieun.

"Can we talk outside?"

Jieun nodded, stepping aside for me to pass.

We walked towards the front garden and sat down in a near by bench.It was awkward at first, Noone said anything until she spoke up.

 

"How's your head?"

"It's healing"

She nodded before sighing 

"Listen,I'm really sorry about what happened, I didn't know minah would go all crazy on you like that...I should have seen it coming."

"It's not your fault."

"It sorta is actually...you see minah and I were having a shopping spree, when she saw Kyungil heading towards the opposite direction and ran after him.She lost him a couples minutes later when I caught up,then I started complaining that I was hungry, while pointing to you little cafe.Once we walked inside, she saw you on top of Kyungil and,well,saw red."

"Hey, don't blame yourself for what happened, You didn't know that I or Kyungil were inside, or that minah would go crazy, you just listened to your natural instincts,that told you 'hey I'm hungry and you should be too'."

She laughed at my little joke, which made me smile a bit.

"You know...minha wasn't all that bad she was kinda nice when I met her."

I snort thinking about that crazy .I can't imagine her acting all sweet and .

"I'm serious though.She used to always stand up for other people who were bullied and put down. But then one day she was the bully,she was putting people down,and I never knew why." She said with a scrunched up face.

 "Maybe she was tired of treating people nice and thought it was easier to be a ?"

"I don't know, really I only with her cause she threatened to tell people I'm a lesbian."

"Really?!"

"Yeah you can't tell anybody though,I'll get in serious trouble."

"By your parents?"

"Nah by Minah,she'll turn everyone against me.And I see what they did to you so..."

"I get it.Wouldn't want anyone else to have my ty life."

"What ty life?I mean,I know what happens at school and all but,outside though,your life is greater than mine."

"What do you mean?I have a crappy apartment,My landlord hates me and I barely have any money to eat each week."

"That is pretty ty,but look on the bright side.You have amazing friends who care about you and I don't have any real friends.Minah is a and her other friends hate me because I'm her "best" friend.The boys don't really like me cause they think I'm an actual ."

"Since when do you care about them boys?"I tease 

She looked at me confused for a while till she actually got it.

"Yah!I ment your group of thugs!"

"Ha! Thugs? More like pugs.I swear they act more like 5 year olds each day."

"At least they care about you,Enough to stay by your side till the end.Minah? She would toss me away the minute she gets bored of me." She looked down sadly.

"Hey hey,Don't worry about her,you got me now." I stated proudly. She looked up shocked.

"Really! You want to be friends!? With me!?"

"Yeah. Why not? Your really cool and did nothing wrong to me."

"S-So we're friends now? Right?"

"Yes"

"Really?"

"Oh my gosh,if you say that one more time-"

"Sorry sorry, I just..never had a friend before."

"I can see why."

"Yah!!"

"I'm just kidding!Calm your .,

"Whatever."

"Can I ask you a personal question? You know since we're friends now?"

"Umm..sure."

"Are your korean?"

"Yeah.so?"

"Nothing you just...look familiar."

"Yijeong...We go to the same ing school."

"Ugh,I know that it's just...you look like someone I met before...someone from my past."

"Really?"

"Well yeah but...Your face is not exactly the same...you also look like someone else but..I can't put my finger on it.Oh well,anyway why are you here, in America I mean?"

"Oh well...I came looking for someone."

"Ooo~A secret lover perhaps?"I said while wiggling my Eyebrows.

She laughed " No stupid,I came looking for my brother."

"Brother?"

"Yeah, You see before I was born, my parents had a son, but on his 3rd birthday he went missing and was never found. My parents were devastated.It Got even worse when they found out my mom was pregnant with me. But they pulled through and raised me really well,but I knew they weren't really happy. Don't get me wrong,I they love me I swear,They just wanted my brother here too.I would... hear my mom's cries at night and...sometimes my dad can't look me in the eyes, Aparently I look alot like my brother.So when I found out about him,I made it my mission to find him.I got help from my aunts who work in the FBI here in America and tracked his last know location.It let me here in this small town,so all I had to do was convince my parents to let me come to America. "

"Did they agree?About tracking your brother?"

"I never told them about my real reason. I just said I wanted to study here for more education.I want it to be a surprise."

"How'd you convince them?"

"It took a while.They didn't want to let me go because they thought I wasn't coming back as well, but after a promise of calling and coming back for the holidays..They finally let me go."

"Wow. So did you find him yet?"

"Not yeat,but he's here somewhere...I can't feel it in my bones."

"You really want to find him,huh?

"It will make my parents happy and then maybe..My dad can look at me again...and I wont have to hear my mother's cried...I'll finally have some peace with my life."She smiled sadly.

"Hey,You'll find him. You never know,he might be right under our noses at this very moment. "

"Hmm I guess, but It might take a while.But for now,I'll hang out with you, who knows? You might just lead my right to him."

She smiled. A really genuine smile.She looked very happy for the rest of the day. We talked about our lives, our futures even some crushes and past lovers.

"Seriously?! How could you like a loser like him?" She asked when a told her about my old crush on Jackson(Not Wang, but a different jackson).He was the that told minah about my uality.

"I don't know, I just did at the time, He was pretty cute though."

"Can't relate, he looks like a rotten burrito that's been put out in the sun forever."

"Of course,you like women."

"So? I do think some men are hot, Like Kyungil for example."

"What about him?"

"Have you see his abs?! Boy looks like he can break you just by looking at you! How are you so calm around him?"

"Are you sure we're talking about the same kyungil? Because the one I know is very clumsy and shy for some reason?" I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"He always stutters and blushes whenever I'm near him, but when he's when his friends he's cool and suave."

Jieun looks confused for a minute but then smirks and giggles.

"Oh~I see what's going on here!" She said."But I think you should find out by yourself ,I don't want to ruin the surprise."

I whined while she laughs for a while until her phone ran stopping us both.

"Hello?"

"What do you want now?"

"Ok,yeah I'm on my way home."

"Ok bye"

"Who was that?"

"Minah, she wants me to come home cause she got another evil plan up her sleeve."she said while rolling her eyes 

"Anyway see you tomorrow? "She asked hopefully.

"Yeah sure anytime."I smiled.She squealed and hugged my very tight.The we said our goodbyes and walked off in different directions.I felt happy,not only because I have a new friend,but Now I don't feel so alone anymore.

---

Finally! IT'S DONE!!!! Hello my dear readers I am here to announce that this story will be edited from now on but don't worry,I will pose a new chapter with each edit with will probably be each Saturdayfrom now on so all my updates will be on the week end more or less.Thank you for all of you who have stayed with my weird updates and long waits and for you newbies,WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!yay! I was thinking of giving you guys a pet name but I don't know what?So what would you like?Comment if you can please!!The next update will be next Saturday,so see you then~Byebye~