...2...

Alone(editing)

Kyungil pov

1 hour, 23 minutes and 78 seconds. That's how long my has been sitting here in this damn place. I swear I would have left a long time ago, but I'm a nice bastard so I stay for this damn date. Plus Dokyun would have my killed if I ditched another one of his stupid setups.

"She better be really ing pretty or this will end the same as the others"  I thought to myself.

Umm...Kyungil?"

I look up to see a very pretty girl...At first glance, but after a while she starts to get less prettier than she was before. I cringe in my head after seeing how much lip gloss she has on.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure some other dude with find her very attractive, but She's just not what I'm looking for.

"Kyungil?"

"Huh! Oh umm sorry, I got a little distracted, but umm please sit down!" I pull out the chair for like any gentleman would.

She giggled " It's alright. I doubt you have seen any girl this pretty have you?"

Ahh crap, she thinks I'm into her. I scoffed  inside my head and give the realest fake smile I could muster.

" Of course miss..um..Yoona?"

"Minah."

"Ah, a beautiful name for an equally beautiful person." 

She blushed profoundly as I smile but inside my head I sigh.

" It's gonna end the same as the others, I bet." I thought to myself.

"So, ShalI we order?"

Minah Pov 

I nod instead of answering, not trusting my voice. I just can't believe I'm on a date with my one and only crush. I squeal silently behind my menu. True, he didn't remember my name,but that's alright isn't it? Not everyone can remember names perfectly. Plus I bet everything left his brain when he saw me. I knew I looked breathtaking in this outfit, even though Ji eun told me I had a bit too much make up on.

I scoff " She always wrong, I swear she has no sense of style. I don't even know why I keep her around anymore."

But I don't want to think about her right now. I have a hunk to seduce tonight.

Kyungil pov

Through out the whole night, She tried to touch my hand, face, thigh, even my privates. I nearly spit out my drink when I felt something down there. She was openly flirty and had dropped her napkin too many times. I was ready to run right about now and nearly did when I got a phone call.

"Excuse me."

I thanked God on my way outside the restaurant away from the noise and eagerly answered the phone call.

"Hello?"

"Yah! You bastard! Did you forget about today's meeting you dumb?"

"Don'y blame me you jerk, blame your precious husband for setting up another one of his so called dates."

" Aww kyungie wungie didn't like his wittle date?"

"Stop it you bastard. Why are you calling me anyway? The meeting starts at midnight."

"The bosses sent a message.They cut the time by 3 hours, you have 30 minutes to get here or your is history (see what I did there)."

"Crap! Fine, but you better tell this to dokyun. I don't want my chopped into pieces Jaeho!!" I whined

"Haha! My baby is getting so creative these days. Alright I'll phone dokyun, but your better be here in less than those 30 minutes or I'll sent my baby after you, mkay?"

"Fine, be there in 20." I hung up."" I mutter as I walk back into the cave of hell.

Minah pov

I was playing a game on my phone while waiting for Kyungil to come back. I almost beat my high score when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see those dazzling eyes once again.

"Hey, umm listen..Something can up at work and I'm afraid I'll have to cut our date short, sorry."

"O-Oh umm ok, maybe we can reschedule?"

He smiled once again and I could feel my face heating up

"Sure, I call you the next time I'm free. Alright sweetheart?" He winked and I swear I melted inside.

"O-kay." 

"See yah around." And then he left. I sigh deeply as I stare at his strong backside.

"! I forgot to give him my number!" I mumbled to myself as I walk out of the restaurant.

 

Kyungil POV

Kyungil hurried inside the abandoned warehouse. He was out of breath but managed to come in less than 15 minutes.

"There you are you motherer. Do you know how long your slow took? ALMOST THREE ING HOURS YOU LITTLE BITC-"

"Calm down honey, the bosses are coming in 15 minutes and your stress levels are increa-"

SMACK!!

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN !!I'M CARING YOUR CHILD THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE ABOUT AND I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S LIFE I WILL-"

"Yukwon!! I swear to God, if you don't sit down and shut up I will restrict your diet to only vegetables!" Jaeho threatened

"Hmmp." Yukwon sat down and pouted like a child while Minhyuk tried to comfort him.

Jaeho sighed then turned to me and smirked.

"You're early,huh? Date didn't go so well?"

"It was a nightmare, I swear that girl wanted to eat my body."

Jaeho cringed in disgust.

"She obviously has a bad taste in men."

I glared at him then sat down next to a grumpy kitten.

You might be wondering what kind of idiots we are. It might be hard to believe but we are AG, the toughest gang in the whole city. Let me introduce you:

Jaeho: Our fearless leader. He is shorter than all of us but will beat you senseless if you make funny of it. He was in the army for a while back, a high class general, but gave up that life when he met dokyun. Still could handle a rifle though.

Zico: A natural pick pocket and heartthrob. His stone cold eyes with break your soul with just one look. He used to be a martial arts teacher but quit when life got too boring. I've seen him turn a 200 pound male into a pretzel just because the man accused him of stealing his girl. Too bad he didn't know zico doesn't swing that way.

P.O: Our youngest but tallest. He might seem scary but is really a kid at heart. Until you pick a fight with him. I swear he has knives hidden everywhere, even places we have never been to.

CNU: This guy is not to be messed with. He could handle anything from guns to tanks. He even has his own torture room. It's no doubt his other nickname is the psycho.

B-bomb: The coldest and fastest man alive. Will not hesitate to kill if you mess with him. We once thought he was heartless until yukwon showed up. The man went from a wolf to a puppy in 0.01 seconds.

Yukwon: A master of disguise. He once went undercover as three people and never got caught. Had to give it up though once he got pregnant. He still helps around sometimes.

And then there's me Kyungil: A hacker and black belt. Can get into anything with a screen in 5 seconds.I also was in the army, a trained sniper, But got discharge since I was shot in the leg. I feel better now but I gave up the war life for something new.

"Hey Jaeho, the bosses are here!" CNU screeched from the hall.

"Ok boys, it's showtime!" Jaeho smirked and walked outside to greet our guests while we all follow closely behind..

yijeong pov 

"Just a few more steps." I thought to myself as I trudge tiredly up the stairs toward my tiny apartment. Or at least what was left of it. The place is like a big dog house, though a dog house would be much nicer. It has no rooms except a bathroom. A smaller burner to keep warm and cook on and a mattress that I call my bed. I don't keep my personal items there just incase the old far comes in and tries to steal it.

"Yijeong?"

Crap. I was caught a couple steps from my door. I sigh as I turn around to face my neighbor Kibum holding his little son ,Taemin, who was asleep on his shoulder.

"Why are you coming just now? I thought your shift ended two hours ago?" He whispered trying not to wake him up.

"It did hyung, I went for a little walk and lost track of time, anyway why are you up?" I questioned.

"Jonghyun had a last night shift today and taemin wanted to stay up and wait for him, but he fell asleep."he said then he made a worried face"Though he was supposed to come home 30 minutes ago."

"Don't worry hyung, I just saw him Park his car as I walked in.I also heard there was heavy traffic on the 56 freeway (I made this up I have no idea if it's real) on the radio at work, don't fret. Look here he comes now." I point toward a tired looking man coming up the stairs and smiling in our way.

" Morning  bummie." He smiled and kiss both their forheads. "Ahh yijeong did you just get here?"he questioned

"Yeah, Took a walk and lost track of time."I answer. "Well I better go to sleep,Good night or in this case morning hyungs." I wave at then as they go inside and then I unlock the door to my ty apartment trying not to notice the hungry eyes staring at me from the bottom floor..

^______^ Ahh final I finished editing this chapter, anyway I tried to update when everyone's do with school but I know some of you are in school but I'll edited the next chapter Sunday or Monday, goodnight or good morning munchkins.